Northeast Championship Wrestling and the 2013 Season returned to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, RI for Silence the Violence XII as the road to NCW’s 16 year REUNION began in earnest.
Venue: West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referees: Zac Carter & Ron Masse
Camera: Erin McIntyre
– Too Shay d. Christopher James via pin fall in the night’s opener.
– The Lumberjake w/ Nikki V d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in the maniacal gauntlet match, moving onto his next opponent “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger.
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger d. the Lumberjake after utilizing his chain while the referee removed Krueger’s chair from the ring. A furious Lumberjake then chased Krueger & Creed from ringside following his loss.
– Pacifico d. Bareknuckle Burly with the ‘Cobra Clutch Slam’.
– Scotty Slade d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler after “Dynamite” Doug Summers interfered, hitting Thomas with ‘the Beautiful Disaster’ knee crusher, giving Slade the perfect opportunity to capitalize.
– Summers remained at ringside after officials carried Thomas to the back. “Dynamite” Doug then continued his diatribe he began in Norwood, talking about the decline of NCW under the reign of Dean “The Beast” Livsley and how fans actually cheer people like Kellan Thomas and the inanimate puppet Kepler. As Summers promised that 2013 would be his year he was cut off by Commissioner Livsley, who once again offered to punch Doug’s teeth right down his throat. Summers declined, but before he could continue “RIOT” returned to the ring, looking for some payback on Summers. Since Doug didn’t want to face off with Dean, the Commissioner set a match up later in the night between Thomas and Summers.
– Anthony Greene d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after rolling through Paiva’s ‘Sleazeball Special’, getting the victory in a huge upset.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a great back and forth match.
– “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in a hard fought match, as West originally declined his New England title shot, wanting to win the championship in a better town than West Warwick, RI. “Simply the Best” then promised that he would defeat Hunter Ward, a wrestler he’s had trouble with in the past.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry d. Abel James with a flying headbutt to retain the title.
– David & Eddie Loomis d. The Monarchy to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship when David Loomis nailed “Royalty” William King with the catapult bicycle kick.
NCW returns to the Riverside American Legion Post 10 in Riverside, RI on Friday night March 22nd for March Madness, where “Dynamite” Doug Summers will go one on one with his former tag team partner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner while the NCW Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn defends his Heavyweight Title against Triplelicious!