NORWOOD– On Friday night August 2nd Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2013 wrestling season continues when we make our return to the Elks Lodge [152 Winslow Avenue] in Norwood, MA when Commissioner Doug Summers presents Summers Slam! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
On August 2nd the fans in Norwood will have the rare opportunity to decide who will wrestle the NCW Heavyweight Champion at Summers Slam when the fans in attendance will choose the opponent for “The Maine Event” Scotty Vegas for the NCW title. The three competitors eligible for voting are the two time former Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn, the reigning NCW New England Champion “Simply God’s Best” GA West, and the ever popular “RIOT” Kellan Thomas who will of course have the trusty puppet Kepler by his side. Whoever the fans choose, Vegas has stated that he is ready and waiting to dominate the competition as NCW’s first ever Triple Crown Champion.
The “benevolent” and “gracious” NCW Commissioner Emperor “Dastardly” Doug Summers, having the nerve to name the event after himself, has set up a coup August 2nd pitting himself against the wilderness warrior Lumberjake while also setting up his Inglorious Dastards (“Terrible” Tony Caruso & “The Beast” Brandon Behm) with a Tag Team Championship Match against the NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis. Can Summers and the Inglorious Dastards secure a clean sweep when NCW returns to Norwood? Not if the former Commissioner Dean Livsley has anything to say about it as he positions himself against the man who screwed him out of his job as NCW’s sheriff.
Also appearing in Norwood will be the NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year “All Good” Anthony Greene taking on “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva in a Last Man Standing Match, “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger and Maniacally Twisted, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, Rob “The Giant” Araujo, the debuting Tomahawk and many more!
The Norwood Elks Lodge is located at 152 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA just minutes away from downtown off Rt. 1A [Washington Street]. Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30 bell time. Tickets for this event will be available at the door with $10 for adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. As always card is subject to change. For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling be sure to visit us online at http://theNCW.com, follow us on Twitter @theNCWtweets, or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
– NCW ring announcer “Toxic” Tom Warren welcomed everyone to Aftermath, and then announced the new Commissioner “Dynamite” Doug Summers to ringside for his State of NCW Address. Before he began Summers welcomed the entire NCW roster to the ring to directly address his staff. Doug’s first order of business was officially signing his two young students to NCW contracts– revealing their true identities as “Terrible” Tony Caruso and “The Beast” Brandon Behm, with Doug stripping Dean Livsley of the “Beast” moniker. Doug then rechristened himself “Dastardly” Doug Summers, embracing the jeers from the fans while officially proclaiming his crew the Inglorious Dastards. Finally Summers also promised that at Total Elimination Buddy Romano would return to NCW, teaming with his group against Livsley’s team of the BLT and the Loomis Brothers.
As the NCW roster returned to the locker room, Summers kept Mike Paiva back for the opening contest, robbing “The Original Showoff” of his customary entrance.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after rolling through on Paiva’s attempted ‘sleazeball special’, trapping Paiva’s shoulders to the mat for the three count.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the Loomis Brothers d. Maniacally Twisted [“The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed & the Shadow] w/ Sean Feeney when David Loomis hit the bicycle kick on Creed.
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “Jiving” Jimmy Capone and the Roadblock in a Triple Threat Match, with Sople building up an impressive win/loss record this Season.
– NCW New England Champion “Simply God’s Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone d. Mike Graca Jr. in a great match to retain the New England title, barely getting by the tenacious rookie. Following the match GA West made an unofficial challenge to his former rival JT Dunn, the mentor of Graca.
– By keeping Dean on the NCW roster, Summers forced Livsley to compete at NCW Aftermath, taking on Michael Tootsie Esquire. With MTE coming to the ring in street clothes, the former Connecticut Champion believed he had no reason to gear up against the former Commissioner.
– Dean Livsley d. MTE in quick fashion, completely obliterating Tootsie.
– The Inglorious Dastards [“Dastardly” Doug Summers, “Terrible” Tony Caruso, & “The Beast” Brandon Behm] d. Rob the Giant, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, & the Lumberjake in Six Man Tag Team action when Buddy Romano returned to the ring, assisting Doug Summers against Lumberjake and allowing Summers and company to hit their triad of finishers on the former Tag Team Champion.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Sean Feeney with ‘ruination’ in a hard hitting match-up. Krueger attempeed to eliminate Batello early on with his steel chair, but the former Heavyweight Champion was able to turn the tide despite interference from Feeney.
– Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas d. “The Juice” JT Dunn by count out in a brutal display of athleticism, winning the NCW Heavyweight Championship on a tecnicality stemming from a stipulation that was added last year during Dunn’s series of matches with Buddy Romano, where the title could potentially change hands via count outs or disqualifications. A dejected Dunn remained at ringside following the match, unable to process how Vegas shamefully stole the championship.
For exclusive photographs from this event check out Picture Dave’s photos here.
On Friday night April 26 Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our 16 year REUNION event, headlined by NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley going one on one with “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a Norwood Street Fight.
Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly
Commentary: Tom Warren
Referees: Dan Tanaka & Redd Roche
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after Sople narrowly escaped Paiva’s piledriver, delivering a vicious ‘whammy bar’ to the former New England Champion. A frustrated Paiva left ringside a broken and beaten man.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy in a tremendous back and forth battle. Following the match, Thomas extended his hand to McCarthy in a show of mutual respect.
– “Simply God’s Best” GA West d. Too Shay and Kevin Perry to win the NCW New England Championship after Doc Ozone “accidentally” hit Shay with the New England title belt, assisting his nephew in winning the Championship.
– The Shadow w/ “Black Magic” Sean Feeney d. “Jiving” Jimmy Capone after using the book of shadows on Capone.
– David & Eddie Loomis d. Maniacally Twisted w/ Sean Feeney in the NCW Tag Team Invitational, retaining the Tag Team Championship and regaining possession of their stolen belts. The order of elimination was—
- The BLT d. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner
- Maniacally Twisted d. the BLT after David Loomis accidentally hit the Lumberjake with the bicycle kick.
- The Loomis Brothers d. Maniacally Twisted after hitting Alex Creed w/ the bicycle kick.
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. “The Prick” El Saguaro after forcing Saguaro to tap to his “Shell-lock”. Following the match Weiner thanked the fans for supporting him for the last 8 years.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas to retain the NCW Heavyweight Championship in a great match, after hitting the KO on Vegas. During the match Vegas nearly walked out with the championship, but referee Redd Roche was knocked out by an errant elbow from Dunn.
– “Dynamite” Doug Summers d. Dean “The Beast” Livsley with the ‘beautiful disaster’ after two unknown assailants rushed the ring to help Summers in his win. Following the match the locker room poured out, chasing Summers and company out the front door. With the stipulations, Doug Summers is now the Commissioner of NCW.
For exclusive pictures from NCW’s 16 year REUNION please check out Picture Dave’s photos here.
Last night at Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 16 year REUNION a packed house at the Norwood Elks Lodge saw a great night of wrestling action featuring a shocking title change and a new regime taking hold following the epic Norwood Street Fight between “Dynamite” Doug Summers and Dean “The Beast” Livsley.
First and foremost however thanks to the matching gift offered by Bank of America NCW will be donating $300 to the One Fund Boston, benefiting victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. For that a HUGE thank you goes out to all who came out to Norwood for a great cause.
With detailed results are forthcoming it can be said that NCW now has a new boss in charge after Summers defeated Livsley in their Norwood Street Fight, picking up the tainted win when two unidentified individuals rushed the ring during the match, saving Summers and attacking the Commissioner. After a spear and a hard corner splash from the assailants, the bigger of the two unleashed an impressive powerslam on “The Beast”, allowing Summers to easily hit ‘beautiful disaster’ for the win. The NCW locker room then poured out to help their fallen friend, causing Summers and company to flee through the front door.
Though NCW Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn successfully defended his NCW title against Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas last night in Norwood, Vegas came awfully close to winning the Heavyweight title, only being thwarted due to referee Redd Roche being knocked out during the match. Believing he is the rightful NCW Champion, Vegas was pleased to see a new boss put into power as he sought out a rematch with “The Juice” for June 21st in Norwood.
Kevin Perry found himself unable to retain the New England title at REUNION, as “Simply God’s Best” GA West and Doc Ozone screwed over both Perry and Doc’s alleged new client Too Shay to win the NE Championship in a grueling Triple Threat Match last night. Making everyone believe the two were on the outs, Ozone pulled off the rouse perfectly after “accidentally” walloping Shay with the title belt, allowing West to pick up the victory.
Detailed results to follow…
Northeast Championship Wrestling and the 2013 Season returned to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, RI for Silence the Violence XII as the road to NCW’s 16 year REUNION began in earnest.
Venue: West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referees: Zac Carter & Ron Masse
Camera: Erin McIntyre
– Too Shay d. Christopher James via pin fall in the night’s opener.
– The Lumberjake w/ Nikki V d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in the maniacal gauntlet match, moving onto his next opponent “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger.
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger d. the Lumberjake after utilizing his chain while the referee removed Krueger’s chair from the ring. A furious Lumberjake then chased Krueger & Creed from ringside following his loss.
– Pacifico d. Bareknuckle Burly with the ‘Cobra Clutch Slam’.
– Scotty Slade d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler after “Dynamite” Doug Summers interfered, hitting Thomas with ‘the Beautiful Disaster’ knee crusher, giving Slade the perfect opportunity to capitalize.
– Summers remained at ringside after officials carried Thomas to the back. “Dynamite” Doug then continued his diatribe he began in Norwood, talking about the decline of NCW under the reign of Dean “The Beast” Livsley and how fans actually cheer people like Kellan Thomas and the inanimate puppet Kepler. As Summers promised that 2013 would be his year he was cut off by Commissioner Livsley, who once again offered to punch Doug’s teeth right down his throat. Summers declined, but before he could continue “RIOT” returned to the ring, looking for some payback on Summers. Since Doug didn’t want to face off with Dean, the Commissioner set a match up later in the night between Thomas and Summers.
– Anthony Greene d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after rolling through Paiva’s ‘Sleazeball Special’, getting the victory in a huge upset.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a great back and forth match.
– “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in a hard fought match, as West originally declined his New England title shot, wanting to win the championship in a better town than West Warwick, RI. “Simply the Best” then promised that he would defeat Hunter Ward, a wrestler he’s had trouble with in the past.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry d. Abel James with a flying headbutt to retain the title.
– David & Eddie Loomis d. The Monarchy to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship when David Loomis nailed “Royalty” William King with the catapult bicycle kick.
NCW returns to the Riverside American Legion Post 10 in Riverside, RI on Friday night March 22nd for March Madness, where “Dynamite” Doug Summers will go one on one with his former tag team partner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner while the NCW Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn defends his Heavyweight Title against Triplelicious!
WEST WARWICK- On Saturday night March 2nd Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2013 wrestling season continues when we return to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, RI [60 Clyde Street] for our annual winter clash Silence the Violence. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
When NCW returns to West Warwick for the first time this Season, we’ll see the Monarchy [“Royalty” William King & Zachary Pierre Beaulieu] step up to challenge the NCW Tag Team Champions at Silence the Violence, presenting a unique challenge for the champions. King, a former New England Champion who embraced his royal roots after being one of NCW’s most popular competitors, has found a regal ally in Zachary Beaulieu, who truly believes he is above the lower class of West Warwick and New England. The challengers, confident in their capabilities in winning gold will square off against whoever wins the Tag Team Championship Match a week earlier in Norwood, MA at COLLISION COURSE. Whoever the champions are, the Monarchy has promised a victory on March 2nd regardless.
West Warwick will also see the egotistical “Dynamite” Doug Summers return to the Elks Lodge, proud of his deceit and duplicity at the expense of his former tag team partner and best friend Steve “The Turtle” Weiner last November. Weiner, reluctant to show his face in NCW since his attack, has allowed NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley to enlist the help of Warren’s own Rob “The Giant” Araujo to teach Summers a lesson in respect, going one on one with the arrogant former Heavyweight Champion at Silence the Violence.
The NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry will also be in action on March 2nd, when he defends his New England title against three other contenders in a Four Corners Match, Perry’s toughest challenge to date.
ALSO appearing in West Warwick will be the brotherly duo of David & Eddie Loomis, the Lumberjake, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, NCW 2012 Wrestler of the Year “Simply the Best” GA West, “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene, Pacifico, Big Bully Rezner and many more!
A special raffle will also be taking place at Silence the Violence as Northeast Championship Wrestling will be giving away a pair of tickets to WWE’s Road to WrestleMania, which comes to the Dunkin Donuts Center on Saturday night March 16th. How do you enter the raffle? Just by SHOWING UP to NCW Silence the Violence. One NCW ticket purchased automatically enters you into the raffle for WWE, with additional raffle tickets available to purchase.
The West Warwick Elks Lodge is located at 60 Clyde Street in West Warwick, RI. Doors open at 7pm with a special 7:40pm start time for the wrestling action to begin. Tickets are only $10 at the door for adults and only $5 for all kids twelve and under. For up to date information on Northeast Championship Wrestling be sure to visit us online at http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
If Halloween gets ruined this week because due to this alleged Frankenstorm, you’re going to have to celebrate tonight which means you need to head down to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, Rhode Island for NCW NO FEAR 2012. Doors open at 6:30 where there will be some trick or treating with the NCW wrestlers until the action starts at 7:30pm!
Tonight you will see the Tag Team Showdown for the NCW Tag Team Championship in the night’s Main Event!
The Pick Your Poison Challenge between NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano and the #1 Contender “The Juice” JT Dunn…
The 2nd annual NCW Costume Battle Royal!
NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva defends against “The Insider” Kevin Perry!
Also check this video out on Vimeo!
And so much more!!
The West Warwick Elks Lodge is located at 60 Clyde Street in West Warwick, Rhode Island. For maps and detailed directions check out our Upcoming Events page.
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE: Due to circumstances beyond our control our event originally scheduled for September 28th in Dedham, MA has been postponed till the following Friday night October 5th when we debut at the Norwood Elks Lodge [150 Winslow Avenue] in Norwood, MA right down the street from the Jacob Jones VFW Post.
NCW apologizes for the cancellation/postponement, but we hope you join us on October 5th as we make our exciting debut at the Norwood Elks Lodge where will still be holding our Total Elimination tournament to crown a new #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship.
NORWOOD- On Friday night October 5th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2012 wrestling season when we debut at the Elks Lodge of Norwood, MA [150 Winslow Avenue] for NCW Total Elimination, an event where we will crown a new #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
With the 2012 Big City Rumble winner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner using his guaranteed title opportunity September 21st, Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has set up the Total Elimination Tournament for NCW’s debut in Norwood, with the winning participant getting the NCW Heavyweight Championship Match November 30th at WrestleFest VIII.
This lethal lottery tournament will feature randomly paired partners teaming up in first and second round tag team matches with the winning teams (4 men) moving on to the Total Elimination free-for-all. In addition to the final four there will also be an last chance battle royal with the winner getting the 5th and final spot in the final match.
In a 1st round tournament match NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva teams up with his long time nemesis “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello, taking on the brotherly duo of David & Eddie Loomis! Batello and Paiva have been at odds going back to 2006, when “The Showoff” cost “The Portuguese Sensation” his NCW Championship. Enemies ever since, this will be the first time these two have teamed together in a standard tag team match. Eddie and David Loomis have been at war with each other since they were kids, but only escalated when Eddie followed in his big brother’s footsteps in 2010 when he joined NCW, immediately challenging his big brother.
Also appearing October 5th in Norwood will be “The Juice” JT Dunn, “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, Rob the Giant, Zero Tolerance, “Simply the Best” GA West, Scotty Vegas, the Lumberjake, and many more!
The Elks Lodge is located at 150 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA directly off Route 1A. Doors open at 7:30pm with an 8pm bell time. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling please visit our new home on the web http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/NCWwrestling. As always card is subject to change.