NCW returned to Dedham, Massachusetts this past Friday night for MANIA, kicking off WrestleMania weekend for those who couldn’t make it to New York/New Jersey. A big thanks to those who came out and supported us as we head toward NCW’s 2019 REUNION!
⇒ With NCW Red, White, & Bruised behind us our esteemed Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley made a proclamation for the upcoming 2014 Big City Rumble, offering up an open invitation to the wrestlers of New England, guaranteeing that the 2014 Rumble will go down as the BIGGEST Rumble in NCW history. With such a wide number of potential competitors in this years Rumble, Livsley has ensured that anyone could leave the Norwood Elks Lodge on August 8th the #1 contender heading into WrestleFest X.
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA this past Friday night for our patriotic powerhouse Red, White, & Bruised! A big thanks to all the fans who came out and celebrated with us for our big return to Norwood.
The new edition of @NCW TV will be up shortly as we wait for NPATV to catch up on their airings of the recent episodes. While we wait here’s a preview of the new NCW Magazine, available next Friday night in Norwood at Red, White, & Bruised featuring a look at the upcoming 2014 Big City Rumble!
BREAKING NEWS– What A Scoop! After receiving some important intel from the NCW offices over the last twenty four hours, theNCW.com has learned that Deputy Commissioner Richard Pacifico has completely altered NCW’s 17 year REUNION, pulling #1 contender “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy from his scheduled Heavyweight Championship Match with the NCW Champion “RIOT” Kellan Thomas tonight in Norwood.
This past weekend Northeast Championship held two huge shows that helped shape the final events of NCW’s 2013 Season. On Saturday night NCW returned to Riverside, RI and the American Legion Post for the Best of 7 Series between Doug Summers’ Team Dynamite and Dean Livsley’s NCW fan favorites. On Sunday Northeast Championship Wrestling partnered with Woonsocket Middle School to present a benefit for WMS students at Woonsocket High School.
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Bristol VFW Post after an eleven year absence this past Saturday night for NCW’s Red, White, & Bruised. A big thanks to the VFW, Lou Francis, and their support as we look forward to returning to Bristol in October.
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. Kevin Perry with the ‘whammy bar’ in a hard-hitting back and forth match up. The former New England Champion showed a surprising mean streak in the match, showing his frustration with losing his New England title back in April.
– The Legion of Green(e) (“All Good” Anthony Greene & Steve “The Turtle” Weiner) d. Maniacally Twisted (“The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed & the Shadow) w/ Sean Feeney in tag team action. Following the match “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva arrived out of nowhere, delivering a vicious piledriver to Greene.
– The former NCW Commissioner Dean Livsley came out to the ring, calling out “Dastardly” Doug Summers. Since getting screwed out of his job at NCW’s 16 year REUNION, Dean has remained quiet. But after seeing all the chaos over the last three months it’s time for him to take a stand. Summers finally responded along with his Inglorious Dastards, stating that NCW has never been better with him at the helm. However, if Dean really wanted to get a piece of him he would first have to go through “Terrible” Tony Caruso & “The Beast” Brandon Behm in a gauntlet match and then, and only then would he get the opportunity to wrestle Doug Summers if he survived the onslaught of the Dastards.
– Buddy Romano d. Rocco Abruzzi with a DDT, as Abruzzi attempted to take the bounty put forth on Buddy Romano’s head. Following the match Romano was attacked by Pacifico, who laid the former NCW Champion out with a crossface chickenwing incapacitating him.
– Rob “The Giant” Araujo d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Sean Feeney.
– “Dastardly” Doug Summers d. Dean Livsley in the Inglorious Gauntlet, after “Terrible” Tony Caruso and “The Beast” Brandon Behm intentionally disqaulified themselves from the match in an effort to punish the former Commissioner. After a valiant comeback, Livsley fell victim to another ‘Beautiful Disaster’ from Summers.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn (w/ Mike Graca, recovering from a concussion) came to the ring for his New England Championship Match against “Simply God’s Best” GA West, only to be interrupted by Doc Ozone along with his flunkie Nick Varsity (Vic Victory). Doc O stated that Dunn didn’t deserve to wrestle the New England Champion yet, and instead handpicked Dunn’s opponent for the night– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy!
– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy w/ Doc Ozone d. “The Juice” JT Dunn w/ Mike Graca after Ozone and his flunkie Nick Varsity distracted the two time former NCW Heavyweight Champion.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “Deathproof” Aaron Epic in a great back and forth.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the Loomis Brothers d. the BLT to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship after David Loomis nailed the Lumberjake with a bicycle kick. Following the match “Dastardly” Doug Summers and his crew of sympathizers arrived on scene, attacking David & Eddie Loomis until Dean Livsley and the BLT returned to even the odds against Summers and his crew. Begrudingly, the Loomis Brothers and BLT shook hands following the match.
On Friday night April 26th Northeast Championship Wrestling celebrates our 16 year REUNION event when we return to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for this huge night of wrestling action. Dating back to our earliest beginnings in 1997, NCW has grown into one of New England’s premiere wrestling promotions while presenting a unique and unorthodox view of the pro wrestling world.
When NCW returns to the Norwood Elks Lodge we will see all three championships defended, a grudge match for the ages, the return of “The Portuguese Sensation”, and an anniversary shellebration to remember. If there is one place to be April 26 it will be NCW’s 16 year REUNION.
In the world of Scotty Vegas, sacrifice is necessary. Living and dying by the squared circle of NCW for the past seven and a half years, the sacrifice Vegas has given can never be repaid. He’s accepted this, and continues to forge ahead despite the pain and suffering he has endured. Following his loss to “RIOT” Kellan Thomas last November at WrestleFest VII, a frustrated Scotty Vegas attempted to walk away from NCW for good. Not willing to just let Vegas out of his contract, Commissioner Livsley forced Vegas to return as a ring announcer for the 2013 Season. Committed to do what he had to do, Vegas forged ahead. It was only when the NCW Heavyweight Champion disrespected Scotty that a spark was reignited inside the former New England Champion.
After being ejected from ringside as a ring announcer Vegas returned following Dunn’s title defense in Norwood, blindsiding the Champion and leaving him lying in the ring. At NCW’s 16 year REUNION Vegas returns to the ring with focus, drive, and determination. All the suffering he’s been dealt with will be rained down upon “The Juice”, giving Dunn his toughest title challenge to date.
June 2007. It was on this day that then-NCW Heavyweight Champion “Dynamite” Doug Summers wrestled the #1 contender Dean “The Beast” Livsley in Willimantic, Connecticut. It was on this day that Doug Summers felt his reign as NCW champion was coming to an end. Summers will be the first to tell you his fears that night, but the respect since then has faded away and replaced with disdain and disrespect.
What made Doug Summers snap last year on his tag team partner Steve Weiner? Was it his frustration with not becoming NCW’s first Triple Crown Champion? Was it being lost in the shuffle? Was it as simple as being overlooked by Commissioner Livsley during his war with Zero Tolerance? Regardless of the specifics it has brought us here where after 3 years of retirement Dean “The Beast” will step into the ring one more time to teach Doug Summers a lesson he will never forget at NCW’s 16 year REUNION.
The stipulations have also been announced for their Norwood Street Fight, and we know that whoever walks out of Norwood the winner will also be the NCW Commissioner. To ensure a fair fight and a true winner, if anyone interferes in the match they will be terminated from NCW immediately.
GA West has had one goal this Season, and that is to finally attain gold in NCW after narrowly defeating JT Dunn as the 2012 Wrestler of the Year. Unfortunately for West his business relationship with his uncle Doc Ozone has gone south, bringing “Simply God’s Best” onto a depressing losing streak just as he is about to challenge Kevin Perry for the New England Championship at REUNION. After leaving GA high and dry at March Madness, Doc Ozone introduced his latest client Too Shay at the Fight in Foxboro, assisting Shay in getting a huge victory over West.
With Shay’s big win, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has agreed to add Shay to the New England Championship match in Norwood, making a Triple Threat Match under Sudden Death Rules. With Doc Ozone promise that the manager makes the man, GA West’s quest to upend Kevin Perry’s reign as New England Champion will go unfulfilled once more.
“The Maniacal” Jack Krueger hoped he had seen the last of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello. In the two months since Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed put Batello on the injured list the cult of Krueger has grown, all while stalking the the NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis and making the Lumberjake’s life a living hell. At the Fight in Foxboro everything came to ahead for Maniacally Twisted as “The Portuguese Sensation” made a shocking reappearance, looking better than ever in his quest to get revenge on the men who put him down. With Krueger & Creed still holding the NCW Tag Team Championship belts hostage, the Loomis Brothers are fuming for another chance to get their belts back, all while pushing back the challenge of the psychotic Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner, who have once again singled out the champs for their own personal game of punishment.
While “RIOT” Kellan Thomas is no stranger to tag team competition, the former NCW Tag Team Champion does need to rely on his tag team partner to show for their matches. At the Fight in Foxboro Thomas was left high and dry when “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy failed to show for their match with Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner, forcing “RIOT” to change his gameplan against the unpredictable Pacifico. Left 2 on 1, Thomas went down in Foxboro and the only person he blames is McCarthy. REUNION will see these two talented individuals settle their differences the only way they know how– in the ring.
8 years ago Steve “The Turtle” Weiner burst onto the New England wrestling scene, changing the wrestling landscape forever. For the man known as El Saguaro, he could care less about the career of “The Turtle” or his exploits over the last eight years. For Saguaro, his eyes are squarely set on the future and what that means for him and him alone. After picking up a TAINTed victory at the Fight in Foxboro, Saguaro heads into NCW’s 16 year REUNION with one goal in mind, making turtle soup out of Weiner and becoming one of NCW’s most valuable commodities.
“The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva has been off to a rough start this Season, losing to “The Juice” JT Dunn and going 0-3 against the 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene. Taking his frustrations out on Greene Paiva laid out AG with two vicious piledrivers, delivering one right onto AG’s Rookie Award. This brought out the former NCW Tag Team Champion “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople, who had enough of Paiva’s bullying. Challenging him to a match at REUNION, Sople looks to rough up “The Showoff” while Paiva looks to finally reverse his fortunes by getting a victory over “The Hellraiser”.
Card subject to change.
NORWOOD- After a two month absence on Friday night February 22nd Northeast Championship Wrestling kicks off the debut event of our 2013 wrestling season when we return to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA [150 Winslow Avenue] for COLLISION COURSE. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
When the 2013 Season begins on February 22nd we will see the two time NCW Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn defend his title against Brockton’s own Mike Paiva, NCW’s longest reigning champion who lost his coveted New England Championship last November to “The Insider” Kevin Perry. With his own title lost, his best friend and manager fired from the company, and his elite stable Zero Tolerance disbanded, “The Original Showoff” has set his sights on Dunn’s gold, looking to end his title reign before it even gets started.
The Big Lovable Team of Northeast Championship Wrestling will be in action in Norwood when “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello and the Lumberjake defend their NCW Tag Team titles against the maniacally twisted duo of “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger and “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed. While the BLT reigned supreme over the tag team division at the end of last season, Krueger has drawn a line in the sand, promising that 2013 will be his year after a 2012 that saw any ups and downs for him.
In his first title defense since winning the New England Championship at WrestleFest VIII, Kevin Perry will go one on one with former NCW Original Mike McCarthy, the hard hitting rock star who’s determined to dominate the ranks of NCW this season.
Also appearing February 22nd in Norwood will be the 2012 Season Cup Winner Rob “The Giant” Araujo, “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene, “Dynamite” Doug Summers, David & Eddie Loomis, the NCW 2012 Wrestler of the Year “Simply the Best” GA West, “As Seen on TV” Scotty Slade, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, and many more!
The Norwood Elks Lodge is located at 150 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA directly off Rt. 1A. Doors open at 7pm with a special 7:40pm start time for the wrestling action to begin. Tickets are only $10 at the door for adults and only $5 for all kids twelve and under. For up to date information on Northeast Championship Wrestling be sure to visit us online at http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.