Northeast Championship Wrestling held it’s 2018 Season finale this past Friday night from the Jacob Jones VFW Post in Dedham, MA. A huge thank you to all of our fans for making WrestleFest XIV one of the best events of 2018. NCW returns in March for NCW 2019.
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Almeida VFW Post in Bristol, Rhode Island for NCW Saturday Night. A huge thanks to all of our fans for coming out to support us in our return to RI.
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Bristol VFW Post in Bristol, RI for the FALLOUT from the NCW Big City Rumble. A huge thanks to all our fans who came out and made this a standing room only event!
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Jacob Jones VFW Post this past Friday night for the first of two huge NCW events taking place last weekend. A HUGE thank you to everyone who made the Big City Rumble and NCW FALLOUT a success.
On July 18th NCW Red, White, & Bruised comes to the Norwood Elks Lodge, an event that will help define the second half of the NCW 2014 Season and set the stage for the Big City Rumble August 8th and our huge 2014 finale WrestleFest X in November.
At Red, White, & Bruised “Simply God’s Best” GA West returns to Northeast Championship Wrestling after a tenth month absence when he officially challenges the reigning NCW New England Champion Rob “The Giant” Araujo, as West believes he is still the rightful holder of the New England Championship having held the title before his self-imposed exile last September.
Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Tom Warren
Commentators: “Toxic” Tom Warren & Buddy Romano
Referees: Redd Roche & David Montenaro
Norwood, Massachusetts – On Friday night April 11th Northeast Championship Wrestling’s (NCW) 2014 Season continues, as NCW returns home to the Norwood Elks Lodge (152 Winslow Avenue) for “Friday Night Fights.”
Last month at COLLISION COURSE, NCW kicked off the 2014 season with a bang. All three champions successfully defended their titles, including new NCW Heavyweight Champion “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, NCW Tag Team Champions Back to the Fuzion, and NCW New England Champion Rob “The Giant” Araujo.
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! In addition to our annual Final Countdown War Games Match wrestlers also competed in Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal Matches with competitors spinning the wheel before their scheduled match-ups.
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for the 2013 Big City Rumble, with the winner earning the right to wrestle for the NCW Heavyweight Championship December 14th at WrestleFest IX.
On Friday night April 26 Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our 16 year REUNION event, headlined by NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley going one on one with “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a Norwood Street Fight.
Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly
Commentary: Tom Warren
Referees: Dan Tanaka & Redd Roche
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after Sople narrowly escaped Paiva’s piledriver, delivering a vicious ‘whammy bar’ to the former New England Champion. A frustrated Paiva left ringside a broken and beaten man.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy in a tremendous back and forth battle. Following the match, Thomas extended his hand to McCarthy in a show of mutual respect.
– “Simply God’s Best” GA West d. Too Shay and Kevin Perry to win the NCW New England Championship after Doc Ozone “accidentally” hit Shay with the New England title belt, assisting his nephew in winning the Championship.
– The Shadow w/ “Black Magic” Sean Feeney d. “Jiving” Jimmy Capone after using the book of shadows on Capone.
– David & Eddie Loomis d. Maniacally Twisted w/ Sean Feeney in the NCW Tag Team Invitational, retaining the Tag Team Championship and regaining possession of their stolen belts. The order of elimination was—
- The BLT d. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner
- Maniacally Twisted d. the BLT after David Loomis accidentally hit the Lumberjake with the bicycle kick.
- The Loomis Brothers d. Maniacally Twisted after hitting Alex Creed w/ the bicycle kick.
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. “The Prick” El Saguaro after forcing Saguaro to tap to his “Shell-lock”. Following the match Weiner thanked the fans for supporting him for the last 8 years.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas to retain the NCW Heavyweight Championship in a great match, after hitting the KO on Vegas. During the match Vegas nearly walked out with the championship, but referee Redd Roche was knocked out by an errant elbow from Dunn.
– “Dynamite” Doug Summers d. Dean “The Beast” Livsley with the ‘beautiful disaster’ after two unknown assailants rushed the ring to help Summers in his win. Following the match the locker room poured out, chasing Summers and company out the front door. With the stipulations, Doug Summers is now the Commissioner of NCW.
For exclusive pictures from NCW’s 16 year REUNION please check out Picture Dave’s photos here.