IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE: Due to circumstances beyond our control our event originally scheduled for September 28th in Dedham, MA has been postponed till the following Friday night October 5th when we debut at the Norwood Elks Lodge [150 Winslow Avenue] in Norwood, MA right down the street from the Jacob Jones VFW Post.
NCW apologizes for the cancellation/postponement, but we hope you join us on October 5th as we make our exciting debut at the Norwood Elks Lodge where will still be holding our Total Elimination tournament to crown a new #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship.
NORWOOD- On Friday night October 5th Northeast Championship Wrestling continues our 2012 wrestling season when we debut at the Elks Lodge of Norwood, MA [150 Winslow Avenue] for NCW Total Elimination, an event where we will crown a new #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
With the 2012 Big City Rumble winner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner using his guaranteed title opportunity September 21st, Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has set up the Total Elimination Tournament for NCW’s debut in Norwood, with the winning participant getting the NCW Heavyweight Championship Match November 30th at WrestleFest VIII.
This lethal lottery tournament will feature randomly paired partners teaming up in first and second round tag team matches with the winning teams (4 men) moving on to the Total Elimination free-for-all. In addition to the final four there will also be an last chance battle royal with the winner getting the 5th and final spot in the final match.
In a 1st round tournament match NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva teams up with his long time nemesis “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello, taking on the brotherly duo of David & Eddie Loomis! Batello and Paiva have been at odds going back to 2006, when “The Showoff” cost “The Portuguese Sensation” his NCW Championship. Enemies ever since, this will be the first time these two have teamed together in a standard tag team match. Eddie and David Loomis have been at war with each other since they were kids, but only escalated when Eddie followed in his big brother’s footsteps in 2010 when he joined NCW, immediately challenging his big brother.
Also appearing October 5th in Norwood will be “The Juice” JT Dunn, “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, Rob the Giant, Zero Tolerance, “Simply the Best” GA West, Scotty Vegas, the Lumberjake, and many more!
The Elks Lodge is located at 150 Winslow Avenue in Norwood, MA directly off Route 1A. Doors open at 7:30pm with an 8pm bell time. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling please visit our new home on the web http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/NCWwrestling. As always card is subject to change.
Venue: Jacob Jones VFW Post
Ring Announcer: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly
Commentator: “Sinista1” Keith Hayes
Referees: Dan Tanaka, Redd Roche, & Anthony Greene
Ringside Security: John Balis
Cameras: Erin McIntyre & Dave Rodrigues
For exclusive pictures from this event, check out Picture Dave’s link here
– The entire NCW locker room came out to the ring before the event started, as NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley stormed out demanding law and order be restored within the promotion. After the events of Spring Slam last month he wanted to make it clear to everyone that no one was bigger than NCW, not even him. At the end of the day however he was still the boss and until then he’d be calling the shots, not Zero Tolerance. Livsley then hyped up the Luck of the Draw Match #1 Contenders Match as well the upcoming NCW Title Match between Zero Tolerance’s Buddy Romano and David Marxxx-Loomis.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello d. NCW Tag Team Champion “The Granite State Destroyer” Gunar Rowe in singles action. With “Dynamic” Jon Thornhill injured and “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople out of Dedham, Batello was able to score a measure of revenge against the man who screwed him out of the Tag Titles in West Warwick, pinning him with ‘Ruination’.
– Before the next scheduled match, “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger entered the ring along with his disciple Alex Creed. Krueger said that he wasn’t worthy yet, and still had much to prove. Krueger opted out of his match, and instructed Creed to decimate his onetime tag team partner Hunter Ward in Dedham.
– “The Twisted Hatter’ Alex Creed w/ Jack Krueger d. Hunter Ward after a distraction from Krueger allowed Creed to hit Ward with a top rope leg line.
– In the “Tootsie Time” interview segment, Michael Tootsie Esquire opted to call out someone he wasn’t quite familiar with in the NCW locker room, the young upstart “Too” Shay Silva. MTE began harassing Silva, degrading him and insulting him left and right. After giving Shay a sucker slap, “Too” Shay responded back with a vicious slap while challenging MTE to a fight.
– “Too” Shay Silva d. Michael Tootsie Esquire in dominant fashion.
– “Dynamite” Doug Summers & Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. Richard Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner after Summers crushed Big Bully with Steve’s shell.
– “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas won the #1 Contender Luck of the Draw Gauntlet, pinning “The Juice” JT Dunn after Buddy Romano interfered to distract Dunn. The order of elimination;
1. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas d. Eddie Loomis
2. JT Dunn d. “Simply the Best” GA West after Mark Moment accidentally knocked out West, giving Dunn the opportunity to pin West.
3. Triplelicious d. Mark Moment
4. “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. Christopher James
5. “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. Scotty “By GOD”Vegas
6. JT Dunn d. Triplelicious
7. “The RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. JT Dunn with a rollup.
– Before the tag team match, Zero Tolerance came to ringside to brag about their dominance. “Cocky” Kevin Cordeiro took the microphone and stated that he’s gone beyond cockiness since joining Mike Paiva, and has re-christened himself “The Heater” Kevin Perry. Mike Paiva also stated that if he lost their match, he would be the chauffeur for the Lumberjake’s Lumberdate!
– The Bash Brothers (Rob the Giant & the Lumberjake) d. Zero Tolerance (“The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva & “The Heater” Kevin Perry) after Perry accidentally distracted Redd Roche, allowing Lumberjake and Robbie to use Gordon (Jake’s 2×4) on Paiva.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano d. David Marxxx-Loomis to retain the NCW Championship after hitting a low blow on Loomis, giving him an opportunity to drive his knee into David’s skull. Loomis was on his way to defeating Romano when manager JC Marxxx audibly called for Buddy to get up, inadvertently distracting JC’s son David. Following the match both men walked out on Marxxx, leaving Zero Tolerance in shambles.
On Friday night, April 27th Northeast Championship Wrestling celebrated its 15 year REUNION from the Jacob Jones VFW Post in Dedham, MA. It was a historic night in Dedham with two new Champions being crowned, two men wrestling their final matches, and a few surprises and debuts sprinkled in.
For pictures of this event, please check out Picture Dave Rodrigues’ exclusive album at http://public.fotki.com/francise33/ncw/15-year-reunion/
Venue: Jacob Jones VFW Post
Ring Announcers: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly & “Revolution” Chris Venom
Commentators: Jim Aches & “Sinista1” Keith Hayes
Referees: Dan Tanaka, Anthony Greene, & Redd Roche
– Before the action started Shane Daly welcomed back the two time former NCW Champion “Revolution” Chris Venom, who was the special guest ring announcer for the featured bouts at REUNION.
– In the night’s opener, Triplelicious d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers after hitting him with an ‘H-Cube’ out of nowhere. The Dedham crowd was split 50/50 for the two former Heavyweight Champions, which seemed to irritate “Dynamite” Doug. Following the match Summers snatched a ‘Doug Summers’ sign that a fan had made in the crowd, cradling it to the back.
– David Marxxx-Loomis came out to the ring, with a confused JC Marxxx following right behind him. Before JC could find out what was going on, Davey called Dean “The Beast” Livsley out to ringside. Hungry for another opportunity, Loomis asked Livsley for a title match against the winner of Buddy Romano vs. JT Dunn. An angry JC interjected however, stating that Davey lost his shot against JT in Foxboro, and this needed to be about Zero Tolerance and Buddy Romano. Davey didn’t care however, prompting JC to walk out on his son, telling him that he needed to go focus on Romano. Davey asked Dean again, and the NCW Commissioner agreed that he deserved another shot at the NCW Championship. Before they could continue however they were interrupted by Doc Ozone, who had his new charge Mark Moment by his side. Ozone was still fuming over Davey’s shenanigans in Foxboro, and challenged Loomis to a match with Moment. Davey agreed, with Dean calling out referee Dan Tanaka.
– David Marxxx-Loomis d. Mark Moment w/ Doc Ozone.
– In tag team action, Infliction (“The Extreme Strongman” Gino Martino & BA Tatum) d. the team of Alex Creed & Hunter Ward.
– NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ Kevin Cordeiro d. The Lumberjake to retain the New England Championship, after Lumberjake got caught in a ‘sleazeball special’ onto the New England Title.
– Eddie Loomis d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in a great back and forth.
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger d. “The Monster” Cenobite in a No Holds Barred Match, which also turned out to be a Loser Leaves Town Match after “The Monster” challenged Krueger before the match to the added stipulation. Both men destroyed each other, but in the end “The Maniacal One” picked up the biggest win of his young career. After the match, Cenobite unmasked, said a few words to the Dedham fans and to Krueger, and finally released the demons that had consumed Mike Volpe for the last 7 years.
– In the Scotty Vegas Muttonchops Challenge “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe d. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas, seemingly ending the challenge once and for all. Unfortunately Munroe continued the assault following the match, leading to Dan Tanaka reversing the decision and disqualifying Munroe.
– The Granite State Wrecking Crew (“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & Gunar Rowe) d. Destruction Under Impact (“RIOT” Kellan Thomas & “Impact” William Thorne), Ruination SLAM (“Dynamic” Jon Thornhill & “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello) and Richard Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner in the NCW Tag Team Invitational to win the NCW Tag Team Championship after Gunar Rowe forced William Thorne to tap out.
– In the Submissions Match, Rob the Giant d. his former tag team partner “Cocky” Kevin Cordeiro after Mike Paiva inadvertently distracted his protege and allowing Giant to force Cordeiro to tap.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Buddy Romano w/ JC Marxxx in the Finals of the NCW Heavyweight Title Tournament, winning the NCW Championship after a vicious bicycle kick to Buddy’s skull. During the match JT Dunn accidentally super-kicked referee Anthony Greene from the ring, forcing Redd Roche to replace him in the closing moments of the match. Commissioner Livsley also interjected himself, removing JC Marxxx from ringside and allowing things to remain one on one.
– Following the match Amber showed up to celebrate the win with JT, surprising Dunn before he said a few words to the supportive Dedham fans.