Venue: West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Commentator: Jim Aches
Referees: Redd Roche, Dan Tanaka
Ringside Photography: “Picture” Dave Rodrigues
For exclusive pictures from NCW Spring Slam check out “Picture” Dave’s photos here.
– In the opener Eddie Loomis pinned Scotty Slade with an explosive german suplex. Despite making his NCW debut, Slade dominated the match against the more inexperienced Loomis. After Slade became a bit too overconfident with his dominance, Eddie came out of nowhere with the suplex for the upset victory.
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. Richard Pacifico after Weiner rolled through a ‘cobra clutch slam’ for the win. Following the match a volatile Pacifico brutalized Weiner, laying him out in retaliation for the loss.
– Michael Tootsie Esquire debuted his “Tootsie Time” interview segment, calling out his cousin JC Marxxx and Zero Tolerance (Buddy Romano, David Marxxx-Loomis, Mike Paiva, & Kevin Cordeiro). MTE questioned the dissension in Zero Tolerance, especially between Loomis and Romano. Marxxx assured everyone that things were fine in ZT, and that Davey would get a Title Match against the winner of Buddy/JT in Dedham. David then got in Buddy’s face, calling him out for stealing his Title Match for the night, leading to Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley coming to the ring to break up the crying fit. Dean then kicked ZT out of ringside, and told Paiva he’d be defending his New England Title right then and there.
– Rob the Giant then came out to the ring for his New England Title Match, along with his friend Lumberjake!
– NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ Kevin Cordeiro d. Rob the Giant w/ Lumberjake after Cordeiro knocked Giant down with a pair of knucks. Following the match Robbie used those same knucks on Paiva, taking him out of the equation for the next match.
– The Lumberjake w/ Rob the Giant d. “Cocky” Kevin Cordeiro w/ an unconscious Mike Paiva with the ‘log ride’ splash.
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger came out to the ring following intermission, accompanied by the bizarre Alex Creed. Krueger, wearing an “X” on his face as symbolism of the fallen Cenobite, talked about his victory at REUNION changing everything, and people finally believing the reality of fate. He’s changed the life of Creed, who’s begun to follow Krueger following REUNION, and will soon prove to everyone the hands of fate are real.
– Triplelicious & “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & Alex Creed when Krueger walked out on his tag team partner, allowing his follower to be sacrificed to Munroe & Trip. Creed was finally finished off with a vicious chokebomb slam.
– David Marxxx-Loomis d. “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas in an amazing match of athleticism and finesse, with both wrestlers pulling out all the stops. After a series of near-misses Loomis was finally able to hit his back-driver suplex onto “RIOT” for the win.
– NCW Tag Team Champions The Unequaled Destroyers (“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & “The Granite State Destroyer” Gunar Rowe) d. Ruination SLAM (“Dynamic” Jon Thornhill & “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello) to retain the Tag Team Championship, though it was revealed afterward Batello’s shoulder was not pinned to the match.
– In the West Warwick Street Fight Buddy Romano d. “The Juice” JT Dunn to win the NCW Heavyweight Championship after a low kick to the crotch, after a series of events involving Zero Tolerance & Dean “The Beast” Livsley. While Dean kept near the entrance to ensure no interference from the wild brawl, Cordeiro & Paiva eventually blindsided Livsley, throwing him into the post with JC forcing Davey Loomis to handcuff him. With Dean out of the match ZT took their shots on Dunn until “The Juice” began to fight back. Loomis was instructed to take Dunn out with the steel chair, but he refused leading to Romano taking matters into his own hands.
Following the match Dunn took his frustrations out on Mike Paiva, while a remorseful Loomis finally gave the keys to un-cuff Livsley, sending “The Beast” out of the building chasing down the remaining Zero Tolerance members.