Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Jacob Jones VFW Post for the final Dedham event of 2017 for NO FEAR, featuring the first ever one on one encounter between “Sensational” Scott Levesque and “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva.
Ring Announcer: Shane Daly
Commentators: Atlee Greene & Shane Daly
Referees: Redd Roche & Rob Teutel
– NCW Tag Team Champions The Maine State Posse (Aiden Aggro & DangerKid) defeated The Mack Attack (Monster Mack & Trainee #1) to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship.
– Just weeks before his wedding “Insane” Dick Lane w/ Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. “The Ace” Mike Montero in a huge upset win.
“DTF” Dan Terry and “The Selfie-Made Man” Vern Vicallo came out next alongside their CrossFit pledge Channing Thomas Timmy Thunder looking for another opportunity to reverse their losing ways.
– The Heavy Hitters (Frank Champion & Shay Cash) d. CrossFit w/ Timmy Thunder as CrossFit’s unity has started to crumble. Post-match both Terry and Vicallo seemed frustrated with one another.
The Heavy Hitters’ celebration was cut short by The MSP, who informed Champion and Cash that they were thinking of giving them another opportunity at the Tag Team Titles at WrestleFest, IF they were willing to fight each other in Dedham.
– Frank Champion and Shay Cash went to a No Contest, when Aggro and Danger attacked both men mid-match. Just as The Posse were going to make the match for WrestleFest THEY were attacked by The Kool People, who blindsided them from behind.
– Perry Von Vicious d. Casey Courageous, dismantling the youngster with ease after Courageous was called in as a last minute replacement for “Old School Cool” Cory Michael.
An irate Timmy Thunder returned to the ring, attempting to pawn off the Thunder name to Courageous. Thunder then attacked him, stating the loser of this impromptu match would have to BECOME Timmy Thunder!
– Casey Courageous d. Timmy Thunder with a rollup surprising the wannabee Channing Thomas.
– The Underground Anarchy d. “The Native American” Tomahawk in a 3 on 1 Elimination Match after “The Dan Ram” Danny Ramirez was not cleared to compete. With a blinded Dallas McCarthy at ringside, Ike the Bite found himself eliminated first, followed up by Tim Davidson, only to have NCW New England Champion Tim Lennox swoop in and nail Tomahawk with ‘the breakdown’ to steal the victory.
“Royalty” Ruy Batello was out next for his Royal Court, welcoming his guests “Foxy” Calvin Campbell, Osirus, and Doc Ozone. Batello wanted to bring Osirus and Ozone on just to insult the former New England Champion and have Campbell continue to throw shade at Doc Ozone. Frustrated with the disrespect, Osirus challenged them both to a tag team match… along with his tag team partner Doc Ozone!
– Osirus & Doc Ozone defeated “Foxy” Calvin Campbell & “Royalty” Ruy Batello while Campbell was distracted scrapping with Doc Ozone.
Beau Douglas returned with The Kool People and NCW Champion Scott Levesque, as the co-leader of The Uprising threw some subtle shade at “High Class” Rich Bass, questioning his loyalties heading into WrestleFest. Douglas promised that he would be there to help The High Class Cartel no matter what, which brought out Lumberjake, who promised Levesque he’d be ready for whatever he had in store for at WrestleFest. Beyond Lumberfakes, bounties, and The Uprising, Jake stated that at the end of the day Levesque couldn’t beat him on his own without any interference in a straight up wrestling match. This seemed to offend the Champion, who promised he didn’t need anyone to beat Lumberjake. At WrestleFest Levesque challenged Lumberjake to a simple wrestling match, with no interference from The Cartel, Bass, or anyone else.
– The Kool People w/ Beau Douglas d. The Lumberjake & “RIOT” Kellan Thomas as Lumberjake and “RIOT” continued to have issues with one another, allowing DJ AC and Sammy Deleon to steal the victory.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion “Sensational” Scott Levesque defeated “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after using an exposed turnbuckle to stun Paiva.