This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for our Halloween spooktacular NO FEAR! In addition to our annual Final Countdown War Games Match wrestlers also competed in Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal Matches with competitors spinning the wheel before their scheduled match-ups.
This past weekend Northeast Championship held two huge shows that helped shape the final events of NCW’s 2013 Season. On Saturday night NCW returned to Riverside, RI and the American Legion Post for the Best of 7 Series between Doug Summers’ Team Dynamite and Dean Livsley’s NCW fan favorites. On Sunday Northeast Championship Wrestling partnered with Woonsocket Middle School to present a benefit for WMS students at Woonsocket High School.
This past Saturday night Northeast Championship Wrestling made our debut at the historic Westerly Armory, where wrestling has taken place over the last seventy years.
Venue: Westerly Armory
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referee: Michael Sampson
– Former NCW Tag Team Champion Owen Graichen d. the Shadow w/ “Black Magic” Sean Feeney & Big Bully Rezner with the spear after neutralizing Feeney from the match.
– In the first Total Elimination Match of the evening Team All Good defeated the Mike Paiva All-Stars with all four members of Team AG surviving.
- Mikey Helix was eliminated by Rob the Giant.
- Jack Connor was eliminated by Kevin Perry.
- MTE was eliminated by Steve “The Turtle” Weiner with ‘Kingdom Hearts’.
- “All Good” Anthony Greene d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva with a piledriver to win the match.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy in sudden death overtime after originally going to a 15 minute time limit with McCarthy. After the two minute warning Thomas missed a top rope suicide moonsault, allowing “The Masshole” to put his grapevine submission on “RIOT’ as the time limit expired. After conferring with officials in the back Bobbi Rossi had the match re-started, allowing Kellan to roll McCarthy up for the win.
– In a surreal experience NCW Commissioner “Dastardly” Doug Summers, “Terrible” Tony Caruso, “The Beast” Brandon Behm, & the returning Buddy Romano were greeted with more cheers than boos when they arrived at the Westerly Armory for Total Elimination, only to see the normally popular Dean Livsley garner a mixed reaction himself as he brought the Loomis Brothers and the BLT out for a confrontation with the Inglorious Dastards. The interview quickly devolved into a pull apart brawl with all the participants of Total Elimination.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn & Mike Graca d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West & Vic Victory w/ Doc Ozone in tag team action after West challenged Dunn and Graca to a tag match, with him becoming a protege to his own rookie. Following the match a frustrated GA West also laid out his partner.
– In the Total Elimination Main Event the Inglorious Dastards d. the BLLT, with “Terrible” Tony Caruso being the sole Eliminator.
- Eddie Loomis was eliminated by Buddy Romano following a moonsault.
- Buddy Romano was eliminated via count out after laying out his own partner Brandon Behm and walking out on the match.
- “The Beast” Brandon Behm was eliminated by the Lumebrjake.
- The Lumberjake was eliminated by “Dastardly” Doug Summers.
- “Dastardly” Doug Summers was eliminated by Ruy Batello with ‘Ruination’.
- Ruy Batello was eliminated by Tony Caruso after accidentally eating a bicycle kick from David Loomis.
- David Loomis was eliminated by Tony Caruso after a vicious powerslam.