Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA this past Friday night for our patriotic powerhouse Red, White, & Bruised! A big thanks to all the fans who came out and celebrated with us for our big return to Norwood.
This past weekend Northeast Championship held two huge shows that helped shape the final events of NCW’s 2013 Season. On Saturday night NCW returned to Riverside, RI and the American Legion Post for the Best of 7 Series between Doug Summers’ Team Dynamite and Dean Livsley’s NCW fan favorites. On Sunday Northeast Championship Wrestling partnered with Woonsocket Middle School to present a benefit for WMS students at Woonsocket High School.
This past Friday March 22 Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the American Legion Post 10 in Riverside, RI for our annual March Madness event, which continued NCW on the path to our 16 year REUNION event April 26 in Norwood, MA.
Venue: American Legion Post #10
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referees: Dan Tanaka, Redd Roche, & Kevin Quinn
– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy d. “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople in a battle of the bands between the punk rocker and the classic rock superstar.
– Michael Graca Jr. d. Christopher James w/ MTE.
– Kevin Perry came out for his scheduled New England title match against “Simply God’s Best” GA West, but once again West refused to compete. NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley secured suitable competition for the New England Champion.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry d. Big Bully Rezner w/ Pacifico to retain the NCW New England Championship.
– The NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis made their way to the ring for the Tag Team Championship Match, only to have “Magic” Sean Feeney & the Shadow emerge from the front of the building, stalking the Champs. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & Alex Creed then came out, and the four men beat down on the Loomis Brothers until the Lumberjake arrived on scene to make the save. Livsley came out, and decided that they would have a 6 Man Tag Team Match right then, and right there.
– The Lumberjake & the Loomis Brothers w/ Nikki V d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, & the Shadow w/ Sean Feeney in Six Man Tag Team action. Following the match Krueger & Creed took a shot at the Loomis Brothers, nailing David & Eddie with the NCW Tag Team titles. Maniacally Twisted then left ringside with the belts.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. Pacifico w/ Big Bully Rezner in a hard fought battle.
– GA West & Doc Ozone came out for their “Simply the Best” exhibition, as Doc Ozone got West a great tuneup opponent before he finally takes his New England title match April 26 at NCW’s 16 year REUNION. His opponent? Rob the Giant!
– Rob the Giant d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in an upset, infuriating Doc Ozone. A dejected Doc O then quit on his nephew, leaving GA alone at ringside.
– Dean “The Beast” Livsley called out “Dynamite” Doug Summers, looking to cut him off at the chase before Summers made his usual appearance crying foul. Livsley once again wanted a crack at Summers in the ring, and this time Doug finally relented. Willing to put any stipulation on the line to right Summers, Livsley convinced “Dynamite” to finally step in the ring with him on Friday night April 26 at REUNION. Dean then called out Doug’s opponent for tonight– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner!
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a No DQ, No Count Outs, Falls Count Anywhere match after hitting Summers with ‘Kingdom Hearts’ onto a steel chair.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Triplelicious to retain the NCW title in a great back and forth match. Following the victory both men embraced in the ring, showing their mutual respect for one another.
NCW returns to action on Saturday April 13 for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro!
From the moment Kevin Perry won the NCW New England Championship from Mike Paiva, “Simply the Best” GA West has stalked the Champion, scouting him and preparing for an inevitable match for the gold. Unfortunately for West he must first exercise his demons, finally getting a victory over “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward. Can it be done?
PLUS “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva goes one on one with the 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene as well as our first REUNION moment heading into NCW’s 16 year REUNION.
This past Friday Northeast Championship Wrestling kicked off its 2013 Season at the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for COLLISION COURSE, a huge night of wrestling action that saw two title changes, an intense confrontation between NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley and “Dynamite” Doug Summers, and the Heavyweight Champion JT Dunn getting blindsided by Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas following Dunn’s impressive victory over “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva.
– Before the night’s action began, Ring Announcer Shane “Sipowicz” Daly welcomed his co-host for the evening Scotty Vegas, who was forced to join the announce team at the end of last Season after he attempted to quit NCW. Unwilling to break his contract, Livsley made Vegas fulfill his remaining dates as a ring announcer.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy via submission to retain the New England title. During the match “Simply the Best” GA West and Doc Ozone came to ringside, scouting both the New England Champion and McCarthy.
– Scotty Slade d. “The REFolution” Anthony Greene via pin fall with a sit out urinage.
– The Loomis Brothers d. Big Bully Rezner & Pacifico in tag team action.
– Too Shay d. Christopher James
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed d. the BLT to win the NCW Tag Team Championship after Krueger & Creed jumped the Tag Team Champions, handcuffing Ruy Batello to the ring ropes. A fighting Lumberjake wanted the match to continue, and put up a valiant fight before becoming overwhelmed with the numbers game.
– Dean “The Beast” Livsley then made his way to the ring, and admonished the new Tag Team Champions for their actions. Since they essentially wrestled a 2 on 1 handicap match against Lumberjake, Livsley then made another Tag Team Championship Match immediately, taking on Davey & Eddie Loomis.
– The Loomis Brothers d. Jack Krueger & Alex Creed to win the NCW Tag Team Championship in dominant fashion, laying out both men with catapult bicycle kicks!
– Following intermission, Dean “The Beast” began going over his State of NCW Address when he was interrupted by “Dynamite” Doug Summers. Summers was furious over Livsley ignoring him, and not talking more about Doug Summers. Dean informed him that he would not be giving Doug any press for what he did to Steve “The Turtle” Weiner at WrestleFest, and he should be ashamed of himself. Doug then blamed Dean for professional jealousy, and started challenging him to a fight. Dean happily accepted, only to have Doug quickly back off. Livsley then promised that there was a whole locker room full of people who were pissed at Summers, and tonight would start with “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople!
– In a wild Triple Threat Match, “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. Rob the Giant w/ Kevin Perry & El Saguaro after hitting a inverted suplex on the debuting Saguaro.
– “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas in a hard hitting back and forth match, with both men pulling out all the stops. In the end West used leverage from his feet on the ropes to keep Thomas down.
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers with the ‘whammy bar’ to pick up the victory.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn knocked out “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva to retain the NCW Heavyweight Championship in a tremendous main event match. As Dunn celebrated his victory, Scotty Vegas came out of nowhere to attack the NCW Champion, laying him out with vicious blows to the head while choking him out. Vegas felt disrespected when Dunn kicked him out of the ring during introductions, forcing his hand into action.
NCW returns to action this Saturday night March 2nd in West Warwick, RI for Silence the Violence XII!
For some exclusive pictures from COLLISION COURSE, please check out Picture Dave’s terrific photography here.
This Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling kicks off its 2013 Season live at the Elks Lodge [150 Winslow Avenue] in Norwood, MA. All three Championships will be on the line at COLLISION COURSE, with the event headlined by “The Juice” JT Dunn defending his Heavyweight Title against “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva.
NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley will also be in the house this Friday, presenting Norwood with the State of NCW Address, highlighting some of the great upcoming events in 2013. For up to the minute details on COLLISION COURSE and NCW, be sure to like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling as well as on Twitter via @TheNCWOnline.
Don’t forget that Matt’s WWE Collectibles will also be on hand in Norwood, providing fans with the best in wrestling memorabilia, as well as food from Broadway Pizza & Grill, Norwood’s best new pizza in town.
Watch this video on YouTube!
Watch this video on YouTube!
NORWOOD- After a two month absence on Friday night February 22nd Northeast Championship Wrestling kicks off the debut event of our 2013 wrestling season when we return to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA [150 Winslow Avenue] for COLLISION COURSE. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
When the 2013 Season begins on February 22nd we will see the two time NCW Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn defend his title against Brockton’s own Mike Paiva, NCW’s longest reigning champion who lost his coveted New England Championship last November to “The Insider” Kevin Perry. With his own title lost, his best friend and manager fired from the company, and his elite stable Zero Tolerance disbanded, “The Original Showoff” has set his sights on Dunn’s gold, looking to end his title reign before it even gets started.
The Big Lovable Team of Northeast Championship Wrestling will be in action in Norwood when “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello and the Lumberjake defend their NCW Tag Team titles against the maniacally twisted duo of “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger and “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed. While the BLT reigned supreme over the tag team division at the end of last season, Krueger has drawn a line in the sand, promising that 2013 will be his year after a 2012 that saw any ups and downs for him.
In his first title defense since winning the New England Championship at WrestleFest VIII, Kevin Perry will go one on one with former NCW Original Mike McCarthy, the hard hitting rock star who’s determined to dominate the ranks of NCW this season.
Also appearing February 22nd in Norwood will be the 2012 Season Cup Winner Rob “The Giant” Araujo, “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene, “Dynamite” Doug Summers, David & Eddie Loomis, the NCW 2012 Wrestler of the Year “Simply the Best” GA West, “As Seen on TV” Scotty Slade, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, and many more!
The Norwood Elks Lodge is located at 150 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA directly off Rt. 1A. Doors open at 7pm with a special 7:40pm start time for the wrestling action to begin. Tickets are only $10 at the door for adults and only $5 for all kids twelve and under. For up to date information on Northeast Championship Wrestling be sure to visit us online at http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
WEST WARWICK- On Saturday night October 27th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2012 wrestling season when we return to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, RI [60 Clyde Street] for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
In the night’s Main Event, reigning NCW Tag Team Champions the Unequaled Destroyers (“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & “The Granite State Destroyer” Gunar Rowe) will put their coveted Championship on the line in a Tag Team Gauntlet, with five other teams looking for a chance to uncrown the champions. With teams ranging from The Super Rad (Steve “The Turtle” Weiner & “Dynamite” Doug Summers) to the Big Lovable Team of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake, it’s anyone guess who will walk out of NO FEAR with the tag team gold.
After our electric debut in Norwood, MA we now know that “The Juice” JT Dunn will challenge Warwick native Michael “Buddy” Romano for the NCW Heavyweight Championship November 30th at WrestleFest VIII, but October 27th in West Warwick the Champion and #1 Contender will get the opportunity to choose the others opponent, doing their best to soften each other up before their Championship encounter at WrestleFest.
After holding the NCW New England Title for over three years, Brockton’s “Original Showoff” Mike Paiva has seen every challenger come and go while building his dynasty as champion. It was a year ago that Paiva began mentoring the young and cocky Kevin Perry, bringing him into the Zero Tolerance fold after turning on his best friend Rob “The Giant” Araujo. But it was in Norwood at Total Elimination where the truth was revealed, and that NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley had sent Perry into Zero Tolerance as a mole, working from the inside to bring down the stable of rule breakers. With his back up against the wall and nowhere left to turn, Paiva must now defend his New England Championship October 27th, taking on the protégé he has taught all his tricks to. For “The Showoff”, there will be no place left to hide at NO FEAR when he goes one on one with Kevin Perry.
Also appearing October 27th in West Warwick will be “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Hunter Ward, “The Celtic” Conner Murphy, David Loomis, “Simply the Best” GA West, Eddie Loomis, Triplelicious, “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe, Rob the Giant, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, and many more!
The West Warwick Elks Lodge is located at 60 Clyde Street in West Warwick, Rhode Island. Doors open at 6:30pm for a special NCW trick or treat event for the fans of all ages, getting a unique opportunity to hang out with the wrestlers of Northeast Championship Wrestling. Bell time for wrestling is at 7:30pm, with tickets being $10 for adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. Anyone dressed in costume will also receive $2 off at the door for admission! For more information on this event and NCW, please visit us online at http://thencw.com.
As always, card is subject to change.