Growing up as a kid reading comic books, one of the best comics out there was Marvel’s WHAT IF? series, chronicling your favorite Marvel characters (Captain America, Spiderman, the X-Men) placed in various tales of adventure through time travel, happenstance, or just choosing the wrong door to exit. With 16 plus years of history there have been a lot of “what if” scenarios here in Northeast Championship Wrestling. Here are some of our favorites…
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for the final event of the 2012 wrestling season this past Friday night, WrestleFest VIII! All three championships were on the line in Norwood as well as the 2012 Season Cup. Detailed results are below.
Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly
Referees: Redd Roche, “Mr. Clean” Mark Quinn, & Dean “The Beast” Livsley
Security: John “Ballzilla” Balis
Timekeeper: Atlee Greene
Ringside Photography: Mike Sjolin
– In the night’s opener “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed d. “The REFolution” Anthony Greene with his patented sit-out DDT after Alex Creed assisted in distracting Greene.
– Rob the Giant won the NCW 2012 Season Cup, lastly eliminating “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed to win the match. Other participants in this year’s Cup included;
- Joey Rage
- The Shadow w/ Sean Feeney
- Christopher James
- Too Shay
- “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone via submission with the ‘Whammy Bar’ in a hard hitting back and forth match up. An unsportsmanlike West blindsided Sople following the match, laying out the ‘Rockstar Rassler’.
– Eddie Loomis d. David Marxxx-Loomis w/ JC Marxxx with the bicycle kick in a brutal match. Afterward, a dazed David proudly congratulated his younger brother, finally showcasing the intensity needed to be a winner in NCW. Loomis then offered Eddie a partnership, finally ending the sibling rivalry that’s lasted since Eddie’s debut in 2010. JC then offered Eddie membership in Zero Tolerance, only to have David turn his back on his adopted father, putting Marxxx down with his own bicycle kick!
– Santa Claus made a special visit to WrestleFest, wishing all the Norwood fans a very special Happy Holidays. Before Santa could pass out some gifts to the NCW fans he was rudely interrupted by Christopher James, who was still upset over losing the 2012 Season Cup. After stomping on Santa’s presents and letting everyone know that Christmas was canceled, a furious Santa delivered a vicious chokeslam on Uncle Joe’s favorite wrestler.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler Thomas d. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas after Kepler helped Thomas score the win (Vegas also tried to bring in Buoy Ratello into the match to no avail allowing Kepler to retaliate). Following the match a frustrated and dejected Vegas quit NCW, Norwood, and the entire wrestling business before walking out the front door with a box of pizza.
– Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva in a Lumberjack Match to win the NCW New England Championship, ending Paiva’s three year reign as champion. With Dean “The Beast” Livsley acting a special guest enforcer and the NCW locker room out in support, Perry pinned “The Original Showoff” with a decisive German Suplex.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the BLT (Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake) d. The Super Rad and Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship after the Lumberjake pinned Doug Summers with the 3C. Following Pacifico & Rezner’s elimination from the match, “Dynamite” Doug attempted to use his trusty wrench to eliminate the BLT after slipping out of the attempted 3C. “The Turtle” would have none of it however, furious that Doug would once again try to use a weapon on their opponents. The distraction would allow Jake to finish off Summers to retain the titles after Steve was knocked into his partner.
– Summers took the microphone following the match and talked about the past year with his tag team partner, and his attempts to become NCW’s first Triple Crown Champion. Eerily calm, Doug then told Steve that he could only look after himself and that Weiner’s services would no longer be needed as he provided a swift kick to the nether regions on “The Turtle”. Doug then used a steel chair on his former partner, and prepared to lay waste to Weiner before Batello & Lumberjake returned to chase Summers off.
– In the Main Event of the evening, “The Juice” JT Dunn defeated Buddy Romano in an I Quit Match to win his second NCW Heavyweight Championship after Romano quit to Dunn’s ‘lion tamer’. This match saw both men beat the holy hell out of each other, brawling all over the Elks Lodge. The match also saw referee Redd Roche get inadvertently knocked out by a wayward JT Dunn elbow, Mike Paiva show up to try and help his Zero Tolerance cohort, and JC Marxxx being forced to watch his man quit while being held back by Commissioner Livsley, and ending JC’s NCW career.
Northeast Championship Wrestling will return for its 2013 wrestling season on Friday night February 22nd when NCW returns to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for COLLISION COURSE.
It was a great night of wrestling action this past weekend at the Elks Lodge for NCW WrestleFest VIII. Two new champions were crowned, a new Season Cup winner was awarded, brothers reunited, Scotty “By GOD” Vegas quit, Zero Tolerance became finished, and “Dynamite” Doug Summers turned to the dark side. Here a few fan pictures collected from Facebook over the last couple of days.
Credit to Ethan Morin, Brittany Costa, Kelz Marie, JT Dunn, & Scoops McGinty for the pictures.
All three major championships will be on the line at WrestleFest, in addition to the 2012 Season Cup Match. While the night’s Main Event will feature Buddy Romano defending the Heavyweight Championship against former Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn in an I Quit Match, the reigning New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva will put his title on the line against “The Insider” Kevin Perry in a Lumberjack Match.
The Loomis Brothers will collide in another WrestleFest classic, this time with Eddie’s pride on the line as he attempts to prove himself against his older brother David. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas goes against his rival Scotty “By GOD” Vegas in an expected war while the BLT look to retain their Tag Team Titles in their toughest challenge to date.
The Norwood Elks Lodge is located at 150 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA directly off of Rt. 1A. Doors open for this event at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets are only $10 for adults and $5 for all kids twelve and under.
On November 30th the careers of Buddy Romano and JT Dunn will collide one final time when both men step into the ring at WrestleFest VIII to battle for the NCW Heavyweight Championship, this time in an I Quit Match. After winning the vacant NCW title in the REUNION Championship Tournament Dunn’s reign as champion lasted of all of a month when JC Marxxx and Zero Tolerance ensured that Romano regained the title by any means necessary in their West Warwick Street Fight at NCW Spring Slam. Since then Buddy has kept a stranglehold on the championship, holding back challenges from “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, and even his own Zero Tolerance partner David Marxxx-Loomis while ducking “The Juice” at every turn.
Dunn would not be denied however, winning his final championship opportunity at TOTAL ELIMINATION, winning three matches in one night en route to becoming the #1 contender for Romano’s title at WrestleFest. At the Final Countdown in Foxboro, JC Marxxx accepted Dunn’s challenge for the I Quit Match at WrestleFest, truly believing Romano could defeat “The Juice” in Norwood. Confident in his client’s abilities Marxxx then put his own career on the line, placing all his odds on the NCW Heavyweight Champion in Norwood.
Watch on Youtube!
1,231. One thousand two hundred and thirty one days. Over three years as the NCW New England Champion. Mike Paiva has had an unprecedented reign as champion, but on November 30th all the running, hiding, cheating, and manipulating could finally come to an end when “The Original Showoff” defends the New England title against “The Insider” Kevin Perry in a Lumberjack Match with Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley stepping into the ring as the special guest enforcer.
No matter what happens in the end Livsley proved that he was smarter than anyone gave him credit for when he orchestrated Kevin Perry to become a mole inside Zero Tolerance, at the expense of his friends, family, and fans. Working as Mike Paiva’s protege for an entire year, Kevin learned all of Paiva’s tricks without “The Original Showoff” ever realizing his own imminent downfall. When the other foot dropped at TOTAL ELIMINATION, the house of cards that Zero Tolerance had built since their return in 2011, perhaps setting the stage for Mike Paiva’s final night as champion.
While it has been Doug Summers quest to become NCW’s first Triple Crown Champion and win the Tag Team Titles with his best bud Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, the former Heavyweight Champion was crushed to see Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake win the vacant titles at NO FEAR after nearly walking away with the belts himself. Doug’s obsession with becoming Tag Team Champion has seen a decay in his moral compass, willing to take short cuts he avoided in the past while using Steve to his advantage in any way. The team of Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner has seen these two psychopaths struggle to maintain dominance, using bullying and backstabbing to make their mark on the tag team division this Season. At WrestleFest the Big Lovable Team will defend the NCW Tag Team Titles in their toughest challenge yet when “The Portuguese Sensation” & the 2011 Rookie of the Year go up against both The Super Rad AND Pacifico and Rezner.
Watch on YouTube!
Since joining NCW in 2005 the amateur standout David Loomis has always lived by one motto. Winning. Aligning himself with his adopted father JC Marxxx, winning two NCW Heavyweight Titles, retiring Dean “The Beast” Livsley from the ring, these are the accomplishments of a winner. And while David has always been at odds with his youngest brother Eddie since Eddie’s debut in 2010, a tinge of family pride deep within David has yearned for Eddie to step up his game and become more than a fan favorite to the NCW faithful.
After being forced into a tag team match with each other at TOTAL ELIMINATION, which saw Eddie fall victim to a Ruy Batello splash, the elder Loomis has become incensed with disappointment, challenging his little brother to fight him one more time or hang up his boots for good. Can he do it? Can he win?
Watch on YouTube!
“The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Alex Creed vs. Anthony Greene
When “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger eliminated Cenobite from NCW at the 15 year REUNION, the deranged one believed a new era was dawning upon NCW with him at the top of the mountain. Recruiting “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed to join him, it was “The Juice” JT Dunn and an NCW referee named Anthony Greene that tore it all down for Krueger, sending him back to reality and forcing him to once again face his demons.
After losing a tag team match to Dunn & Greene at NCW FALLOUT, a frustrated Jack Krueger took fate into his own hands once again when he brutally attacked AG with a chair, causing himself to serve out a 30 day suspension. At WrestleFest Krueger looks to regain his lost power when he goes one on one with Greene this Friday night in Norwood.
Watch it on YouTube!
“RIOT” Kellan Thomas vs. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas
Don’t get between a man and his puppet. After “RIOT” eliminated both himself and Scotty Vegas in 2012 Big City Rumble this past August, a perturbed Vegas took his frustrations out on Kellan’s good “pal” “RIOT” Kepler Thomas, the lovable puppet Thomas brings with him to ringside. Things only intensified when Scotty eliminated “RIOT” from the Total Elimination Finals in Norwood last month, setting the stage for their one on one encounter November 30th at WrestleFest.
“Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone vs. Todd Sople
This Season has seen “Simply the Best” GA West struggle to reach the top of the NCW mountain, coming so close but never reaching the breaking point. Since nearly winning the 2012 Big City Rumble West has found himself at a loss, looking for anything to get him back on track and back into title contention. At WrestleFest West will go up against the former NCW Tag Team Champion Todd Sople, another individual who finds himself at a crossroads after his tag team partner Gunar Rowe left the promotion due to injury, forcing Sople to forfeit the Tag Team Titles.
-NCW 2012 Season Cup Match-
“The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed vs. Rob the Giant vs. Christopher James vs. Joey Rage vs. Too Shay
The Season Cup has always been a breakthrough match for many of the young up and comers of Northeast Championship Wrestling to make an impact and establish themselves as a force to be reckoned with for the upcoming year. It’s also been a place where some of NCW’s most popular fan favorites have come to stake their claim as NCW’s best of the best. This Friday night in Norwood a mix of both will enter the elimination match with one goal in mind– victory.
Card Subject to Change
With just under two weeks until November 30th in Norwood MA we see the stakes being raised on many of the marquee matches for this epic event at WrestleFest.
– JC Marxxx accepts JT Dunn’s challenge for an I Quit Match at WrestleFest, adding another wrinkle to the match!
– A look back at the inside job with “The Insider” Kevin Perry and his “mentor” Mike Paiva that’s developed over the last year.
– Highlights of The Super Rad versus the BLT from their Tag Team Title match at the Final Countdown!
– The NCW locker room stages an intervention with Steve “The Turtle” Weiner!
– Words w/ Scotty “By GOD” Vegas,
– The NCW WrestleFest VIII Hype Video!
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Knights of Columbus Hall in Foxboro, MA this past Saturday night for the Final Countdown to WrestleFest VIII. Many developments took shape as NCW prepared for its final event of the 2012 Season.
Venue: Foxboro Knights of Columbus Hall
Ring Announcer: Gary Low
Referees: Redd Roche & “Mr. Clean” Kevin Quinn
– “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in the night’s opener, with Sople rocking out with the Foxboro faithful.
– “Jiving” Jimmy Capone d. Joey Rage with a sit-out power bomb.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the BLT (Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake) defeated Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner with the C3 [Cold Cut Combo] to retain the titles in their first of two title defenses.
– #1 Contender “The Juice” JT Dunn came out to the ring to discuss his upcoming Championship Match with Buddy Romano November 30th at WrestleFest VIII, but was quickly interrupted by JC Marxxx. Marxxx began running down Dunn’s history in NCW, dating back to his first appearance at the 2009 Big City Rumble. JC believed that no matter how good JT had become, Buddy Romano was that much better. Dunn was then able to coax Marxxx into signing WrestleFest to become an I Quit Match for the Heavyweight Championship much to Foxboro’s delight. Sick of the politics of Dunn and Commissioner Livsley, JC then offered to put his career on the line to shut Dunn up once and for all. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger then returned from his 30 day suspension, looking to regain some footing after his attack on Anthony Greene back in September.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Alex Creed via submission after knocking the returning Krueger out in a hard fought match.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the BLT and the Super Rad (“Dynamite” Doug Summers & Steve “The Turtle” Weiner) went to a No Contest when Pacifico & Rezner returned to the ring, laying out both teams. The real shocker was before the 2nd Tag Team Championship Match, when “Dynamite” Doug Summers blindsided the Lumberjake while giving the BLT a congratulatory speech. Summers encouraged Weiner to assist him in the mugging, shaking “The Turtle”.
– An intense David Marxxx-Loomis came out to the ring, calling out his younger brother Eddie Loomis. David began berating Eddie, calling him a loser far too concerned with winning the fan’s hearts rather than winning matches. David then challenged Eddie to a match at WrestleFest, trying to prompt the younger Loomis into finally putting up a fight worth while. An unsuspecting David then walked right into a bicycle kick courtesy of his little brother.
– Scotty “By GOD” Vegas d. “The Celtic” Conner Murphy after using Murphy’s shillelagh while referee Quinn placed Vegas’ flotation device outside of the ring.
– Zero Tolerance (NCW Champion Buddy Romano, New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, & David Marxxx-Loomis) w/ JC Marxxx d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Rob the Giant, & Eddie Loomis in the 6 Man Final Countdown Match when Romano forced Eddie Loomis to tap out to the ‘Texas Cloverleaf’.
NCW WrestleFest VIII
Friday November 30th, 2012
I Quit Match for the NCW Heavyweight Championship
(c) Buddy Romano w/ JC Marxxx vs. “The Juice” JT Dunn
Lumberjack Match for the NCW New England Championship
Special guest referee NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley
(c) “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ JC Marxxx vs.
“The Insider” Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant
Triple Threat Match for the NCW Tag Team Championship
(c) The BLT vs. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner vs. The Super Rad
David Marxxx-Loomis w/ JC Marxxx vs. Eddie Loomis
“RIOT” Kellan Thomas vs. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas
“The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Alex Creed vs. Anthony Greene
NCW’s 2012 Season Cup Match featuring
Rob the Giant vs. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed vs.
“The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward vs. Michael Tootsie Esquire
vs. Joey Rage PLUS more to be announced!
“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople vs. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone
With the Final Countdown to WrestleFest VIII taking place TONIGHT in Foxboro, MA at the Knights of Columbus Hall, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has thrown the card into a tailspin after announcing that he’s barred Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano and #1 Contender “The Juice” JT Dunn from laying a hand on one another leading up to their anticipated championship encounter November 30th in Norwood.
Keeping this development in mind, Livsley has taken Dunn out of the Final Countdown Match in Foxboro and replaced him with “RIOT” Kellan Thomas as the new team captain against Zero Tolerance in the war games match up. Thomas joins Eddie Loomis, Rob the Giant, and “The Insider” Kevin Perry as they square off against NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano, David Marxxx-Loomis, NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, & newcomer and hired gun Abel James.
While “The Juice” watches this match closely as he scouts the NCW Champion for WrestleFest he will have to deal with his own issues as the recently suspended Jack Krueger returns from his 30 day suspension after attacking Anthony Greene with a steel chair following NCW FALLOUT to challenge Greene’s mentor to a one on one match in Foxboro.
All the action goes down tonight at the Knights of Columbus Hall located at 14 Church Street in Foxboro, MA. For details and directions please visit our Upcoming Events page or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
FOXBORO- On Saturday night November 10th Northeast Championship Wrestling prepares for the end of our 2012 wrestling season when we return to the Knights of Columbus Hall in Foxboro, MA [14 Church Street] for the Final Countdown to NCW’s WrestleFest VIII. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
On November 30th in Norwood, MA the Heavyweight Champion Michael “Buddy” Romano will defend his championship against #1 contender “The Juice” JT Dunn in one of the most anticipated title matches in NCW history, but before then both men will engage in a war of attrition in Foxboro when they collide in the Final Countdown, a four on four battle where only one team can survive. Romano has enlisted the help of Zero Tolerance partners David Loomis and “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva to join his team, while Paiva has recruited the massive rookie Abel James to round out the fearsome foursome. With the stakes of WrestleFest VIII riding high on the mind of the former NCW Champion, Dunn has brought fan favorites Rob “The Giant” Araujo, “The Insider” Kevin Perry, and Eddie Loomis onto Team Juicy to help ensure victory in Foxboro. In this four on four matchup, a simple coin toss will determine which team gains the advantage when one competitor from each group enters following two minute intervals. Once all eight men have entered, only then can the match end via pin-fall or submission.
Also at the Final Countdown we will determine the challengers for the NCW Tag Team Championship when the Super Rad duo of “Dynamite” Doug Summers and Steve “The Turtle” Weiner take on the psychotic tandem of Big Bully Rezner and his mentor the deranged Pacifico. Both teams nearly walked away with the titles during the Tag Team Gauntlet Match at NCW NO FEAR, but in the end it was the Big Lovable Team of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello and the Lumberjake who won the vacated championship. The winners of this #1 Contender’s Match will go onto WrestleFest where they will attempt to unseat the BLT for tag team supremacy.
Also appearing November 10th in Foxboro will be “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, “The Celtic” Conner Murphy, “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, “Simply the Best” GA West, Scotty “By GOD” Vegas, “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople, and many more.
The Knights of Columbus Hall is located at 14 Church Street in Foxboro, Massachusetts directly off Rt. 140. Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30 bell time. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 (adults) and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling please visit http://thencw.com and for up to date news on NCW be sure to like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
As always card is subject to change.
Venue: The West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Gary Low
Referees: Redd Roche, Dan Tanaka, & Kevin Quinn
– David Marxxx-Loomis (without his adopted father JC Marxxx) d. Dale Denile in Denile’s first NCW appearance since being ousted from the Schillar Park Posse in 2010 by his former partner “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger.
– One half of the NCW Tag Team Champions “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople came out to the ring, willingly forfeiting the NCW Tag Team Championship after he announced that his partner Gunar Rowe was injured and in need of surgery. After handing the titles to Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, Sople issued an open challenge to anyone in the back.
– Rob the Giant d. “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople in a great match-up that saw both men give their all. Following the match, Giant offered a handshake to Sople, which he reluctantly accepted.
– “The REFolution” Anthony Greene d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in a huge upset, as the former NCW official continues to make waves in the ring as a competitor thanks to training from his brochacho “The Juice” JT Dunn.
– “The Insider” Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant d. NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ JC Marxxx via disqualification when Paiva knocked out referee Redd Roche in a cheap attempt to throw out the match. Paiva had already attempted to walk out on the match to retain by count out, only to be thwarted by Livsley who tossed Paiva back in. With nowhere left to turn, Paiva decked Roche.
– Following the match Dean announced that on November 30th at NCW WrestleFest VIII Paiva would have to defend the New England Championship against Kevin Perry in a Lumberjack Match that would also feature Livsley himself as the special enforcer referee.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello (as the Lumberjake) and the Lumberjake (as Ruy Batello) won the NCW NO FEAR Costume Battle Royal after deciding they didn’t want to fight one another. Other participants included;
- Weiner the Pooh
- “RIOT” Kepler Thomas
- AG Creed
- John “The Turtle” Munroe
- Mean Street Greene
- Mike the Fan
- Mike Paiva’s personal associate Abel James
– “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone & “RIOT” Kellan Thomas in a Triple Threat Match.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano w/ JC Marxxx d. Eddie Loomis in what was believed to be a Pick Your Poison Match. Following the victory however “The Juice” JT Dunn came out and told Romano that Eddie wasn’t his chosen opponent, but rather a former NCW New England Champion in the form of “The Celtic” Conner Murphy (formerly known as Paul Hudson)!
– “The Celtic” Conner Murphy d. Buddy Romano in a huge upset after Dunn distracted the NCW Champion. A disgruntled Romano then announced his challenger for Dunn, the dastardly Scotty Slade!
– Scotty Slade d. “The Juice” JT Dunn in the Pick Your Poison Challenge after a low blow from Slade.
– The BLT d. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner in the Tag Team Gauntlet to win the vacated NCW Tag Team Championship.
- The Super Rad d. Triplelicious & “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe
- Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner d. The Super Rad after Pacifico finished off Steve “The Turtle” Weiner while Doug Summers was celebrating his victory over Trip & Munroe.
- The BLT d. Pacifico & Rezner to win the Championship.
WEST WARWICK- On Saturday night October 27th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2012 wrestling season when we return to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, RI [60 Clyde Street] for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
In the night’s Main Event, reigning NCW Tag Team Champions the Unequaled Destroyers (“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & “The Granite State Destroyer” Gunar Rowe) will put their coveted Championship on the line in a Tag Team Gauntlet, with five other teams looking for a chance to uncrown the champions. With teams ranging from The Super Rad (Steve “The Turtle” Weiner & “Dynamite” Doug Summers) to the Big Lovable Team of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake, it’s anyone guess who will walk out of NO FEAR with the tag team gold.
After our electric debut in Norwood, MA we now know that “The Juice” JT Dunn will challenge Warwick native Michael “Buddy” Romano for the NCW Heavyweight Championship November 30th at WrestleFest VIII, but October 27th in West Warwick the Champion and #1 Contender will get the opportunity to choose the others opponent, doing their best to soften each other up before their Championship encounter at WrestleFest.
After holding the NCW New England Title for over three years, Brockton’s “Original Showoff” Mike Paiva has seen every challenger come and go while building his dynasty as champion. It was a year ago that Paiva began mentoring the young and cocky Kevin Perry, bringing him into the Zero Tolerance fold after turning on his best friend Rob “The Giant” Araujo. But it was in Norwood at Total Elimination where the truth was revealed, and that NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley had sent Perry into Zero Tolerance as a mole, working from the inside to bring down the stable of rule breakers. With his back up against the wall and nowhere left to turn, Paiva must now defend his New England Championship October 27th, taking on the protégé he has taught all his tricks to. For “The Showoff”, there will be no place left to hide at NO FEAR when he goes one on one with Kevin Perry.
Also appearing October 27th in West Warwick will be “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Hunter Ward, “The Celtic” Conner Murphy, David Loomis, “Simply the Best” GA West, Eddie Loomis, Triplelicious, “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe, Rob the Giant, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, and many more!
The West Warwick Elks Lodge is located at 60 Clyde Street in West Warwick, Rhode Island. Doors open at 6:30pm for a special NCW trick or treat event for the fans of all ages, getting a unique opportunity to hang out with the wrestlers of Northeast Championship Wrestling. Bell time for wrestling is at 7:30pm, with tickets being $10 for adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. Anyone dressed in costume will also receive $2 off at the door for admission! For more information on this event and NCW, please visit us online at http://thencw.com.
As always, card is subject to change.