Tonight the final night of the NCW Ring of Thrones takes place at the Jacob Jones VFW Post in Dedham, MA. Doors open at 7pm with a 730pm bell time.
Quick results from last night.
– Tyler Nitro d. “Foxy” Calvin Campbell
– Turtles in Time d. CrossFit in a Quarterfinal Match.
– Bryce Clayton d. “The Selfie-Made Man” Vern Vicallo in a huge upset in the Quarterfinals. Following the match Zero Tolerance attacked Clayton.
– Zero Tolerance d. The Heavy Hitters in the Quarterfinals.
– Alexander Lee d. “The Showoff” Mike Paiva after the Maine State Posse attacked Paiva and threw him in the ring.
– The Maine State Posse d. DUI in the Quarterfinals. After the match a frustrated Kellan Thomas walked out of the building.
– Osirus & “The Dan Ram” Danny Ramirez d. Brick Mastone & Tim Lennox.
– Curry Boy d. “All Good” Anthony Greene after Curry Boy was unmasked as “RIOT” Kellan Thomas.
– The High Class Cartel w/ Rich Bass and The Aristocrats went to a time limit draw.
– The Lumberjake d. “Sensational” Scott Levesque w/ Rich Bass to advance.
Tonight the semifinals and finals take place in Dedham!