This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Elks Lodge in Norwood, Massachusetts for the Aftermath of NCW’s 18 year REUNION. A packed house in Norwood saw The Lumberjake survive Total Elimination, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas screwed again out of getting his Championship belt back, and the Rookie of the Year getting his first taste of gold.
Ring Announcer: Shane Daly
Commentators: “Toxic” Tom Warren & Tim Kilgore
Referees: Redd Roche, TJ Richter, and David Montenaro
Ringside Photography: Mike Sjolin
Security: John Balis
– “The Fittest Man” Dan Terry and Ian Griffin were the sole survivors of their 8 Man Total Elimination match after Terry shockingly pinned one half of the NCW Tag Team Champions David Loomis after Loomis was distracted by Griffin.
Order of elimination–
- Frank Champion by Randy Guerrero.
- Randy Guerrero by Shay Cash.
- Shay Cash by Dan Terry.
- Eddie Loomis by Ian Griffin.
- “The Prettiest Man” Derek Andrews by David Loomis.
- David Loomis by Dan Terry.
– “Sensational” Scott Levesque w/ “High Class” Rich Bass d. “The Native American” Tomahawk after Bass handed Levesque a foreign object behind referee Redd Roche’s back, allowing Levesque to pick up a tainted win after jamming the weapon into Tomahawk’s face.
“Simply God’s Best” GA West came out to the ring next, without his manager Doc Ozone, who was celebrating the release of his latest CD for his band Chin Strap. West wanted to talk about his path of redemption, and the cheers he had been receiving since returning to NCW this Season. Before long GA was interrupted by “Dastardly” Doug Summers and Ashley Vox, who called West out on his lack of passion, lack of determination, and spineless willingness to embrace the fans of Norwood. Angry at the blasphemous proclamations of “The Dastardly One”, West challenged Summers to a match.
– “Dastardly” Doug Summers w/ Ashley Vox d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West with ‘the beautiful disaster’ after West inadvertently knocked into official David Montenaro while delivering a ‘final flash’ to Summers. While GA was helping Montenaro back to his feet, Summers took the opportunity to blindside GA and nail his finisher for the victory.
– Christian Casanova d. NCW New England Champion Triplelicious (w/ Frank) after delivering a perfectly timed frogsplash to win the match and the New England Championship. Both men gave 100% with Casanova giving everything to outlast the veteran Champion. In the end “RIOT” Kellan Thomas’ music hit as Trip was preparing for a superplex, distracting him long enough to get shoved off the ropes and allow Casanova to deliver the frogsplash.
Following the match Frank and Trip began stalking Casanova, with Frank delivering a brutal sidewalk slam on the new NCW New England Champion. Commissioner Livsley made his way out to help with the Heavyweight Champion “RIOT” Kellan Thomas right behind him looking for revenge and his championship belt. Trip stated that if he wanted the belt so bad, he’d have to go through Frank first.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. Frank by DQ when Triplelicious interjected himself into the match, smashing the Halliburton briefcase into the skull of Thomas.
Before the beginning of the Total Elimination Match, “Ruthless” Ruy Batello entered the ring alongside Underground Anarchy members “Slamdance” Tim Lennox and “Black Magic” Sean Feeney. Conspicuous by his absence was “Bam” Brandon Behm, who we learned later was injured and wouldn’t be able to compete. Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley then arrived at ringside with referee David Montenaro, stating that he was pulling TJ Richter from the match after what happened at REUNION between Richter and Lumberjake. Batello was quick to point out however that TJ wasn’t there to officiate, he was there to compete as the newest member of The Underground Anarchy!
The Band of Bash Brothers made their way out next, with Lumberjake announcing his partners “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, the two time former New England Champion Rob “The Giant” Araujo, and the returning Steve “The Turtle” Weiner who hadn’t been seen since February when Batello injured “The Turtle”.
– The Lumberjake d. “Slamdance” Tim Lennox to win the NCW Total Elimination Match, being the sole survivor for his team The Band of Bash Brothers.
Order of elimination–
- Steve “The Turtle” Weiner by “Slamdance” Tim Lennox.
- “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva by “Black Magic” Sean Feeney.
- Sean Feeney by Rob “The Giant” Araujo.
- TJ Richter by The Lumberjake.
- Rob “The Giant” Araujo by Ruy Batello.
- Ruy Batello via disqualification.
- “Slamdance” Tim Lennox by The Lumberjake.