NORWOOD- Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2015 Season continues when we return to the Lodge of Elks (152 Winslow Avenue) in Norwood, Massachusetts on Friday night June 19th for NCW Aftermath! Doors open at 7:30 with an 8pm bell time, tickets available at the door $10 for adults and $5 for ALL kids twelve and under.
We’re just under one week away from NCW’s FACE/OFF event, where the Lumberjake will finally get his hands on his former friend and tag team partner “Ruthless” Ruy Batello after months of Ruy dodging Jake. This is something Lumberjake has to do before he can look toward November 28th and NCW WrestleFest X where he will challenge for the Heavyweight Championship against the co-winner of the 2014 Big City Rumble “Simply God’s Best” GA West and NCW Champion “RIOT” Kellan Thomas.
Speaking of the reigning NCW Heavyweight Champion, Thomas alongside Lumberjake, “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, and Rob “The Giant” Araujo took some of their recent frustrations out on “Black Magic” Sean Feeney at NCW FALLOUT when Batello tossed the unknowing commentator into the ring in lieu of him.While the boys (and Kepler) took their turns working over Feeney, the Underground Anarchy member demanded justice despite the fact that earlier in the evening he helped orchestrate a sneak attack on the Loomis Brothers with the NCW Tag Team Championship belts.
NORWOOD– On Friday night September 26th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2014 wrestling season when we return to the Norwood Lodge of Elks (152 Winslow Avenue) in Norwood, Massachusetts for NCW FACE/OFF: Total Elimination!
This past Saturday night Northeast Championship Wrestling made our debut at the historic Westerly Armory, where wrestling has taken place over the last seventy years.
Venue: Westerly Armory
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referee: Michael Sampson
– Former NCW Tag Team Champion Owen Graichen d. the Shadow w/ “Black Magic” Sean Feeney & Big Bully Rezner with the spear after neutralizing Feeney from the match.
– In the first Total Elimination Match of the evening Team All Good defeated the Mike Paiva All-Stars with all four members of Team AG surviving.
- Mikey Helix was eliminated by Rob the Giant.
- Jack Connor was eliminated by Kevin Perry.
- MTE was eliminated by Steve “The Turtle” Weiner with ‘Kingdom Hearts’.
- “All Good” Anthony Greene d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva with a piledriver to win the match.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy in sudden death overtime after originally going to a 15 minute time limit with McCarthy. After the two minute warning Thomas missed a top rope suicide moonsault, allowing “The Masshole” to put his grapevine submission on “RIOT’ as the time limit expired. After conferring with officials in the back Bobbi Rossi had the match re-started, allowing Kellan to roll McCarthy up for the win.
– In a surreal experience NCW Commissioner “Dastardly” Doug Summers, “Terrible” Tony Caruso, “The Beast” Brandon Behm, & the returning Buddy Romano were greeted with more cheers than boos when they arrived at the Westerly Armory for Total Elimination, only to see the normally popular Dean Livsley garner a mixed reaction himself as he brought the Loomis Brothers and the BLT out for a confrontation with the Inglorious Dastards. The interview quickly devolved into a pull apart brawl with all the participants of Total Elimination.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn & Mike Graca d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West & Vic Victory w/ Doc Ozone in tag team action after West challenged Dunn and Graca to a tag match, with him becoming a protege to his own rookie. Following the match a frustrated GA West also laid out his partner.
– In the Total Elimination Main Event the Inglorious Dastards d. the BLLT, with “Terrible” Tony Caruso being the sole Eliminator.
- Eddie Loomis was eliminated by Buddy Romano following a moonsault.
- Buddy Romano was eliminated via count out after laying out his own partner Brandon Behm and walking out on the match.
- “The Beast” Brandon Behm was eliminated by the Lumebrjake.
- The Lumberjake was eliminated by “Dastardly” Doug Summers.
- “Dastardly” Doug Summers was eliminated by Ruy Batello with ‘Ruination’.
- Ruy Batello was eliminated by Tony Caruso after accidentally eating a bicycle kick from David Loomis.
- David Loomis was eliminated by Tony Caruso after a vicious powerslam.
WESTERLY– On Saturday night June 29th Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2013 wrestling season continues when we make our debut at the historic Westerly Armory [8 Dixon Street] in Westerly, RI for Total Elimination! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
Headlining our first event at the Armory June 29th will be a larger-than-life elimination match featuring NCW Commissioner “Dynamite” Doug Summers and his group of local favorites teaming up against a crew of disgruntled NCW veterans led by the former Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley in Total Elimination. A former Heavyweight Champion, “Dynamite” Doug Summers will be joined by rookies Brandon Behm, Antonio Asermelly, and a mystery partner of his choosing in Westerly while Livsley enlists the help of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello, the Lumberjake, and the NCW Tag Team Champions David and Eddie Loomis for his squadron. Will Team Dynamite find themselves outmatched against Dean’s Beasts, or is this just another well placed strategic move on the part of NCW’s new fearless leader?
Since losing the NCW New England Championship last year “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva has found himself on a losing streak coming into the 2013 Season, with a frustrated Paiva taking his defeats out on the 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene, injuring Greene in April after jamming AG’s neck onto his Rookie of the Year plaque with a vicious piledriver. At Total Elimination Greene makes his return, captaining his own team to face off with Mike Paiva’s All Stars and finally get his revenge on “The Showoff”.
Also appearing June 29 in Westerly will be local favorite Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, NCW New England Champion “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone, the Shadow w/ “Magic” Sean Feeney, Rob “The Giant” Araujo, and many more!
Doors will open at 7pm with a 7:30pm start time. The Westerly Armory is located at 8 Dixon Street, just minutes away from downtown Westerly. Tickets are only $10 for adults, and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling please visit us online at http://thencw.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Gary Low
Referees: Redd Roche & Joe Blazer
Security: Ballzilla Security
Ringside Photography: Picture Dave
For exclusive pictures from NCW Total Elimination check out Picture Dave’s page here!
– NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley kicked off the night, welcoming all the fans to NCW’s debut show at the Norwood Elks Lodge. He then hyped the action for the night, where the Total Elimination tournament would crown a new #1 contender to face Buddy Romano November 30th at NCW WrestleFest VIII for Romano’s NCW Heavyweight Championship.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn & “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. Pacifico & Too Shay in a 1st round tournament match, after Pacifico shoved his partner Too Shay off the apron, giving Thomas the perfect opportunity to finish off the Snake Hill psychopath.
– “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & “Dynamite” Doug Summers d. the Lumberjake & Big Bully Rezner
to advance into the Semifinals after Lumberjake prevented Big Bully Rezner from using Gordon as a weapon, allowing Sople & Summers to double team Lumberjake for the win.
– “The Heater” Kevin Perry w/ Mike Paiva d. Anthony Greene & Hunter Ward. Before the beginning of the match, Perry’s tag team partner Rob the Giant was nowhere to be found. Despite this, Commissioner Livsley demanded that Kevin wrestle two on one against Hunter Ward and the referee turned wrestler AG. Focusing on the less experienced Greene, Perry took advantage and then used Mike Paiva to leverage a tainted victory over the popular Ward.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello & “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva d. Eddie & David Loomis
after Batello crushed Eddie Loomis with a massive splash. A disgusted David Marxxx-Loomis stormed off after the loss, while “The Portuguese Sensation” gave his tag team partner a ‘ruination’ for his troubles.
– “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone & Mark Moment d. Steve “The Turtle” Weiner w/ Doug Summers in a No Disqualification, Falls Count Anywhere Match after West originally challenged Doug Summers to a brawl. Summers, already competing in the tournament told West he had nothing to prove, and nothing he could say would change his mind. Weiner came out to defend the honor of his BFF, prompting “Simply the Best” to take his frustrations out on “The Turtle”. In the end it was Summers own inadvertent distraction which allowed Weiner to be pinned by West.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn & “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. Todd Sople & Doug Summers to advance to the Finals. Following the match, a knocked out Doug Summers was carried out by head of security John Balis, referee Joe Blazer, and Steve “The Turtle”.
– Ruy Batello & Mike Paiva d. “The Heater” Kevin Perry & Rob the Giant after Perry laid down for his mentor in the middle of the ring. As Paiva celebrated, handing off his New England Championship belt to Perry, a video began playing on the monitor, showing footage from October 29th, 2011, the night Perry turned on his best friend in Brockton, MA. The footage quickly revealed that Dean “The Beast” Livsley asked Kevin to turn on Robbie, and join Zero Tolerance as a mole for him for the last year. A shocked Paiva turned around only to get walloped by Perry, showing his true colors! Giant & Perry then reunited, while “The Beast” got in on the action as well by splashing the broken New England Champion.
– Scotty “By GOD” Vegas won the Last Chance Battle Royal, eliminating Anthony Greene to win.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Scotty Vegas to become the #1 contender for the NCW Heavyweight Championship in an amazing battle by all five men. After kicking out of everything “The Juice” threw in his way, Vegas was finally put away after a tiger driver/knock out combo to earn his Title Match against Buddy Romano at WrestleFest.
- Ruy Batello d. Mike Paiva w/ ‘ruination’
- Scotty Vegas d. Ruy Batello with his running knee driver
- Scotty Vegas d. Kellan Thomas
- JT Dunn pinned Vegas with the ‘KO’
On Friday night October 5th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2012 wrestling season when we debut at the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for NCW TOTAL ELIMINATION; a night where we will crown a #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship at WrestleFest VIII on November 30th.
With Buddy Romano retaining the Heavyweight Title at FALLOUT against the Big City Rumble winner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, the winner of TOTAL ELIMINATION will determine who will challenge the Zero Tolerance kingpin at the final event of the NCW Season in the night’s main event. Romano will be on hand in Norwood, scouting the competition and getting a first hand look at his next challenge while waiting in the wings.
The Norwood Elks Lodge is located at 150 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA, directly off Rt. 1A past the Norwood town center. Doors open at 7:30pm with an 8pm bell time. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 for adults, with kids twelve and under only $5! For up to date information on Northeast Championship Wrestling please be sure to like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling!
Steve “The Turtle” Weiner vs. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone
Feeling screwed and unappreciated by NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, GA West hasn’t been seen since the Big City Rumble in August where he was eliminated by “The Turtle” with a ‘kingdom hearts’ over the top rope, thwarting West’s plans to become the #1 contender for the NCW Championship. Oddly enough GA doesn’t directly blame Weiner for the incident, but rather “Dynamite” Doug Summers, Steve’s best friend. “Simply the Best” and Doc Ozone feel that Summers purposely stuffed Weiner’s shell with illegal objects, giving Weiner an unfair advantage.
West called out Summers for TOTAL ELIMINATION, but with no response it was actually Steve himself who answered the challenge, accepting the match on Doug’s behalf. Despite coming up short against Romano in Riverside, “The Turtle” is still riding high after an emotional birthday celebration and believes he’ll be able to shell up and shut West’s mouth once and for all.
NCW Total Elimination Tournament
Winner becomes the #1 Contender to the NCW Heavyweight Championship
In the style of a lethal lottery tournament, NCW TOTAL ELIMINATION will feature elimination round tag team matches, with partners being randomly paired together by NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley and the NCW Championship Committee. The two winning teams will then move onto the Total Elimination Finals, which will be a five man free-for-all until one man remains. The fifth entrant in the #1 contenders match will be decided by a last chance battle royal also to be held that night in Norwood.
The winner of the match will then become the #1 contender to the NCW Heavyweight Championship, and will wrestle Buddy Romano for the NCW title November 30th at NCW WrestleFest VIII.
Total Elimination 1st Round Match
David Marxxx-Loomis & Eddie Loomis vs.
“The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva & “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello
In the only announced match so far of in the TOTAL ELIMINATION tournament by Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has quickly become one of the most anticipated matches in NCW history when longtime rivals Ruy Batello and “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva team up to take on the brotherly duo of Eddie and David Loomis.
Paiva and Batello’s history has been well documented, and the decision to pair these two has left many wondering what will happen when these two are forced to compete on the same side when NCW debuts in Norwood this Friday night. Can the two co-exist long enough to make it to the Finals? As for the Loomis Brothers, JC Marxxx ensured that the sibling rivalry between David and Eddie would continue heading into TOTAL ELIMINATION after Marxxx forced his adopted son to compete against Eddie at FALLOUT. While David has vowed to side with Zero Tolerance heading into the end of the 2012 Season, it is curious that two ZT members will be forced to square off at the Elks Lodge as well.
Other participants in TOTAL ELIMINATION will be “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Rob the Giant, the Lumberjake, Hunter Ward, “The Juice” JT Dunn, “The Heater” Kevin Perry, “Dynamite” Doug Summers, Pacifico, Big Bully Rezner, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, Scotty “By GOD” Vegas, and co-holder of the NCW Tag Team Champions “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople.
As always card is subject to change.
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE: Due to circumstances beyond our control our event originally scheduled for September 28th in Dedham, MA has been postponed till the following Friday night October 5th when we debut at the Norwood Elks Lodge [150 Winslow Avenue] in Norwood, MA right down the street from the Jacob Jones VFW Post.
NCW apologizes for the cancellation/postponement, but we hope you join us on October 5th as we make our exciting debut at the Norwood Elks Lodge where will still be holding our Total Elimination tournament to crown a new #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship.
NORWOOD- On Friday night October 5th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2012 wrestling season when we debut at the Elks Lodge of Norwood, MA [150 Winslow Avenue] for NCW Total Elimination, an event where we will crown a new #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
With the 2012 Big City Rumble winner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner using his guaranteed title opportunity September 21st, Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has set up the Total Elimination Tournament for NCW’s debut in Norwood, with the winning participant getting the NCW Heavyweight Championship Match November 30th at WrestleFest VIII.
This lethal lottery tournament will feature randomly paired partners teaming up in first and second round tag team matches with the winning teams (4 men) moving on to the Total Elimination free-for-all. In addition to the final four there will also be an last chance battle royal with the winner getting the 5th and final spot in the final match.
In a 1st round tournament match NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva teams up with his long time nemesis “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello, taking on the brotherly duo of David & Eddie Loomis! Batello and Paiva have been at odds going back to 2006, when “The Showoff” cost “The Portuguese Sensation” his NCW Championship. Enemies ever since, this will be the first time these two have teamed together in a standard tag team match. Eddie and David Loomis have been at war with each other since they were kids, but only escalated when Eddie followed in his big brother’s footsteps in 2010 when he joined NCW, immediately challenging his big brother.
Also appearing October 5th in Norwood will be “The Juice” JT Dunn, “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, Rob the Giant, Zero Tolerance, “Simply the Best” GA West, Scotty Vegas, the Lumberjake, and many more!
The Elks Lodge is located at 150 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA directly off Route 1A. Doors open at 7:30pm with an 8pm bell time. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling please visit our new home on the web http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/NCWwrestling. As always card is subject to change.