Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Norwood Lodge of Elks this past Friday night for NCW FALLOUT, featuring the 2017 Big City Rumble winner Mike Paiva uniting the NCW Defenders against The Uprising.
Ring Announcer: Shane Daly
Commentators: Atlee Greene & Derek Simonetti
Referees: Redd Roche, Rob Greer, & Rob Teutel
Ringside Photography: Cam Jirowetz
Before the show started Steve “The Turtle” Weiner came out to a beautiful table set up for a blind date he had coordinated after meeting a girl on Tinder.
– The Heavy Hitters d. The Underground Anarchy w/ Dallas McCarthy via disqualification when Ike the Bite and Tim Davidson intentionally got themselves DQ’ed. Tim Lennox then joined The Anarchy in their attack on Frank Champion and Shay Cash until “The Native American” Tomahawk arrived on the scene to run them out of the ring.
– “The Native American” Tomahawk d. Perry Von Vicious in a fantastic battle. Following the match Tomahawk stated he was coming for Tim Lennox after what he did to his tag team partner Zachary Pierre Beaulieu.
The 2017 Big City Rumble winner “The Showoff” Mike Paiva came out, and said that with his victory he gets the power in NCW. He promises that Tomahawk can get his match with Tim Lennox whenever he wants. Paiva then calls out the NCW Defenders, specifically President Dean “The Beast” Livsley, Rob “The Giant” Aruajo, “Old School Cool” Cory Michael, The Lumberjake, & “RIOT” Kellan Thomas. Paiva said that Dean “The Beast” Livsley will always have a home in NCW, and said he wasn’t going anywhere. Paiva tried to unite Jake and Kellan, but the two continued their back and forth with one another, especially after Paiva promised Jake an NCW Title Match at WrestleFest against “Sensational” Scott Levesque. Asking if Kellan wanted the title match, “RIOT” angrily said he just wanted revenge. Paiva stated that at WrestleFest he could get revenge, going up against The High Class Cartel’s resident psycho Mike Graca. Before Paiva could go over his other WrestleFest plans he was interrupted by “The Ace” Mike Montero, who demanded he get a match with Paiva at WrestleFest, and said that if anyone should have the power in NCW it should be HIM. He saved NCW by helping The Defenders. Paiva agreed to give Montero the match November 10th, but Dean suggested that Montero earn the right to choose his stipulation, and face down those he’s screwed over this Season.
– “The Ace” Mike Montero d. Rob “The Giant” Aruajo, “Old School Cool” Cory Michael, and Beau Douglas in a four way elimination scramble after a defiant Beau Douglas helped Montero cheat to win the match. Post-match Douglas was asked why he helped Montero despite Montero attacking him in the Rumble, and Douglas stated he respected Montero for what he did… and that he would have done the same thing.
– The Turtles in Time (“Insane” Dick Lane & Curry Boy) w/ Delilah Hayden came out for their tag team match, trying to get Steve “The Turtle” Weiner to come to the back and give up on his blind date. Weiner refused, asking if Delilah could check in the back for his missing date. Weiner then confessed to Dick that he wanted to have a date for the wedding, even showing the Tinder match he made with the mysterious girl named Trixie.
With JP O’Reilly still squashed from The Big City Rumble, “Royalty” Ruy Batello promised Todd Harris the PERFECT tag team partner after smoothing everything over, welcoming “The Punjabi Lion” Robo back to Norwood!
– The Turtles in Time d. Todd Harris & “The Punjabi Lion” Robo w/ “Royalty” Ruy Batello when Robo walked out on Harris after the rich kid tried to put his hands on his tag team partner.
– Frank the Crank d. “Foxy” Calvin Campbell in their final encounter after the Ox Baker Memorial Cup holder attempted to walk out on the match, only to have Osirus stop Campbell from escaping.
– “Royalty” Ruy Batello defeated Osirus w/ Doc Ozone coming back from intermission after a vengeful “Foxy” returned to ringside to cost Osirus the match.
“DTF” Dan Terry & “The Selfie-Made Man” Vern Vicallo came out to ringside alongside their pledge Timmy Thunder for the CrossFit Open Challenge. Thunder requested that CrossFit start referring to him by his given name, Channing Thomas, but Terry and Vicallo both blew him off. Being former NCW Tag Team Champions, Vicallo being 2016 Wrestler of the Year, and Terry being the founder of the DTF system, it’s time for CrossFit to get back to basics, issuing an open challenge to anyone who wasn’t an accountant, or a cousin of an accountant. Unfortunately answering their challenge was The Mack Attack, who hadn’t appeared in NCW since 2015!
– The Mack Attack (Monster Mack & Trainee #1) d. CrossFit after more botched interference from
Channing Thomas Timmy Thunder.
– “Slamdance” Tim Lennox defeated NCW New England Champion “The Dan Ram” Danny Ramirez in an Anarchy Rules Match to win the NCW New England Championship after a masked man entered the ring, throwing a fireball in the face of “The Dan Ram” and allowing Lennox to steal the win. Earlier in the match The Anarchy tried to help Lennox, but were chased out by Tomahawk while Dally found himself blinded by liquid cleaner. Following the match the masked man revealed himself to be “Black Magic” Sean Feeney, who’s been banned in Norwood since losing a Loser Leaves Town Match in 2015 to Mike Paiva.
Dean and The Turtles in Time finally needed to carry Steve Weiner away from ringside, as “The Turtle” had become too drunk and belligerent, especially after “Dan Ram” and Lennox destroyed his table during Anarchy Rules.
Before the Main Event “High Class” Rich Bass, the NCW Heavyweight Champion “Sensational” Scott Levesque, and The Kool People arrived at ringside to talk about what happened at the Big City Rumble. Bass had been unusually quiet following Paiva’s victory, but Bass has promised one last stand for The Uprising, promising to unite his crew to finish off the NCW Defenders once and for all and take NCW for themselves.
– “The Showoff” Mike Paiva, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, & The Lumberjake d. The High Class Cartel (NCW Champion “Sensational” Scott Levesque & The Kool People) w/ “High Class” Rich Bass when Paiva pinned the Heavyweight Champion. Tensions continued to run high between Lumberjake and Thomas, but in the end of the 2017 Ring of Trios winners were able to pick up the victory.