This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! In addition to our annual Final Countdown War Games Match wrestlers also competed in Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal Matches with competitors spinning the wheel before their scheduled match-ups.
This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for the 2013 Big City Rumble, with the winner earning the right to wrestle for the NCW Heavyweight Championship December 14th at WrestleFest IX.
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Bristol VFW Post after an eleven year absence this past Saturday night for NCW’s Red, White, & Bruised. A big thanks to the VFW, Lou Francis, and their support as we look forward to returning to Bristol in October.
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. Kevin Perry with the ‘whammy bar’ in a hard-hitting back and forth match up. The former New England Champion showed a surprising mean streak in the match, showing his frustration with losing his New England title back in April.
– The Legion of Green(e) (“All Good” Anthony Greene & Steve “The Turtle” Weiner) d. Maniacally Twisted (“The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed & the Shadow) w/ Sean Feeney in tag team action. Following the match “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva arrived out of nowhere, delivering a vicious piledriver to Greene.
– The former NCW Commissioner Dean Livsley came out to the ring, calling out “Dastardly” Doug Summers. Since getting screwed out of his job at NCW’s 16 year REUNION, Dean has remained quiet. But after seeing all the chaos over the last three months it’s time for him to take a stand. Summers finally responded along with his Inglorious Dastards, stating that NCW has never been better with him at the helm. However, if Dean really wanted to get a piece of him he would first have to go through “Terrible” Tony Caruso & “The Beast” Brandon Behm in a gauntlet match and then, and only then would he get the opportunity to wrestle Doug Summers if he survived the onslaught of the Dastards.
– Buddy Romano d. Rocco Abruzzi with a DDT, as Abruzzi attempted to take the bounty put forth on Buddy Romano’s head. Following the match Romano was attacked by Pacifico, who laid the former NCW Champion out with a crossface chickenwing incapacitating him.
– Rob “The Giant” Araujo d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Sean Feeney.
– “Dastardly” Doug Summers d. Dean Livsley in the Inglorious Gauntlet, after “Terrible” Tony Caruso and “The Beast” Brandon Behm intentionally disqaulified themselves from the match in an effort to punish the former Commissioner. After a valiant comeback, Livsley fell victim to another ‘Beautiful Disaster’ from Summers.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn (w/ Mike Graca, recovering from a concussion) came to the ring for his New England Championship Match against “Simply God’s Best” GA West, only to be interrupted by Doc Ozone along with his flunkie Nick Varsity (Vic Victory). Doc O stated that Dunn didn’t deserve to wrestle the New England Champion yet, and instead handpicked Dunn’s opponent for the night– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy!
– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy w/ Doc Ozone d. “The Juice” JT Dunn w/ Mike Graca after Ozone and his flunkie Nick Varsity distracted the two time former NCW Heavyweight Champion.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “Deathproof” Aaron Epic in a great back and forth.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the Loomis Brothers d. the BLT to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship after David Loomis nailed the Lumberjake with a bicycle kick. Following the match “Dastardly” Doug Summers and his crew of sympathizers arrived on scene, attacking David & Eddie Loomis until Dean Livsley and the BLT returned to even the odds against Summers and his crew. Begrudingly, the Loomis Brothers and BLT shook hands following the match.
This past Saturday night Northeast Championship Wrestling made our debut at the historic Westerly Armory, where wrestling has taken place over the last seventy years.
Venue: Westerly Armory
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referee: Michael Sampson
– Former NCW Tag Team Champion Owen Graichen d. the Shadow w/ “Black Magic” Sean Feeney & Big Bully Rezner with the spear after neutralizing Feeney from the match.
– In the first Total Elimination Match of the evening Team All Good defeated the Mike Paiva All-Stars with all four members of Team AG surviving.
- Mikey Helix was eliminated by Rob the Giant.
- Jack Connor was eliminated by Kevin Perry.
- MTE was eliminated by Steve “The Turtle” Weiner with ‘Kingdom Hearts’.
- “All Good” Anthony Greene d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva with a piledriver to win the match.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy in sudden death overtime after originally going to a 15 minute time limit with McCarthy. After the two minute warning Thomas missed a top rope suicide moonsault, allowing “The Masshole” to put his grapevine submission on “RIOT’ as the time limit expired. After conferring with officials in the back Bobbi Rossi had the match re-started, allowing Kellan to roll McCarthy up for the win.
– In a surreal experience NCW Commissioner “Dastardly” Doug Summers, “Terrible” Tony Caruso, “The Beast” Brandon Behm, & the returning Buddy Romano were greeted with more cheers than boos when they arrived at the Westerly Armory for Total Elimination, only to see the normally popular Dean Livsley garner a mixed reaction himself as he brought the Loomis Brothers and the BLT out for a confrontation with the Inglorious Dastards. The interview quickly devolved into a pull apart brawl with all the participants of Total Elimination.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn & Mike Graca d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West & Vic Victory w/ Doc Ozone in tag team action after West challenged Dunn and Graca to a tag match, with him becoming a protege to his own rookie. Following the match a frustrated GA West also laid out his partner.
– In the Total Elimination Main Event the Inglorious Dastards d. the BLLT, with “Terrible” Tony Caruso being the sole Eliminator.
- Eddie Loomis was eliminated by Buddy Romano following a moonsault.
- Buddy Romano was eliminated via count out after laying out his own partner Brandon Behm and walking out on the match.
- “The Beast” Brandon Behm was eliminated by the Lumebrjake.
- The Lumberjake was eliminated by “Dastardly” Doug Summers.
- “Dastardly” Doug Summers was eliminated by Ruy Batello with ‘Ruination’.
- Ruy Batello was eliminated by Tony Caruso after accidentally eating a bicycle kick from David Loomis.
- David Loomis was eliminated by Tony Caruso after a vicious powerslam.
– NCW ring announcer “Toxic” Tom Warren welcomed everyone to Aftermath, and then announced the new Commissioner “Dynamite” Doug Summers to ringside for his State of NCW Address. Before he began Summers welcomed the entire NCW roster to the ring to directly address his staff. Doug’s first order of business was officially signing his two young students to NCW contracts– revealing their true identities as “Terrible” Tony Caruso and “The Beast” Brandon Behm, with Doug stripping Dean Livsley of the “Beast” moniker. Doug then rechristened himself “Dastardly” Doug Summers, embracing the jeers from the fans while officially proclaiming his crew the Inglorious Dastards. Finally Summers also promised that at Total Elimination Buddy Romano would return to NCW, teaming with his group against Livsley’s team of the BLT and the Loomis Brothers.
As the NCW roster returned to the locker room, Summers kept Mike Paiva back for the opening contest, robbing “The Original Showoff” of his customary entrance.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after rolling through on Paiva’s attempted ‘sleazeball special’, trapping Paiva’s shoulders to the mat for the three count.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the Loomis Brothers d. Maniacally Twisted [“The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed & the Shadow] w/ Sean Feeney when David Loomis hit the bicycle kick on Creed.
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “Jiving” Jimmy Capone and the Roadblock in a Triple Threat Match, with Sople building up an impressive win/loss record this Season.
– NCW New England Champion “Simply God’s Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone d. Mike Graca Jr. in a great match to retain the New England title, barely getting by the tenacious rookie. Following the match GA West made an unofficial challenge to his former rival JT Dunn, the mentor of Graca.
– By keeping Dean on the NCW roster, Summers forced Livsley to compete at NCW Aftermath, taking on Michael Tootsie Esquire. With MTE coming to the ring in street clothes, the former Connecticut Champion believed he had no reason to gear up against the former Commissioner.
– Dean Livsley d. MTE in quick fashion, completely obliterating Tootsie.
– The Inglorious Dastards [“Dastardly” Doug Summers, “Terrible” Tony Caruso, & “The Beast” Brandon Behm] d. Rob the Giant, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, & the Lumberjake in Six Man Tag Team action when Buddy Romano returned to the ring, assisting Doug Summers against Lumberjake and allowing Summers and company to hit their triad of finishers on the former Tag Team Champion.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Sean Feeney with ‘ruination’ in a hard hitting match-up. Krueger attempeed to eliminate Batello early on with his steel chair, but the former Heavyweight Champion was able to turn the tide despite interference from Feeney.
– Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas d. “The Juice” JT Dunn by count out in a brutal display of athleticism, winning the NCW Heavyweight Championship on a tecnicality stemming from a stipulation that was added last year during Dunn’s series of matches with Buddy Romano, where the title could potentially change hands via count outs or disqualifications. A dejected Dunn remained at ringside following the match, unable to process how Vegas shamefully stole the championship.
For exclusive photographs from this event check out Picture Dave’s photos here.
On Friday night April 26 Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our 16 year REUNION event, headlined by NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley going one on one with “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a Norwood Street Fight.
Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly
Commentary: Tom Warren
Referees: Dan Tanaka & Redd Roche
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after Sople narrowly escaped Paiva’s piledriver, delivering a vicious ‘whammy bar’ to the former New England Champion. A frustrated Paiva left ringside a broken and beaten man.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy in a tremendous back and forth battle. Following the match, Thomas extended his hand to McCarthy in a show of mutual respect.
– “Simply God’s Best” GA West d. Too Shay and Kevin Perry to win the NCW New England Championship after Doc Ozone “accidentally” hit Shay with the New England title belt, assisting his nephew in winning the Championship.
– The Shadow w/ “Black Magic” Sean Feeney d. “Jiving” Jimmy Capone after using the book of shadows on Capone.
– David & Eddie Loomis d. Maniacally Twisted w/ Sean Feeney in the NCW Tag Team Invitational, retaining the Tag Team Championship and regaining possession of their stolen belts. The order of elimination was—
- The BLT d. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner
- Maniacally Twisted d. the BLT after David Loomis accidentally hit the Lumberjake with the bicycle kick.
- The Loomis Brothers d. Maniacally Twisted after hitting Alex Creed w/ the bicycle kick.
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. “The Prick” El Saguaro after forcing Saguaro to tap to his “Shell-lock”. Following the match Weiner thanked the fans for supporting him for the last 8 years.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas to retain the NCW Heavyweight Championship in a great match, after hitting the KO on Vegas. During the match Vegas nearly walked out with the championship, but referee Redd Roche was knocked out by an errant elbow from Dunn.
– “Dynamite” Doug Summers d. Dean “The Beast” Livsley with the ‘beautiful disaster’ after two unknown assailants rushed the ring to help Summers in his win. Following the match the locker room poured out, chasing Summers and company out the front door. With the stipulations, Doug Summers is now the Commissioner of NCW.
For exclusive pictures from NCW’s 16 year REUNION please check out Picture Dave’s photos here.
Tonight Northeast Championship Wrestling makes our final stop before the 16 year REUNION celebration when we return to the Knights of Columbus Hall [14 Church Street] for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro!
Tonight the NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis look to regain possession of their championship belts when they collide with Maniacally Twisted [“The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed] w/ Sean Feeney.
The official contract signing between NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley and “Dynamite” Doug Summers for their epic encounter April 26 at REUNION.
PLUS “RIOT” Kellan Thomas & “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy team up for the first time ever, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner looks to shellebrate at REUNION, and the Lumberjake goes one on one with the Shadow!
Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets are only $10 at the door for adults, and $5 for all kids twelve and under.
For live tweeting of this event be sure to follow @TheNCWOnline for up to the minute results and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling
This past Friday March 22 Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the American Legion Post 10 in Riverside, RI for our annual March Madness event, which continued NCW on the path to our 16 year REUNION event April 26 in Norwood, MA.
Venue: American Legion Post #10
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referees: Dan Tanaka, Redd Roche, & Kevin Quinn
– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy d. “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople in a battle of the bands between the punk rocker and the classic rock superstar.
– Michael Graca Jr. d. Christopher James w/ MTE.
– Kevin Perry came out for his scheduled New England title match against “Simply God’s Best” GA West, but once again West refused to compete. NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley secured suitable competition for the New England Champion.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry d. Big Bully Rezner w/ Pacifico to retain the NCW New England Championship.
– The NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis made their way to the ring for the Tag Team Championship Match, only to have “Magic” Sean Feeney & the Shadow emerge from the front of the building, stalking the Champs. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & Alex Creed then came out, and the four men beat down on the Loomis Brothers until the Lumberjake arrived on scene to make the save. Livsley came out, and decided that they would have a 6 Man Tag Team Match right then, and right there.
– The Lumberjake & the Loomis Brothers w/ Nikki V d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, & the Shadow w/ Sean Feeney in Six Man Tag Team action. Following the match Krueger & Creed took a shot at the Loomis Brothers, nailing David & Eddie with the NCW Tag Team titles. Maniacally Twisted then left ringside with the belts.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. Pacifico w/ Big Bully Rezner in a hard fought battle.
– GA West & Doc Ozone came out for their “Simply the Best” exhibition, as Doc Ozone got West a great tuneup opponent before he finally takes his New England title match April 26 at NCW’s 16 year REUNION. His opponent? Rob the Giant!
– Rob the Giant d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in an upset, infuriating Doc Ozone. A dejected Doc O then quit on his nephew, leaving GA alone at ringside.
– Dean “The Beast” Livsley called out “Dynamite” Doug Summers, looking to cut him off at the chase before Summers made his usual appearance crying foul. Livsley once again wanted a crack at Summers in the ring, and this time Doug finally relented. Willing to put any stipulation on the line to right Summers, Livsley convinced “Dynamite” to finally step in the ring with him on Friday night April 26 at REUNION. Dean then called out Doug’s opponent for tonight– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner!
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a No DQ, No Count Outs, Falls Count Anywhere match after hitting Summers with ‘Kingdom Hearts’ onto a steel chair.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Triplelicious to retain the NCW title in a great back and forth match. Following the victory both men embraced in the ring, showing their mutual respect for one another.
NCW returns to action on Saturday April 13 for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro!