This past Saturday Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the North Attleboro Firefighters Kids Day event for the third time, triumphantly returning to the field of North Attleboro Middle School after the COVID-19 pandemic canceled last years scheduled event.
- In a Battle Royal to determine the NCW FULL EVENT Champion Blaze Bazuko won the match when Tim Lennox and Lumberjake eliminated each other and leaving Blaze in the middle of the ring.
- NCW New England Champion “The Ace” Mike Montero defeated Derrick Conway to retain the Championship.
- Perry Von Vicious d. Dr. Reginald Heresy by pinfall.
- “The Mind Eraser” Mike Graca defeated Tom Billington.
- The Fox and the Hound (“Foxy” Calvin Campbell and Ike) defeated “Flawless” Nick Diamond and Steven Lust w/ Dallas McCarthy.
- Paris Van Dale w/ Armani Kayos d. Sarah Teller. Following the match Higher Society continued to stalk Sarah, but Randy Rivera came out to even the odds and back up Teller.
- Randy Rivera w/ Sarah Teller defeated Armani Kayos w/ PVD.
- Robbie “The Giant” Araujo and Bullet Joe Barreto went to a No Contest when Cold Hard Cash (Shay and Davey Cash) came in to assault both men.
- The Little Giants defeated Cold Hard Cash in tag team action.
- The Lumberjake d. Tim Lennox in the first half Main Event.
- Robbie “The Giant” Araujo d. Steven Lust w/ Dallas McCarthy.
- “Foxy” Calvin Campbell and Sarah Teller d. Higher Society in tag team action.
- “The Heavy Hitter” Shay Cash d. Davey Cash as the two Cold Hard Cash members blamed each other without Kevin Castro around to guide them.
- Ike d. Tim Lennox with the jackhammer.
- Bullet Joe Barreto d. Dr. Heresy w/ Alexander Worthington.
- NCW New England Champion “The Ace” Mike Montero d. Mike Graca.
- Perry Von Vicious d. “Flawless” Nick Diamond w/ Dallas McCarthy.
- The Lumberjake and Blaze Bazuko d. Derrick Conway & Delilah Hayden.
- The Lumberjake won an impromptu Battle Royal to close out the night.
And a returning favorite, Northeast Championship Wrestling, was again a crowd-pleaser as patrons of every age flocked to the staging area whooping and cheering with excitement during the performance.
Check out The Sun Chronicle’s fantastic article regarding KIDS DAY’s return to North Attleboro after last year’s cancellation.
“Foxy” Calvin Campbell delivers a dropkick to Armani Kayos during a show by Northeast Championship Wrestling held on Saturday, July 24. Kid’s Day saw a variety of entertainment, including live music, a car show, and a firefighter parade. Staff Photo/Max Bowen
Additional photos courtesy of Citywide Blackout. Find them on Facebook!