This past Friday night Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Jacob Jones VFW Post in Dedham, MA for the Aftermath of NCW’s 20 year REUNION. In the night’s Main Event Ox Baker Memorial Cup holder Josh Briggs challenged “Sensational” Scott Levesque for the NCW Heavyweight Title.
Ring Announcer: Shane Daly
Commentators: Atlee Greene & Chad Epik
Ringside Photography: Paul Glantz
Ringside photos courtesy of Brittany Costa.
– “The Mind Eraser” Mike Graca w/ “High Class” Rich Bass defeated Osirus w/ Doc Ozone after Rich Bass took down Doc Ozone and blinding him with powder, allowing the ref and Osirus to be distracted long enough for Bass to help Graca pick up the victory and allow “The Mind Eraser” to hit his devastating finisher for the win.
The High Class Cartel celebrated at ringside as The Kool People joined Graca and Bass, only to have the former NCW Heavyweight Champion The Lumberjake interrupt the proceedings, and challenge Sammy Deleon and DJ AC to a Handicap Match.
– The Lumberjake and The Kool People went to a No Contest when Mike Graca and The Kool People continued to assault Jake after the ref threw the match out, leading to “RIOT” Kellan Thomas arriving on scene to even the odds with a kendo stick gifted to him by The Elements of Suicide years ago.
– The Turtles in Time (Steve “The Turtle” Weiner & “Insane” Dick Lane) w/ Delilah Hayden d. The Underground Anarchy (Ike & Tim Davidson) w/ Dallas McCarthy, The Aristocrats, and The Social Justice League to win the #1 Contenders Tag Team Invitational, becoming the #1 contenders to the NCW Tag Team Championship. The Aristocrats defeated The Social Justice League when Tomahawk pinned JP O’Reilly with a urinage, The Anarchy shockingly upset The Aristocrats when Ike rolled up Zachary Pierre Beaulieu while holding the tights, and The Turtles finally got a measure of revenge against The Underground Anarchy when Dick Lane pinned Tim Davidson.
Before the match, Mike Montero demanded he be called “The New Showoff of NCW” after what he did to Mike Paiva at REUNION.
– Rob “The Giant” Araujo d. “The Ace” Mike Montero with Mike Paiva’s finishing move, after Paiva arrived at ringside to help his tag team partner against Montero’s cheating ways. A seething Montero looked on as Paiva warned him that if he wanted the old Mike Paiva back, he could have him.
– The Abominable CPA and “DTF” Dan Terry went to a No Contest when “The Selfie-Made Man” Vern Vicallo interfered in the match. Vicallo’s scheduled opponent Brett Domino then hit ringside to aid CPA, with referee Rob Teutle turning the match into a tag contest.
– CrossFit d. The Abominable CPA and Brett Domino when Crossfit pledge Timmy Thunder intervened moments before Domino and CPA had the victory, and with Brett Domino left 2 on 1 Vicallo and Terry were able to steal the win.
Alexander Lee entered the ring for his New England Championship Match, but with Aiden Aggro MIA, Lee was slated to defend the NCW Tag Team Titles with DangerKid against The Heavy Hitters. NCW President Dean “The Beast” Livsley informed Lee that he would not be getting a NE title opportunity tonight, and should focus on his Tag Team defense. Livsley did find suitable competition however in the form of “Royalty” Ruy Batello.
– NCW New England Champion “The Dan Ram” Danny Ramirez defeated “Royalty” Ruy Batello to retain the New England Title.
– “Foxy” Calvin Campbell won the Ox Baker Memorial Cup Qualifier, eliminating Robo and Frank the Crank from the match to win.
- Timmy Thunder eliminated Curry Boy earning two points.
- Frank the Crank tossed Calvin Strange over the top to earn two points.
- Frank the Crank defeated Timmy Thunder to earn two points.
- Robo eliminated “Old School Cool” Cory Michael.
- “Foxy” Calvin Campbell eliminated both Robo and Frank the Crank to win the Cup, earning 9 points.
– NCW Tag Team Champions The Maine State Posse (DangerKid & Alexander Lee) d. The Heavy Hitters (Frank Champion & Shay Cash) after DangerKid pinned Cash while Frank Champion found himself brawling to the back with Lee.
– In Anarchy Rules Derek Simonetti defeated “Slamdance” Tim Lennox after hitting a DVD onto Lennox to pick up the upset victory.
– In the Main Event Ox Baker Memorial Cup holder Josh Briggs d. NCW Heavyweight Champion “Sensational” Scott Levesque w/ Rich Bass via disqualification when Levesque nailed a distracted Briggs with the NCW Championship while Rich Bass stole the timekeeper’s ring bell.
One thought on “WAR RAGES ON! Results from NCW Aftermath”
Reblogged this on The Wrestling Professor and commented:
Our schedule has conspired to prevent us from attending NCW shows for way too long. We miss NCW. Great organization that gives you 200% value for money.