Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Norwood Lodge of Elks this past Friday night in Norwood for the final event of the NCW 2016 Season. A HUGE thank you to all of our fans who have supported NCW this year, and thanks to Brian Fagen of the Norwood Elks and John Balis of the Jacob Jones VFW Post for their support.
@NCW Television comes to you courtesy of Norwood Public Access (Verizon Channel 35/Comcast Channel 8) bringing all the characters, excitement, and wrestling action from the NCW ring right to you at home! For episodes check your local listings, and for those outside of the Norwood area keep up to date with episodes here on theNCW.com and at www.vimeo.com/channels/NCWtv.
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Norwood Elks Lodge this past Friday night for the final event of our 2014 wrestling season with WrestleFest X! With all three championships on the line, the Boston Massacre III, and a historic Season Cup Match WrestleFest X could go down as one of the biggest events in NCW history.
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Norwood Lodge of Elks for our annual Halloween event NO FEAR, featuring the spin the wheel, make a deal roulette wheel. In the night’s Main Event NCW Heavyweight Champion “RIOT” Kellan Thomas faced off with “The Maine Event” Scotty Vegas with Vegas earning a spot into the WrestleFest X championship match. A BIG thanks goes out to our sponsor for the evening Papa Gino’s (located at 142 Nahatan Street in Norwood) for helping us spread the word and bring us into the Norwood community.
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling concluded its 2013 wrestling season at the Norwood Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA with WrestleFest 9.1 after our scheduled December event was postponed due to snow.
For Day Three of “WrestleFest Week”, we look back to some past holiday moments from NCW history as we gear up for Saturday night at WrestleFest IX at the Norwood Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA.
NORWOOD– On Saturday night December 14th Northeast Championship Wrestling presents the final event of the 2013 wrestling season when we return to the Elks Lodge [152 Winslow Avenue] in Norwood, MA for NCW WrestleFest IX! Competing in a seasonal format from February through December, for over sixteen years we’ve presented a unique showcase for fans of professional wrestling bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
After stealing the position of power at NCW’s REUNION in April, the Emperor of NCW “Dastardly” Doug Summers must finally face off with former Commissioner Dean Livsley at WrestleFest, putting everything on the line in their final encounter. Livsley has fought tooth-in-nail to get one more match with Emperor Summers, but with the loyalists of Team Dynamite supporting the NCW ruler will the former “Beast” get a fair chance to reclaim his crown?
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! In addition to our annual Final Countdown War Games Match wrestlers also competed in Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal Matches with competitors spinning the wheel before their scheduled match-ups.
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for the final event of the 2012 wrestling season this past Friday night, WrestleFest VIII! All three championships were on the line in Norwood as well as the 2012 Season Cup. Detailed results are below.
Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly
Referees: Redd Roche, “Mr. Clean” Mark Quinn, & Dean “The Beast” Livsley
Security: John “Ballzilla” Balis
Timekeeper: Atlee Greene
Ringside Photography: Mike Sjolin
– In the night’s opener “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed d. “The REFolution” Anthony Greene with his patented sit-out DDT after Alex Creed assisted in distracting Greene.
– Rob the Giant won the NCW 2012 Season Cup, lastly eliminating “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed to win the match. Other participants in this year’s Cup included;
- Joey Rage
- The Shadow w/ Sean Feeney
- Christopher James
- Too Shay
- “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone via submission with the ‘Whammy Bar’ in a hard hitting back and forth match up. An unsportsmanlike West blindsided Sople following the match, laying out the ‘Rockstar Rassler’.
– Eddie Loomis d. David Marxxx-Loomis w/ JC Marxxx with the bicycle kick in a brutal match. Afterward, a dazed David proudly congratulated his younger brother, finally showcasing the intensity needed to be a winner in NCW. Loomis then offered Eddie a partnership, finally ending the sibling rivalry that’s lasted since Eddie’s debut in 2010. JC then offered Eddie membership in Zero Tolerance, only to have David turn his back on his adopted father, putting Marxxx down with his own bicycle kick!
– Santa Claus made a special visit to WrestleFest, wishing all the Norwood fans a very special Happy Holidays. Before Santa could pass out some gifts to the NCW fans he was rudely interrupted by Christopher James, who was still upset over losing the 2012 Season Cup. After stomping on Santa’s presents and letting everyone know that Christmas was canceled, a furious Santa delivered a vicious chokeslam on Uncle Joe’s favorite wrestler.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler Thomas d. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas after Kepler helped Thomas score the win (Vegas also tried to bring in Buoy Ratello into the match to no avail allowing Kepler to retaliate). Following the match a frustrated and dejected Vegas quit NCW, Norwood, and the entire wrestling business before walking out the front door with a box of pizza.
– Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva in a Lumberjack Match to win the NCW New England Championship, ending Paiva’s three year reign as champion. With Dean “The Beast” Livsley acting a special guest enforcer and the NCW locker room out in support, Perry pinned “The Original Showoff” with a decisive German Suplex.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the BLT (Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake) d. The Super Rad and Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship after the Lumberjake pinned Doug Summers with the 3C. Following Pacifico & Rezner’s elimination from the match, “Dynamite” Doug attempted to use his trusty wrench to eliminate the BLT after slipping out of the attempted 3C. “The Turtle” would have none of it however, furious that Doug would once again try to use a weapon on their opponents. The distraction would allow Jake to finish off Summers to retain the titles after Steve was knocked into his partner.
– Summers took the microphone following the match and talked about the past year with his tag team partner, and his attempts to become NCW’s first Triple Crown Champion. Eerily calm, Doug then told Steve that he could only look after himself and that Weiner’s services would no longer be needed as he provided a swift kick to the nether regions on “The Turtle”. Doug then used a steel chair on his former partner, and prepared to lay waste to Weiner before Batello & Lumberjake returned to chase Summers off.
– In the Main Event of the evening, “The Juice” JT Dunn defeated Buddy Romano in an I Quit Match to win his second NCW Heavyweight Championship after Romano quit to Dunn’s ‘lion tamer’. This match saw both men beat the holy hell out of each other, brawling all over the Elks Lodge. The match also saw referee Redd Roche get inadvertently knocked out by a wayward JT Dunn elbow, Mike Paiva show up to try and help his Zero Tolerance cohort, and JC Marxxx being forced to watch his man quit while being held back by Commissioner Livsley, and ending JC’s NCW career.
Northeast Championship Wrestling will return for its 2013 wrestling season on Friday night February 22nd when NCW returns to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for COLLISION COURSE.