Things continue to escalate between “Simply God’s Best” GA West and Doc Ozone, as Doc O brings a new client into the mix to challenge his nephew and #1 Contender to Kevin Perry’s New England Championship.
“The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva takes matters into his own hands after another loss to the NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year “All Good” Anthony Greene.
The Loomis Brothers and the Lumberjake continue to have issues with Maniacally Twisted as they hold the NCW Tag Team titles hostage, leading to the surprising return of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello!
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Knights of Columbus Hall in Foxboro, MA for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro this past Saturday night, the final stop before NCW’s 16 year REUNION April 26 in Norwood, MA.
Venue: Foxboro Knights of Columbus Hall
Ring Announcer: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly
Referee: Redd Roche
Commentator: Tom Warren
Ringside Photography: Picture Dave Rodrigues
– The Shadow w/ “Black Magic” Sean Feeney d. the Lumberjake w/ Niki V after Feeney assisted in a distraction on Lumberjake. Following the match “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed then came out to assist in the beat down on Lumberjake. Announcer Tom Warren then bravely entered the ring to get a couple of words with Maniacally Twisted, who still had the Loomis’ Tag Team titles. Maniacally Twisted promised to become the true champions tonight.
– Pacifico w/ Big Bully Rezner d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler after Bully interefered on Pacifico’s behalf. Originally scheduled to be a tag team match, Kellan’s tag team partner Mike McCarthy did not appear for his match, leaving “RIOT” against both guys.
– “All Good” Anthony Greene d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, making him 3-0 against the former NCW New England Champion. A frustrated Paiva attacked Greene following the bell, and landed a vicious piledriver on the 2012 Rookie of the Year. Paiva then took AG’s award, and delivered another piledriver right onto his plaque, shattering the glass. Todd Sople then came out to help AG, and challenged Paiva to a match at NCW’s 16 year REUNION.
– El Saguaro d. Steve “The Turtle” Weiner after a low blow behind the referee’s back.
– Tom Warren announced “Dynamite” Doug Summers and NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley for their contract signing, with Summers finally announcing the stipulations for him stepping into the ring at REUNION. In this intense exchange between both men we now know that;
- This match will be held under Street Fight rules. No count outs, no disqualifications, and anything goes.
- If any wrestler, manager, official, or employee of Northeast Championship Wrestling intervenes in the contest they will be terminated from NCW immediately.
- The winner of this match will be named Commissioner of Northeast Championship Wrestling.
Despite his reservations Livsley agreed to all the stipulations, and promised to teach Summers a lesson he’ll never forget April 26 in Norwood.
– “Simply God’s Best” GA West came out for his match, but was soon interrupted by Doc Ozone. Doc O talked about firing GA in Riverside, and said that the manager was bigger than the wrestler and could make anyone into a champion. Ozone then announced his client for the evening– Too Shay!
– Too Shay w/ Doc Ozone d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West in a huge upset after Doc O cost his former charge the match.
– Rob the Giant d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers when Dean “The Beast” Livsley restarted the match after Summers used a foreign object on Giant to win originally.
– The Loomis Brothers d. Maniacally Twisted w/ Sean Feeney via disqualification when Krueger & Creed used the Tag Team Championship belts as a weapon against David & Eddie Loomis. This brought out the Shadow to help join in the beat down, leading to the Lumberjake coming out for some revenge of his own. The tide quickly turned when Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner arrived on scene to assist in the carnage, but out of nowhere “You’ve Got The Touch” hit the PA and “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello returned after two months on the disabled list to single out “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger and Alex Creed. The rest of the NCW locker room then poured out as referee Redd Roche lost control of the situation, leading to a huge locker room brawl.
For exclusive pictures from the Fight in Foxboro please check out Picture Dave’s photos here.
Tonight Northeast Championship Wrestling makes our final stop before the 16 year REUNION celebration when we return to the Knights of Columbus Hall [14 Church Street] for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro!
Tonight the NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis look to regain possession of their championship belts when they collide with Maniacally Twisted [“The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed] w/ Sean Feeney.
The official contract signing between NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley and “Dynamite” Doug Summers for their epic encounter April 26 at REUNION.
PLUS “RIOT” Kellan Thomas & “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy team up for the first time ever, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner looks to shellebrate at REUNION, and the Lumberjake goes one on one with the Shadow!
Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets are only $10 at the door for adults, and $5 for all kids twelve and under.
For live tweeting of this event be sure to follow @TheNCWOnline for up to the minute results and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling
The NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis find themselves up against “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger and his cult of personalities, leading to a 6 Man Tag Team Match with the Lumberjake against Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, & the Shadow (w/ Sean Feeney).
Plus words from the #1 contender for the NCW Heavyweight Championship Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas and in this weeks REUNION moment we look back to 2008 where Richard Pacifico first collided with “The Monster” Cenobite, leading to the first ever Boston Massacre.
After months of talking trash “Dynamite” Doug Summers finally accepted Dean “The Beast” Livsley’s challenge for NCW’s 16 year REUNION, but before the NCW Commissioner and “Dynamite” Doug lock up in the ring Summers must face off with his former BFF and tag team partner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner from March Madness!
PLUS in our REUNION moment we look back at Dean’s last match from October 2010 when he went up against David Loomis in a Retirement Match.
FOXBORO– On Saturday night April 13th Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2013 wrestling season continues when we return to the Knights of Columbus Hall [14 Church Street] in Foxboro, MA for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
As NCW continues its trek toward our gigantic 16 year REUNION event in Norwood, MA we take a detour to Foxboro’s Knights of Columbus Hall for a huge night of wrestling action headlined by the NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis, defending their tag team gold against the former Tag Team Champions Maniacally Twisted, the duo of “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed along with their new manager Sean Feeney. At NCW’s March Madness, Krueger & Creed stole the championship belts following a Six Man Tag Team Match, infuriating the
When NCW’s 16 year REUNION comes to the Norwood Elks Lodge on April 26th the
NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley steps into the ring for the first time in
two and a half years when he goes up against the cocky and egotistical “Dynamite” Doug Summers. Before that however both men will step into the ring with one another at the Fight in Foxboro when they officially sign the contract for REUNION. Summers has taken Livsley’s contract and has added his own stipulations, which “Dynamite” Doug will present to the Commissioner live in Foxboro on April 13th.
Also appearing at the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro will be the Lumberjake along with the beautiful Nikki V, NCW 2012 Season Cup Winner Rob “The Giant” Araujo, “Simply the Best” GA West, NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year “All Good” Anthony Greene, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople, “The
Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, and many more!
The Foxboro Knights of Columbus Hall is located at 14 Church Street in Foxboro, MA directly off Rt. 140. Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets are only $10 for adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on NCW and the upcoming 16 year REUNION be sure to visit http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
With just under two weeks until November 30th in Norwood MA we see the stakes being raised on many of the marquee matches for this epic event at WrestleFest.
– JC Marxxx accepts JT Dunn’s challenge for an I Quit Match at WrestleFest, adding another wrinkle to the match!
– A look back at the inside job with “The Insider” Kevin Perry and his “mentor” Mike Paiva that’s developed over the last year.
– Highlights of The Super Rad versus the BLT from their Tag Team Title match at the Final Countdown!
– The NCW locker room stages an intervention with Steve “The Turtle” Weiner!
– Words w/ Scotty “By GOD” Vegas,
– The NCW WrestleFest VIII Hype Video!
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Knights of Columbus Hall in Foxboro, MA this past Saturday night for the Final Countdown to WrestleFest VIII. Many developments took shape as NCW prepared for its final event of the 2012 Season.
Venue: Foxboro Knights of Columbus Hall
Ring Announcer: Gary Low
Referees: Redd Roche & “Mr. Clean” Kevin Quinn
– “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in the night’s opener, with Sople rocking out with the Foxboro faithful.
– “Jiving” Jimmy Capone d. Joey Rage with a sit-out power bomb.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the BLT (Ruy Batello & the Lumberjake) defeated Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner with the C3 [Cold Cut Combo] to retain the titles in their first of two title defenses.
– #1 Contender “The Juice” JT Dunn came out to the ring to discuss his upcoming Championship Match with Buddy Romano November 30th at WrestleFest VIII, but was quickly interrupted by JC Marxxx. Marxxx began running down Dunn’s history in NCW, dating back to his first appearance at the 2009 Big City Rumble. JC believed that no matter how good JT had become, Buddy Romano was that much better. Dunn was then able to coax Marxxx into signing WrestleFest to become an I Quit Match for the Heavyweight Championship much to Foxboro’s delight. Sick of the politics of Dunn and Commissioner Livsley, JC then offered to put his career on the line to shut Dunn up once and for all. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger then returned from his 30 day suspension, looking to regain some footing after his attack on Anthony Greene back in September.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Alex Creed via submission after knocking the returning Krueger out in a hard fought match.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the BLT and the Super Rad (“Dynamite” Doug Summers & Steve “The Turtle” Weiner) went to a No Contest when Pacifico & Rezner returned to the ring, laying out both teams. The real shocker was before the 2nd Tag Team Championship Match, when “Dynamite” Doug Summers blindsided the Lumberjake while giving the BLT a congratulatory speech. Summers encouraged Weiner to assist him in the mugging, shaking “The Turtle”.
– An intense David Marxxx-Loomis came out to the ring, calling out his younger brother Eddie Loomis. David began berating Eddie, calling him a loser far too concerned with winning the fan’s hearts rather than winning matches. David then challenged Eddie to a match at WrestleFest, trying to prompt the younger Loomis into finally putting up a fight worth while. An unsuspecting David then walked right into a bicycle kick courtesy of his little brother.
– Scotty “By GOD” Vegas d. “The Celtic” Conner Murphy after using Murphy’s shillelagh while referee Quinn placed Vegas’ flotation device outside of the ring.
– Zero Tolerance (NCW Champion Buddy Romano, New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, & David Marxxx-Loomis) w/ JC Marxxx d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, Rob the Giant, & Eddie Loomis in the 6 Man Final Countdown Match when Romano forced Eddie Loomis to tap out to the ‘Texas Cloverleaf’.
NCW WrestleFest VIII
Friday November 30th, 2012
I Quit Match for the NCW Heavyweight Championship
(c) Buddy Romano w/ JC Marxxx vs. “The Juice” JT Dunn
Lumberjack Match for the NCW New England Championship
Special guest referee NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley
(c) “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ JC Marxxx vs.
“The Insider” Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant
Triple Threat Match for the NCW Tag Team Championship
(c) The BLT vs. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner vs. The Super Rad
David Marxxx-Loomis w/ JC Marxxx vs. Eddie Loomis
“RIOT” Kellan Thomas vs. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas
“The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Alex Creed vs. Anthony Greene
NCW’s 2012 Season Cup Match featuring
Rob the Giant vs. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed vs.
“The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward vs. Michael Tootsie Esquire
vs. Joey Rage PLUS more to be announced!
“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople vs. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone
With the Final Countdown to WrestleFest VIII taking place TONIGHT in Foxboro, MA at the Knights of Columbus Hall, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has thrown the card into a tailspin after announcing that he’s barred Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano and #1 Contender “The Juice” JT Dunn from laying a hand on one another leading up to their anticipated championship encounter November 30th in Norwood.
Keeping this development in mind, Livsley has taken Dunn out of the Final Countdown Match in Foxboro and replaced him with “RIOT” Kellan Thomas as the new team captain against Zero Tolerance in the war games match up. Thomas joins Eddie Loomis, Rob the Giant, and “The Insider” Kevin Perry as they square off against NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano, David Marxxx-Loomis, NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, & newcomer and hired gun Abel James.
While “The Juice” watches this match closely as he scouts the NCW Champion for WrestleFest he will have to deal with his own issues as the recently suspended Jack Krueger returns from his 30 day suspension after attacking Anthony Greene with a steel chair following NCW FALLOUT to challenge Greene’s mentor to a one on one match in Foxboro.
All the action goes down tonight at the Knights of Columbus Hall located at 14 Church Street in Foxboro, MA. For details and directions please visit our Upcoming Events page or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
FOXBORO- On Saturday night November 10th Northeast Championship Wrestling prepares for the end of our 2012 wrestling season when we return to the Knights of Columbus Hall in Foxboro, MA [14 Church Street] for the Final Countdown to NCW’s WrestleFest VIII. Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, NCW presents a unique night of entertainment for fans wherever we go, bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
On November 30th in Norwood, MA the Heavyweight Champion Michael “Buddy” Romano will defend his championship against #1 contender “The Juice” JT Dunn in one of the most anticipated title matches in NCW history, but before then both men will engage in a war of attrition in Foxboro when they collide in the Final Countdown, a four on four battle where only one team can survive. Romano has enlisted the help of Zero Tolerance partners David Loomis and “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva to join his team, while Paiva has recruited the massive rookie Abel James to round out the fearsome foursome. With the stakes of WrestleFest VIII riding high on the mind of the former NCW Champion, Dunn has brought fan favorites Rob “The Giant” Araujo, “The Insider” Kevin Perry, and Eddie Loomis onto Team Juicy to help ensure victory in Foxboro. In this four on four matchup, a simple coin toss will determine which team gains the advantage when one competitor from each group enters following two minute intervals. Once all eight men have entered, only then can the match end via pin-fall or submission.
Also at the Final Countdown we will determine the challengers for the NCW Tag Team Championship when the Super Rad duo of “Dynamite” Doug Summers and Steve “The Turtle” Weiner take on the psychotic tandem of Big Bully Rezner and his mentor the deranged Pacifico. Both teams nearly walked away with the titles during the Tag Team Gauntlet Match at NCW NO FEAR, but in the end it was the Big Lovable Team of “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello and the Lumberjake who won the vacated championship. The winners of this #1 Contender’s Match will go onto WrestleFest where they will attempt to unseat the BLT for tag team supremacy.
Also appearing November 10th in Foxboro will be “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, “The Celtic” Conner Murphy, “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, “Simply the Best” GA West, Scotty “By GOD” Vegas, “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople, and many more.
The Knights of Columbus Hall is located at 14 Church Street in Foxboro, Massachusetts directly off Rt. 140. Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30 bell time. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 (adults) and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling please visit http://thencw.com and for up to date news on NCW be sure to like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
As always card is subject to change.