As a huge thank you to our NCW fans we wanted to release NCW NO FEAR in its entirety for you to view and download completely 100% free. We hope you enjoy and hope to see you Friday night November 18th for our 2016 finale WrestleFest XII!
There are only two shows left in the NCW 2016 Season, and tonight we return to the Jacob Jones VFW Post in Dedham, MA (84 Eastern Avenue) for NCW NO FEAR! Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. There will be candy for the kids, and we encourage everyone to dress up for our Costume Contest that will be taking place during intermission! Tickets will be on sale at the door only $10 for adults and $5 for all kids twelve and under.
In the night’s Main Event we will see the first ever Ultimate Elimination Match, a ten on ten challenge featuring “Sensational” Scott Levesque’s League of Levesque going up against Lumberjake’s NCW Union.
NORWOOD– On Friday night October 16th Northeast Championship Wrestling enters the home stretch of the 2015 NCW Season when we return to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, Massachusetts (152 Winslow Avenue) for our annual Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR. Doors will open at 7pm for a special Trick Or Treat/Meet & Greet with the NCW wrestlers with the wrestling action kicking off at 8pm. Tickets will be available at the door $10 for adults and $5 for all kids twelve and under.
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Norwood Lodge of Elks for our annual Halloween event NO FEAR, featuring the spin the wheel, make a deal roulette wheel. In the night’s Main Event NCW Heavyweight Champion “RIOT” Kellan Thomas faced off with “The Maine Event” Scotty Vegas with Vegas earning a spot into the WrestleFest X championship match. A BIG thanks goes out to our sponsor for the evening Papa Gino’s (located at 142 Nahatan Street in Norwood) for helping us spread the word and bring us into the Norwood community.
NORWOOD– On Friday night October 10th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues its 2014 wrestling season when we present our annual Halloween Spooktacular NO FEAR live from the Norwood Lodge of Elks located at 152 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, Massachusetts. Being NCW’s Halloween affair, we’re encouraging our fans to dress up in costume as we celebrate one of our favorite events of the year. Sponsored by Papa Gino’s of Norwood, doors will open at 7:30 with an 8pm bell time and tickets will be available at the door only $10 for adults and $5 for all kids twelve and under.
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! In addition to our annual Final Countdown War Games Match wrestlers also competed in Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal Matches with competitors spinning the wheel before their scheduled match-ups.
Venue: The West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Gary Low
Referees: Redd Roche, Dan Tanaka, & Kevin Quinn
– David Marxxx-Loomis (without his adopted father JC Marxxx) d. Dale Denile in Denile’s first NCW appearance since being ousted from the Schillar Park Posse in 2010 by his former partner “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger.
– One half of the NCW Tag Team Champions “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople came out to the ring, willingly forfeiting the NCW Tag Team Championship after he announced that his partner Gunar Rowe was injured and in need of surgery. After handing the titles to Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, Sople issued an open challenge to anyone in the back.
– Rob the Giant d. “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople in a great match-up that saw both men give their all. Following the match, Giant offered a handshake to Sople, which he reluctantly accepted.
– “The REFolution” Anthony Greene d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in a huge upset, as the former NCW official continues to make waves in the ring as a competitor thanks to training from his brochacho “The Juice” JT Dunn.
– “The Insider” Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant d. NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ JC Marxxx via disqualification when Paiva knocked out referee Redd Roche in a cheap attempt to throw out the match. Paiva had already attempted to walk out on the match to retain by count out, only to be thwarted by Livsley who tossed Paiva back in. With nowhere left to turn, Paiva decked Roche.
– Following the match Dean announced that on November 30th at NCW WrestleFest VIII Paiva would have to defend the New England Championship against Kevin Perry in a Lumberjack Match that would also feature Livsley himself as the special enforcer referee.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello (as the Lumberjake) and the Lumberjake (as Ruy Batello) won the NCW NO FEAR Costume Battle Royal after deciding they didn’t want to fight one another. Other participants included;
- Weiner the Pooh
- “RIOT” Kepler Thomas
- AG Creed
- John “The Turtle” Munroe
- Mean Street Greene
- Mike the Fan
- Mike Paiva’s personal associate Abel James
– “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone & “RIOT” Kellan Thomas in a Triple Threat Match.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano w/ JC Marxxx d. Eddie Loomis in what was believed to be a Pick Your Poison Match. Following the victory however “The Juice” JT Dunn came out and told Romano that Eddie wasn’t his chosen opponent, but rather a former NCW New England Champion in the form of “The Celtic” Conner Murphy (formerly known as Paul Hudson)!
– “The Celtic” Conner Murphy d. Buddy Romano in a huge upset after Dunn distracted the NCW Champion. A disgruntled Romano then announced his challenger for Dunn, the dastardly Scotty Slade!
– Scotty Slade d. “The Juice” JT Dunn in the Pick Your Poison Challenge after a low blow from Slade.
– The BLT d. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner in the Tag Team Gauntlet to win the vacated NCW Tag Team Championship.
- The Super Rad d. Triplelicious & “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe
- Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner d. The Super Rad after Pacifico finished off Steve “The Turtle” Weiner while Doug Summers was celebrating his victory over Trip & Munroe.
- The BLT d. Pacifico & Rezner to win the Championship.
If Halloween gets ruined this week because due to this alleged Frankenstorm, you’re going to have to celebrate tonight which means you need to head down to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, Rhode Island for NCW NO FEAR 2012. Doors open at 6:30 where there will be some trick or treating with the NCW wrestlers until the action starts at 7:30pm!
Tonight you will see the Tag Team Showdown for the NCW Tag Team Championship in the night’s Main Event!
The Pick Your Poison Challenge between NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano and the #1 Contender “The Juice” JT Dunn…
The 2nd annual NCW Costume Battle Royal!
NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva defends against “The Insider” Kevin Perry!
Also check this video out on Vimeo!
And so much more!!
The West Warwick Elks Lodge is located at 60 Clyde Street in West Warwick, Rhode Island. For maps and detailed directions check out our Upcoming Events page.
WEST WARWICK- On Saturday night October 27th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2012 wrestling season when we return to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, RI [60 Clyde Street] for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
In the night’s Main Event, reigning NCW Tag Team Champions the Unequaled Destroyers (“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & “The Granite State Destroyer” Gunar Rowe) will put their coveted Championship on the line in a Tag Team Gauntlet, with five other teams looking for a chance to uncrown the champions. With teams ranging from The Super Rad (Steve “The Turtle” Weiner & “Dynamite” Doug Summers) to the Big Lovable Team of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake, it’s anyone guess who will walk out of NO FEAR with the tag team gold.
After our electric debut in Norwood, MA we now know that “The Juice” JT Dunn will challenge Warwick native Michael “Buddy” Romano for the NCW Heavyweight Championship November 30th at WrestleFest VIII, but October 27th in West Warwick the Champion and #1 Contender will get the opportunity to choose the others opponent, doing their best to soften each other up before their Championship encounter at WrestleFest.
After holding the NCW New England Title for over three years, Brockton’s “Original Showoff” Mike Paiva has seen every challenger come and go while building his dynasty as champion. It was a year ago that Paiva began mentoring the young and cocky Kevin Perry, bringing him into the Zero Tolerance fold after turning on his best friend Rob “The Giant” Araujo. But it was in Norwood at Total Elimination where the truth was revealed, and that NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley had sent Perry into Zero Tolerance as a mole, working from the inside to bring down the stable of rule breakers. With his back up against the wall and nowhere left to turn, Paiva must now defend his New England Championship October 27th, taking on the protégé he has taught all his tricks to. For “The Showoff”, there will be no place left to hide at NO FEAR when he goes one on one with Kevin Perry.
Also appearing October 27th in West Warwick will be “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Hunter Ward, “The Celtic” Conner Murphy, David Loomis, “Simply the Best” GA West, Eddie Loomis, Triplelicious, “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe, Rob the Giant, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, and many more!
The West Warwick Elks Lodge is located at 60 Clyde Street in West Warwick, Rhode Island. Doors open at 6:30pm for a special NCW trick or treat event for the fans of all ages, getting a unique opportunity to hang out with the wrestlers of Northeast Championship Wrestling. Bell time for wrestling is at 7:30pm, with tickets being $10 for adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. Anyone dressed in costume will also receive $2 off at the door for admission! For more information on this event and NCW, please visit us online at http://thencw.com.
As always, card is subject to change.