Born and raised in the Heights of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, the boy who would one day become Triplelicious learned at an early age that if you wanted something bad enough you’d just have to take it yourself. The truth is that despite his thuggish demeanor, abrasive attitude, and questionable morals “Hispanic” Heriberto Heredia [*] is one of the smartest men in NCW history, and his year long journey to reclaim his place on the NCW throne is about to reach its apex.
NORWOOD– On Friday night November 28th “Black Friday” comes to Northeast Championship Wrestling when we present the final event of our 2014 Season with NCW WrestleFest X live from the Norwood Lodge of Elks located at 152 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, Massachusetts. Sponsored by our friends at Papa Gino’s Pizza doors open at 7:30 with an 8pm bell time. Tickets will be available at the door $10 for adults and $5 for all kids twelve and under!
@NCW Television comes to you courtesy of Norwood Public Access (Verizon Channel 35/Comcast Channel 8) bringing all the characters, excitement, and wrestling action from the ring right to you! New episodes air every two weeks check your local listings, and for those outside of the Norwood, MA area keep up to date with episodes here on theNCW.com.
In 2011 “The Knight Angel” BerZerker’s tag team partner Cenobite went missing after being attacked by an unknown assailant. After months of searching, BerZerker learned that it was the psychotic Richard Pacifico who assaulted Cenobite, seeking revenge for years of torment. After eliminating “The Knight Angel”, Pacifico set his sights on his longtime rival leading to WrestleFest VII and the Boston Massacre, a match that changed both men forever.
Venue: West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Commentator: Jim Aches
Referees: Redd Roche, Dan Tanaka
Ringside Photography: “Picture” Dave Rodrigues
For exclusive pictures from NCW Spring Slam check out “Picture” Dave’s photos here.
– In the opener Eddie Loomis pinned Scotty Slade with an explosive german suplex. Despite making his NCW debut, Slade dominated the match against the more inexperienced Loomis. After Slade became a bit too overconfident with his dominance, Eddie came out of nowhere with the suplex for the upset victory.
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. Richard Pacifico after Weiner rolled through a ‘cobra clutch slam’ for the win. Following the match a volatile Pacifico brutalized Weiner, laying him out in retaliation for the loss.
– Michael Tootsie Esquire debuted his “Tootsie Time” interview segment, calling out his cousin JC Marxxx and Zero Tolerance (Buddy Romano, David Marxxx-Loomis, Mike Paiva, & Kevin Cordeiro). MTE questioned the dissension in Zero Tolerance, especially between Loomis and Romano. Marxxx assured everyone that things were fine in ZT, and that Davey would get a Title Match against the winner of Buddy/JT in Dedham. David then got in Buddy’s face, calling him out for stealing his Title Match for the night, leading to Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley coming to the ring to break up the crying fit. Dean then kicked ZT out of ringside, and told Paiva he’d be defending his New England Title right then and there.
– Rob the Giant then came out to the ring for his New England Title Match, along with his friend Lumberjake!
– NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ Kevin Cordeiro d. Rob the Giant w/ Lumberjake after Cordeiro knocked Giant down with a pair of knucks. Following the match Robbie used those same knucks on Paiva, taking him out of the equation for the next match.
– The Lumberjake w/ Rob the Giant d. “Cocky” Kevin Cordeiro w/ an unconscious Mike Paiva with the ‘log ride’ splash.
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger came out to the ring following intermission, accompanied by the bizarre Alex Creed. Krueger, wearing an “X” on his face as symbolism of the fallen Cenobite, talked about his victory at REUNION changing everything, and people finally believing the reality of fate. He’s changed the life of Creed, who’s begun to follow Krueger following REUNION, and will soon prove to everyone the hands of fate are real.
– Triplelicious & “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & Alex Creed when Krueger walked out on his tag team partner, allowing his follower to be sacrificed to Munroe & Trip. Creed was finally finished off with a vicious chokebomb slam.
– David Marxxx-Loomis d. “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas in an amazing match of athleticism and finesse, with both wrestlers pulling out all the stops. After a series of near-misses Loomis was finally able to hit his back-driver suplex onto “RIOT” for the win.
– NCW Tag Team Champions The Unequaled Destroyers (“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & “The Granite State Destroyer” Gunar Rowe) d. Ruination SLAM (“Dynamic” Jon Thornhill & “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello) to retain the Tag Team Championship, though it was revealed afterward Batello’s shoulder was not pinned to the match.
– In the West Warwick Street Fight Buddy Romano d. “The Juice” JT Dunn to win the NCW Heavyweight Championship after a low kick to the crotch, after a series of events involving Zero Tolerance & Dean “The Beast” Livsley. While Dean kept near the entrance to ensure no interference from the wild brawl, Cordeiro & Paiva eventually blindsided Livsley, throwing him into the post with JC forcing Davey Loomis to handcuff him. With Dean out of the match ZT took their shots on Dunn until “The Juice” began to fight back. Loomis was instructed to take Dunn out with the steel chair, but he refused leading to Romano taking matters into his own hands.
Following the match Dunn took his frustrations out on Mike Paiva, while a remorseful Loomis finally gave the keys to un-cuff Livsley, sending “The Beast” out of the building chasing down the remaining Zero Tolerance members.