Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Norwood Elks Lodge in Norwood, Massachusetts for the 19 Year REUNION celebration, headlined by the NCW Heavyweight Champion The Lumberjake defending the NCW title against “All Good” Anthony Greene.
Ring Announcer: Shane Daly
Commentators: Atlee Greene & Dexter Loux
Timekeeper/Backstage Announcer: Dallas McCarthy
Ringside Photography: Brittany Costa
Referees: Redd Roche, Rob Greer, & TJ Richter
Commissioner: Dean “The Beast” Livsley
As NCW’s 19 Year REUNION began a giant present was placed in the middle of the ring, addressed to the #1 Contender “All Good” Anthony Greene. AG and Ashley Mason arrived at ringside to open up the gift only to see it was from The Lumberjake. Believing Jake was hiding in the box, AG took a baseball bat to the present until it was toppled over to reveal a tied up “Foxy” Calvin Cameron Campbell with the post-script of the note reading ‘all good things must come to an end.’
– “The Selfie-Made Man” Vern Vicallo d. Tyler Nitro in a Ring of Thrones Qualifying Match after CrossFit distracted Nitro long enough for him to miss a moonsault off the top rope, allowing Vicallo to roll Nitro up for the victory and advancement to the Ring of Thrones.
“RIOT” Kellan Thomas came out to ringside, prepared to make a special announcement to the fans of Norwood. Frustrated with how Anthony Greene has gotten into his head, and made him unable to move on from his losses Thomas began to seemingly announce his retirement before The Maine State Posse members Aiden Aggro and the Danger Kid ran out to the ring and attacked the former NCW Heavyweight Champion on behalf of their leader Alexander Lee. As the Posse put the boots to Thomas their Tag Team Invitational opponents Turtles in Time (“Insane” Dick Lane, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, and Curry Boy) ran out for the save as a dejected “RIOT” left on his own through the front door.
The returning “Turtle” then wanted to surprise Dick Lane with a new manager for their team, welcoming #1 Dick Lane superfan Delilah Hayden out as the group’s newest member much to Lane’s chagrin. The Posse then once again attacked Lane & Weiner leading into the Tag Team Gauntlet.
– In the NCW Tag Team Invitational Gauntlet Match–
- Turtles in Time defeated The Maine State Posse when Dick Lane pinned Danger Kid after hitting double force chokeslams on both Aggro and Danger.
- Turtles in Time d. The High Class Cartel (Sammy Deleon & DJ AC) w/ “High Class” Rich Bass after Weiner nailed a beautiful ‘Kingdom Hearts’ on a shell-shocked DJ AC.
- Triplelicious & Bryce Clayton d. Turtles in Time when Triplelicious pinned Dick Lane after a spinning heel kick. Lane nearly had Trip caught in his force choke, but due to an unknown malfunction Trip was able to break free.
- The Heavy Hitters (Frank Champion & Shay Cash) defeated Triplelicious & Bryce Clayton when a frustrated Clayton slapped his tag team partner after Trip tagged himself in, allowing Frank Champion to power bomb Trip for the win, becoming the #1 seed in the Ring of Thrones tag team tournament.
– “Sensational” Scott Levesque w/ “High Class” Rich Bass d. “The Native American” Tomahawk in a Ring of Thrones Qualifier when DJ AC interfered with referee TJ Richter ‘distracted’ by Sammy Deleon, allowing Levesque to get the tainted win and advance into the singles bracket. A furious Tomahawk was seen going crazy in the locker room after the match, tired of The High Class Cartel’s numbers game.
Coming back from intermission NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley and NCW founder JC took some time to recognize those who have helped shape what NCW has become over the last 19 years. Those recognized included MTE, “Revolution” Chris Venom, the entire Loomis Family, Paula Howard, and Dean “The Beast” himself.
– “Ruthless” Ruy Batello defeated Christian Casanova after three ‘Portuguese Drops’ in a brutal match-up, with the four-time former NCW Heavyweight Champion attacking Casanova while he was making his entrance to the ring. Despite a valiant effort from Christian throughout the match, an incensed Batello pushed through until brute force won over finesse.
– NCW Tag Team Champions CrossFit (“The Prettiest Man” Derek Andrews & “The Fittest Man” Dan Terry) defeated The Halftime Show (“The Showoff” Mike Paiva & Rob “The Giant” Araujo) to retain the Tag Team Titles when Derek Andrews pinned Paiva after a spinebuster from Terry and the finishing splash from Andrews. Following the match CrossFit were presented with the new NCW Tag Team Championship title belts.
– In a fantastic match NCW New England Champion Osirus w/ Doc Ozone defeated “The Dan Ram” Danny Ramirez to retain the NCW New England Championship after Ramirez passed out while trapped in Osirus’ ‘Anaconda Vice’. Following the match the new NCW New England Championship was about to be presented to the champion, but was snatched away by “Dan Ram” from the official. In a huge sign of respect, Ramirez then presented the title belt to Osirus himself while shaking his hand.
– Curry Boy won the NCW REUNION Rumble, earning a wild card spot in the Ring of Thrones Tournament when “Slamdance” Tim Lennox eliminated himself from the match when he believed no more combatants were still in the match. Curry Boy was passed out on the stairs with his feet never touching the ground.
- “The Mind Eraser” Mike Graca
- Tim Davidson
- Nico Villaro
- “Foxy” Calvin Cameron Campbell
- Mr. Wrestling XIII
- Curry Boy
- “Slamdance” Tim Lennox
- Ace Romero
- Christian Casanova
- Doc Ozone
– NCW Heavyweight Champion The Lumberjake d. “All Good” Anthony Greene to retain the NCW Heavyweight Title after hitting Greene with a vicious ‘Muscle Buster’ from the top rope. This was a tremendous back and forth encounter with both men giving it all they had to one up one another. In the end AG went down to the ‘Muscle Buster’ despite interference from Ashley Mason, “Foxy” Campbell, and attempting to use the Heavyweight title belt as a weapon.