Venue: Norwood Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Gary Low
Referees: Redd Roche & Joe Blazer
Security: Ballzilla Security
Ringside Photography: Picture Dave
For exclusive pictures from NCW Total Elimination check out Picture Dave’s page here!
– NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley kicked off the night, welcoming all the fans to NCW’s debut show at the Norwood Elks Lodge. He then hyped the action for the night, where the Total Elimination tournament would crown a new #1 contender to face Buddy Romano November 30th at NCW WrestleFest VIII for Romano’s NCW Heavyweight Championship.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn & “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. Pacifico & Too Shay in a 1st round tournament match, after Pacifico shoved his partner Too Shay off the apron, giving Thomas the perfect opportunity to finish off the Snake Hill psychopath.
– “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & “Dynamite” Doug Summers d. the Lumberjake & Big Bully Rezner
to advance into the Semifinals after Lumberjake prevented Big Bully Rezner from using Gordon as a weapon, allowing Sople & Summers to double team Lumberjake for the win.
– “The Heater” Kevin Perry w/ Mike Paiva d. Anthony Greene & Hunter Ward. Before the beginning of the match, Perry’s tag team partner Rob the Giant was nowhere to be found. Despite this, Commissioner Livsley demanded that Kevin wrestle two on one against Hunter Ward and the referee turned wrestler AG. Focusing on the less experienced Greene, Perry took advantage and then used Mike Paiva to leverage a tainted victory over the popular Ward.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello & “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva d. Eddie & David Loomis
after Batello crushed Eddie Loomis with a massive splash. A disgusted David Marxxx-Loomis stormed off after the loss, while “The Portuguese Sensation” gave his tag team partner a ‘ruination’ for his troubles.
– “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone & Mark Moment d. Steve “The Turtle” Weiner w/ Doug Summers in a No Disqualification, Falls Count Anywhere Match after West originally challenged Doug Summers to a brawl. Summers, already competing in the tournament told West he had nothing to prove, and nothing he could say would change his mind. Weiner came out to defend the honor of his BFF, prompting “Simply the Best” to take his frustrations out on “The Turtle”. In the end it was Summers own inadvertent distraction which allowed Weiner to be pinned by West.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn & “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. Todd Sople & Doug Summers to advance to the Finals. Following the match, a knocked out Doug Summers was carried out by head of security John Balis, referee Joe Blazer, and Steve “The Turtle”.
– Ruy Batello & Mike Paiva d. “The Heater” Kevin Perry & Rob the Giant after Perry laid down for his mentor in the middle of the ring. As Paiva celebrated, handing off his New England Championship belt to Perry, a video began playing on the monitor, showing footage from October 29th, 2011, the night Perry turned on his best friend in Brockton, MA. The footage quickly revealed that Dean “The Beast” Livsley asked Kevin to turn on Robbie, and join Zero Tolerance as a mole for him for the last year. A shocked Paiva turned around only to get walloped by Perry, showing his true colors! Giant & Perry then reunited, while “The Beast” got in on the action as well by splashing the broken New England Champion.
– Scotty “By GOD” Vegas won the Last Chance Battle Royal, eliminating Anthony Greene to win.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Scotty Vegas to become the #1 contender for the NCW Heavyweight Championship in an amazing battle by all five men. After kicking out of everything “The Juice” threw in his way, Vegas was finally put away after a tiger driver/knock out combo to earn his Title Match against Buddy Romano at WrestleFest.
- Ruy Batello d. Mike Paiva w/ ‘ruination’
- Scotty Vegas d. Ruy Batello with his running knee driver
- Scotty Vegas d. Kellan Thomas
- JT Dunn pinned Vegas with the ‘KO’