In 2011 “The Knight Angel” BerZerker’s tag team partner Cenobite went missing after being attacked by an unknown assailant. After months of searching, BerZerker learned that it was the psychotic Richard Pacifico who assaulted Cenobite, seeking revenge for years of torment. After eliminating “The Knight Angel”, Pacifico set his sights on his longtime rival leading to WrestleFest VII and the Boston Massacre, a match that changed both men forever.
The NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis find themselves up against “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger and his cult of personalities, leading to a 6 Man Tag Team Match with the Lumberjake against Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, & the Shadow (w/ Sean Feeney).
Plus words from the #1 contender for the NCW Heavyweight Championship Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas and in this weeks REUNION moment we look back to 2008 where Richard Pacifico first collided with “The Monster” Cenobite, leading to the first ever Boston Massacre.
On Friday night, April 27th Northeast Championship Wrestling celebrated its 15 year REUNION from the Jacob Jones VFW Post in Dedham, MA. It was a historic night in Dedham with two new Champions being crowned, two men wrestling their final matches, and a few surprises and debuts sprinkled in.
For pictures of this event, please check out Picture Dave Rodrigues’ exclusive album at http://public.fotki.com/francise33/ncw/15-year-reunion/
Venue: Jacob Jones VFW Post
Ring Announcers: Shane “Sipowicz” Daly & “Revolution” Chris Venom
Commentators: Jim Aches & “Sinista1” Keith Hayes
Referees: Dan Tanaka, Anthony Greene, & Redd Roche
– Before the action started Shane Daly welcomed back the two time former NCW Champion “Revolution” Chris Venom, who was the special guest ring announcer for the featured bouts at REUNION.
– In the night’s opener, Triplelicious d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers after hitting him with an ‘H-Cube’ out of nowhere. The Dedham crowd was split 50/50 for the two former Heavyweight Champions, which seemed to irritate “Dynamite” Doug. Following the match Summers snatched a ‘Doug Summers’ sign that a fan had made in the crowd, cradling it to the back.
– David Marxxx-Loomis came out to the ring, with a confused JC Marxxx following right behind him. Before JC could find out what was going on, Davey called Dean “The Beast” Livsley out to ringside. Hungry for another opportunity, Loomis asked Livsley for a title match against the winner of Buddy Romano vs. JT Dunn. An angry JC interjected however, stating that Davey lost his shot against JT in Foxboro, and this needed to be about Zero Tolerance and Buddy Romano. Davey didn’t care however, prompting JC to walk out on his son, telling him that he needed to go focus on Romano. Davey asked Dean again, and the NCW Commissioner agreed that he deserved another shot at the NCW Championship. Before they could continue however they were interrupted by Doc Ozone, who had his new charge Mark Moment by his side. Ozone was still fuming over Davey’s shenanigans in Foxboro, and challenged Loomis to a match with Moment. Davey agreed, with Dean calling out referee Dan Tanaka.
– David Marxxx-Loomis d. Mark Moment w/ Doc Ozone.
– In tag team action, Infliction (“The Extreme Strongman” Gino Martino & BA Tatum) d. the team of Alex Creed & Hunter Ward.
– NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ Kevin Cordeiro d. The Lumberjake to retain the New England Championship, after Lumberjake got caught in a ‘sleazeball special’ onto the New England Title.
– Eddie Loomis d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in a great back and forth.
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger d. “The Monster” Cenobite in a No Holds Barred Match, which also turned out to be a Loser Leaves Town Match after “The Monster” challenged Krueger before the match to the added stipulation. Both men destroyed each other, but in the end “The Maniacal One” picked up the biggest win of his young career. After the match, Cenobite unmasked, said a few words to the Dedham fans and to Krueger, and finally released the demons that had consumed Mike Volpe for the last 7 years.
– In the Scotty Vegas Muttonchops Challenge “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe d. Scotty “By GOD” Vegas, seemingly ending the challenge once and for all. Unfortunately Munroe continued the assault following the match, leading to Dan Tanaka reversing the decision and disqualifying Munroe.
– The Granite State Wrecking Crew (“The Unequaled One” Todd Sople & Gunar Rowe) d. Destruction Under Impact (“RIOT” Kellan Thomas & “Impact” William Thorne), Ruination SLAM (“Dynamic” Jon Thornhill & “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello) and Richard Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner in the NCW Tag Team Invitational to win the NCW Tag Team Championship after Gunar Rowe forced William Thorne to tap out.
– In the Submissions Match, Rob the Giant d. his former tag team partner “Cocky” Kevin Cordeiro after Mike Paiva inadvertently distracted his protege and allowing Giant to force Cordeiro to tap.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Buddy Romano w/ JC Marxxx in the Finals of the NCW Heavyweight Title Tournament, winning the NCW Championship after a vicious bicycle kick to Buddy’s skull. During the match JT Dunn accidentally super-kicked referee Anthony Greene from the ring, forcing Redd Roche to replace him in the closing moments of the match. Commissioner Livsley also interjected himself, removing JC Marxxx from ringside and allowing things to remain one on one.
– Following the match Amber showed up to celebrate the win with JT, surprising Dunn before he said a few words to the supportive Dedham fans.