BRISTOL- On Saturday night November 9th Northeast Championship Wrestling returns to Rhode Island for our final RI event of 2019 when we return to the Almeida VFW Post (850 Hope Street) in Bristol, RI for NCW Saturday Night! Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time with tickets only $10 at the door where all major credit cards are now accepted through Square. Online tickets can be purchased for a discounted price until the day of the event at theNCW.com/tickets!
BRISTOL, RI—On Saturday night September 1st Northeast Championship Wrestling excitedly returns to Rhode Island for the first time this Season when NCW FALLOUT comes to the Almeida VFW Post (850 Hope Street) in Bristol, RI. Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. All tickets will be $10 at the door, however online discounted tickets can be purchased exclusively at http://theNCW.com/tickets!
Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the Bristol VFW Post after an eleven year absence this past Saturday night for NCW’s Red, White, & Bruised. A big thanks to the VFW, Lou Francis, and their support as we look forward to returning to Bristol in October.
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. Kevin Perry with the ‘whammy bar’ in a hard-hitting back and forth match up. The former New England Champion showed a surprising mean streak in the match, showing his frustration with losing his New England title back in April.
– The Legion of Green(e) (“All Good” Anthony Greene & Steve “The Turtle” Weiner) d. Maniacally Twisted (“The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed & the Shadow) w/ Sean Feeney in tag team action. Following the match “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva arrived out of nowhere, delivering a vicious piledriver to Greene.
– The former NCW Commissioner Dean Livsley came out to the ring, calling out “Dastardly” Doug Summers. Since getting screwed out of his job at NCW’s 16 year REUNION, Dean has remained quiet. But after seeing all the chaos over the last three months it’s time for him to take a stand. Summers finally responded along with his Inglorious Dastards, stating that NCW has never been better with him at the helm. However, if Dean really wanted to get a piece of him he would first have to go through “Terrible” Tony Caruso & “The Beast” Brandon Behm in a gauntlet match and then, and only then would he get the opportunity to wrestle Doug Summers if he survived the onslaught of the Dastards.
– Buddy Romano d. Rocco Abruzzi with a DDT, as Abruzzi attempted to take the bounty put forth on Buddy Romano’s head. Following the match Romano was attacked by Pacifico, who laid the former NCW Champion out with a crossface chickenwing incapacitating him.
– Rob “The Giant” Araujo d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger w/ Sean Feeney.
– “Dastardly” Doug Summers d. Dean Livsley in the Inglorious Gauntlet, after “Terrible” Tony Caruso and “The Beast” Brandon Behm intentionally disqaulified themselves from the match in an effort to punish the former Commissioner. After a valiant comeback, Livsley fell victim to another ‘Beautiful Disaster’ from Summers.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn (w/ Mike Graca, recovering from a concussion) came to the ring for his New England Championship Match against “Simply God’s Best” GA West, only to be interrupted by Doc Ozone along with his flunkie Nick Varsity (Vic Victory). Doc O stated that Dunn didn’t deserve to wrestle the New England Champion yet, and instead handpicked Dunn’s opponent for the night– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy!
– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy w/ Doc Ozone d. “The Juice” JT Dunn w/ Mike Graca after Ozone and his flunkie Nick Varsity distracted the two time former NCW Heavyweight Champion.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. “Deathproof” Aaron Epic in a great back and forth.
– NCW Tag Team Champions the Loomis Brothers d. the BLT to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship after David Loomis nailed the Lumberjake with a bicycle kick. Following the match “Dastardly” Doug Summers and his crew of sympathizers arrived on scene, attacking David & Eddie Loomis until Dean Livsley and the BLT returned to even the odds against Summers and his crew. Begrudingly, the Loomis Brothers and BLT shook hands following the match.
This Saturday night Northeast Championship Wrestling comes to the Bristol VFW Post [850 Hope Street] in Bristol, RI for the first time in eleven years, presenting our huge Red, White, & Blue event headlined by the NCW New England Champion “Simply God’s Best” GA West defending his New England Title against the two time former Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn!
Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets will be available at the door for only $10 for adults and $5 for all kids twelve and under.
With Buddy Romano’s betrayal June 29th at TOTAL ELIMINATION when he turned on his team, NCW Commissioner “Dastardly” Doug Summers has put a bounty on Romano’s head for July 20th in Bristol, RI at NCW Red, White, and Bruised.
Answering the Commissioners call is none other Rocco Abruzzi, Doug’s former tag team partner in Eastern Pro Wrestling when they were once known as D-Unit. Can Abruzzi take down the two time former NCW Champion and serve him up to NCW’s Emperor?
Be sure to follow @theNCWtweets for up to date information on this Saturday’s event!
BRISTOL– On Saturday night July 20th Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2013 wrestling season continues when we make our return to the Bristol VFW Post [850 Hope Street] in Bristol, RI after an eleven year absence for NCW Red, White, & Bruised! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
In the night’s main event reigning NCW New England Champion “Simply God’s Best” GA West (w/ Doc Ozone) will defend his coveted New England Championship when he goes one on one with the knockout kid of NCW, former Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn! Since being screwed out of his Heavyweight title at Aftermath, Dunn has found himself the target of the New England Champion with West calling Dunn out at every turn. Can “The Juice” add the New England title to his impressive resume? Or will “Simply God’s Best” once again prove why he calls him the very best that NCW has to offer.
Eleven years ago “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello walked into the Bristol VFW Post winning the NCW Heavyweight Championship in his first big title victory. July 20th at Red, White, & Bruised he looks to do it all over again when he and the Lumberjake team up to take on the NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis, in what’s sure to be a volatile encounter. The BLT (Big Lovable Team) and the Loomis Brothers have been working together over the last couple of months thanks to their mutual respect for Dean Livsley, only to find themselves at opposite sides of the ring positioned there by Commissioner “Dastardly” Doug Summers and his nefarious hopes of taking the Tag Team titles for his Inglorious Dastards instead.
Since losing his job at NCW’s 16 year REUNION to Doug Summers, Livsley has been relatively silent on what his next move will be with Summers now in power. July 20th in Bristol the former Commissioner steps into the ring and looks to call out “Dastardly” Doug once and for all, as he looks to settle the score.
PLUS “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas (w/ Kepler), NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year “All Good” Anthony Greene, Maniacally Twisted (“The Maniacal” Jack Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, the Shadow, Sean Feeney, & Big Bully Rezner), Rob “The Giant” Araujo, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy, El Saguaro, Mike Graca, & many more!
The VFW Post is located at 850 Hope Street in Bristol, RI. Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets will be available at the door with $10 for adults and $5 for all kids twelve and under. Partial proceeds of this event will be donated to COTA for Kavan. (http://www.cotaforkavanb.com/WaysToHelp). For more information on Northeast Championship Wrestling be sure to like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling and visit us online at http://thencw.com.