The NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis find themselves up against “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger and his cult of personalities, leading to a 6 Man Tag Team Match with the Lumberjake against Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, & the Shadow (w/ Sean Feeney).
Plus words from the #1 contender for the NCW Heavyweight Championship Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas and in this weeks REUNION moment we look back to 2008 where Richard Pacifico first collided with “The Monster” Cenobite, leading to the first ever Boston Massacre.
After months of talking trash “Dynamite” Doug Summers finally accepted Dean “The Beast” Livsley’s challenge for NCW’s 16 year REUNION, but before the NCW Commissioner and “Dynamite” Doug lock up in the ring Summers must face off with his former BFF and tag team partner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner from March Madness!
PLUS in our REUNION moment we look back at Dean’s last match from October 2010 when he went up against David Loomis in a Retirement Match.
FOXBORO– On Saturday night April 13th Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2013 wrestling season continues when we return to the Knights of Columbus Hall [14 Church Street] in Foxboro, MA for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
As NCW continues its trek toward our gigantic 16 year REUNION event in Norwood, MA we take a detour to Foxboro’s Knights of Columbus Hall for a huge night of wrestling action headlined by the NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis, defending their tag team gold against the former Tag Team Champions Maniacally Twisted, the duo of “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed along with their new manager Sean Feeney. At NCW’s March Madness, Krueger & Creed stole the championship belts following a Six Man Tag Team Match, infuriating the
When NCW’s 16 year REUNION comes to the Norwood Elks Lodge on April 26th the
NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley steps into the ring for the first time in
two and a half years when he goes up against the cocky and egotistical “Dynamite” Doug Summers. Before that however both men will step into the ring with one another at the Fight in Foxboro when they officially sign the contract for REUNION. Summers has taken Livsley’s contract and has added his own stipulations, which “Dynamite” Doug will present to the Commissioner live in Foxboro on April 13th.
Also appearing at the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro will be the Lumberjake along with the beautiful Nikki V, NCW 2012 Season Cup Winner Rob “The Giant” Araujo, “Simply the Best” GA West, NCW 2012 Rookie of the Year “All Good” Anthony Greene, Steve “The Turtle” Weiner, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople, “The
Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, and many more!
The Foxboro Knights of Columbus Hall is located at 14 Church Street in Foxboro, MA directly off Rt. 140. Doors open at 7pm with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets are only $10 for adults and $5 for kids twelve and under. For more information on NCW and the upcoming 16 year REUNION be sure to visit http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
This past Friday March 22 Northeast Championship Wrestling returned to the American Legion Post 10 in Riverside, RI for our annual March Madness event, which continued NCW on the path to our 16 year REUNION event April 26 in Norwood, MA.
Venue: American Legion Post #10
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referees: Dan Tanaka, Redd Roche, & Kevin Quinn
– “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy d. “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople in a battle of the bands between the punk rocker and the classic rock superstar.
– Michael Graca Jr. d. Christopher James w/ MTE.
– Kevin Perry came out for his scheduled New England title match against “Simply God’s Best” GA West, but once again West refused to compete. NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley secured suitable competition for the New England Champion.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry d. Big Bully Rezner w/ Pacifico to retain the NCW New England Championship.
– The NCW Tag Team Champions David & Eddie Loomis made their way to the ring for the Tag Team Championship Match, only to have “Magic” Sean Feeney & the Shadow emerge from the front of the building, stalking the Champs. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & Alex Creed then came out, and the four men beat down on the Loomis Brothers until the Lumberjake arrived on scene to make the save. Livsley came out, and decided that they would have a 6 Man Tag Team Match right then, and right there.
– The Lumberjake & the Loomis Brothers w/ Nikki V d. “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger, “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed, & the Shadow w/ Sean Feeney in Six Man Tag Team action. Following the match Krueger & Creed took a shot at the Loomis Brothers, nailing David & Eddie with the NCW Tag Team titles. Maniacally Twisted then left ringside with the belts.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler d. Pacifico w/ Big Bully Rezner in a hard fought battle.
– GA West & Doc Ozone came out for their “Simply the Best” exhibition, as Doc Ozone got West a great tuneup opponent before he finally takes his New England title match April 26 at NCW’s 16 year REUNION. His opponent? Rob the Giant!
– Rob the Giant d. “Simply God’s Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in an upset, infuriating Doc Ozone. A dejected Doc O then quit on his nephew, leaving GA alone at ringside.
– Dean “The Beast” Livsley called out “Dynamite” Doug Summers, looking to cut him off at the chase before Summers made his usual appearance crying foul. Livsley once again wanted a crack at Summers in the ring, and this time Doug finally relented. Willing to put any stipulation on the line to right Summers, Livsley convinced “Dynamite” to finally step in the ring with him on Friday night April 26 at REUNION. Dean then called out Doug’s opponent for tonight– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner!
– Steve “The Turtle” Weiner d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a No DQ, No Count Outs, Falls Count Anywhere match after hitting Summers with ‘Kingdom Hearts’ onto a steel chair.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn d. Triplelicious to retain the NCW title in a great back and forth match. Following the victory both men embraced in the ring, showing their mutual respect for one another.
NCW returns to action on Saturday April 13 for the 4th annual Fight in Foxboro!
From the moment Kevin Perry won the NCW New England Championship from Mike Paiva, “Simply the Best” GA West has stalked the Champion, scouting him and preparing for an inevitable match for the gold. Unfortunately for West he must first exercise his demons, finally getting a victory over “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward. Can it be done?
PLUS “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva goes one on one with the 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene as well as our first REUNION moment heading into NCW’s 16 year REUNION.
RIVERSIDE- On Friday March 22nd Northeast Championship Wrestling’s 2013 wrestling season continues when we return to the American Legion Post #10 [830 Willett Avenue] in Riverside, RI for NCW’s March Madness! Competing in a seasonal format from February through November, for sixteen years NCW has presented a unique night of entertainment for fans bringing forth our larger than life characters, dynamic storylines, and incredible athleticism all while providing a unique experience for fans of all ages.
In our featured match of the evening the returning Steve “The Turtle” Weiner will make his first appearance this Season when he goes up against his former tag team partner and friend “Dynamite” Doug Summers, after Summers shockingly turned on Weiner last November. After laying low at the beginning of 2013, NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley has convinced Weiner to return to the ring in Riverside to finally exact revenge on “Dynamite” Doug.
When NCW comes to Riverside the two time Heavyweight Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn will defend his Heavyweight Championship when he takes on the four time former NCW Champion Triplelicious. A part of NCW since 1997, Trip looks to reclaim his place as the very best wrestler in Northeast Championship Wrestling when he locks horns with “The Juice”.
PLUS the 2012 Rookie of the Year Anthony Greene, the Lumberjake, NCW Tag Team Champions the Loomis Brothers, “RIOT” Kellan Thomas, “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva, Pacifico, & many more!
The American Legion Post #10 is located at 830 Willett Avenue in Riverside, RI. Doors open at 7:30pm with an 8pm start time for the wrestling action to begin. Tickets are only $10 at the door for adults and only $5 for all kids twelve and under. For up to date information on Northeast Championship Wrestling be sure to visit us online at http://thencw.com and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling.
Northeast Championship Wrestling and the 2013 Season returned to the Elks Lodge in West Warwick, RI for Silence the Violence XII as the road to NCW’s 16 year REUNION began in earnest.
Venue: West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Bobbi Rossi
Referees: Zac Carter & Ron Masse
Camera: Erin McIntyre
– Too Shay d. Christopher James via pin fall in the night’s opener.
– The Lumberjake w/ Nikki V d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in the maniacal gauntlet match, moving onto his next opponent “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger.
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger d. the Lumberjake after utilizing his chain while the referee removed Krueger’s chair from the ring. A furious Lumberjake then chased Krueger & Creed from ringside following his loss.
– Pacifico d. Bareknuckle Burly with the ‘Cobra Clutch Slam’.
– Scotty Slade d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas w/ Kepler after “Dynamite” Doug Summers interfered, hitting Thomas with ‘the Beautiful Disaster’ knee crusher, giving Slade the perfect opportunity to capitalize.
– Summers remained at ringside after officials carried Thomas to the back. “Dynamite” Doug then continued his diatribe he began in Norwood, talking about the decline of NCW under the reign of Dean “The Beast” Livsley and how fans actually cheer people like Kellan Thomas and the inanimate puppet Kepler. As Summers promised that 2013 would be his year he was cut off by Commissioner Livsley, who once again offered to punch Doug’s teeth right down his throat. Summers declined, but before he could continue “RIOT” returned to the ring, looking for some payback on Summers. Since Doug didn’t want to face off with Dean, the Commissioner set a match up later in the night between Thomas and Summers.
– Anthony Greene d. “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva after rolling through Paiva’s ‘Sleazeball Special’, getting the victory in a huge upset.
– “RIOT” Kellan Thomas d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers in a great back and forth match.
– “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone in a hard fought match, as West originally declined his New England title shot, wanting to win the championship in a better town than West Warwick, RI. “Simply the Best” then promised that he would defeat Hunter Ward, a wrestler he’s had trouble with in the past.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry d. Abel James with a flying headbutt to retain the title.
– David & Eddie Loomis d. The Monarchy to retain the NCW Tag Team Championship when David Loomis nailed “Royalty” William King with the catapult bicycle kick.
NCW returns to the Riverside American Legion Post 10 in Riverside, RI on Friday night March 22nd for March Madness, where “Dynamite” Doug Summers will go one on one with his former tag team partner Steve “The Turtle” Weiner while the NCW Champion “The Juice” JT Dunn defends his Heavyweight Title against Triplelicious!
This past Friday Northeast Championship Wrestling kicked off its 2013 Season at the Elks Lodge in Norwood, MA for COLLISION COURSE, a huge night of wrestling action that saw two title changes, an intense confrontation between NCW Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley and “Dynamite” Doug Summers, and the Heavyweight Champion JT Dunn getting blindsided by Scotty “Won’t Die” Vegas following Dunn’s impressive victory over “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva.
– Before the night’s action began, Ring Announcer Shane “Sipowicz” Daly welcomed his co-host for the evening Scotty Vegas, who was forced to join the announce team at the end of last Season after he attempted to quit NCW. Unwilling to break his contract, Livsley made Vegas fulfill his remaining dates as a ring announcer.
– NCW New England Champion Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant d. “The Masshole” Mike McCarthy via submission to retain the New England title. During the match “Simply the Best” GA West and Doc Ozone came to ringside, scouting both the New England Champion and McCarthy.
– Scotty Slade d. “The REFolution” Anthony Greene via pin fall with a sit out urinage.
– The Loomis Brothers d. Big Bully Rezner & Pacifico in tag team action.
– Too Shay d. Christopher James
– “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger & “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed d. the BLT to win the NCW Tag Team Championship after Krueger & Creed jumped the Tag Team Champions, handcuffing Ruy Batello to the ring ropes. A fighting Lumberjake wanted the match to continue, and put up a valiant fight before becoming overwhelmed with the numbers game.
– Dean “The Beast” Livsley then made his way to the ring, and admonished the new Tag Team Champions for their actions. Since they essentially wrestled a 2 on 1 handicap match against Lumberjake, Livsley then made another Tag Team Championship Match immediately, taking on Davey & Eddie Loomis.
– The Loomis Brothers d. Jack Krueger & Alex Creed to win the NCW Tag Team Championship in dominant fashion, laying out both men with catapult bicycle kicks!
– Following intermission, Dean “The Beast” began going over his State of NCW Address when he was interrupted by “Dynamite” Doug Summers. Summers was furious over Livsley ignoring him, and not talking more about Doug Summers. Dean informed him that he would not be giving Doug any press for what he did to Steve “The Turtle” Weiner at WrestleFest, and he should be ashamed of himself. Doug then blamed Dean for professional jealousy, and started challenging him to a fight. Dean happily accepted, only to have Doug quickly back off. Livsley then promised that there was a whole locker room full of people who were pissed at Summers, and tonight would start with “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople!
– In a wild Triple Threat Match, “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. Rob the Giant w/ Kevin Perry & El Saguaro after hitting a inverted suplex on the debuting Saguaro.
– “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone d. “RIOT” Kellan Thomas in a hard hitting back and forth match, with both men pulling out all the stops. In the end West used leverage from his feet on the ropes to keep Thomas down.
– “The Hard Rock Hellraiser” Todd Sople d. “Dynamite” Doug Summers with the ‘whammy bar’ to pick up the victory.
– “The Juice” JT Dunn knocked out “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva to retain the NCW Heavyweight Championship in a tremendous main event match. As Dunn celebrated his victory, Scotty Vegas came out of nowhere to attack the NCW Champion, laying him out with vicious blows to the head while choking him out. Vegas felt disrespected when Dunn kicked him out of the ring during introductions, forcing his hand into action.
NCW returns to action this Saturday night March 2nd in West Warwick, RI for Silence the Violence XII!
For some exclusive pictures from COLLISION COURSE, please check out Picture Dave’s terrific photography here.
On Saturday night March 2nd NCW continues its 2013 Season when we return to the Elks Lodge [60 Clyde Street] in West Warwick, Rhode Island for Silence the Violence XII. In conjunction with Matt’s WWE Collectibles and in the spirit of “WrestleMania Season”, Northeast Championship Wrestling is raffling off a pair  of tickets to WWE’s Road to WrestleMania live at the Dunkin Donuts Center on March 16th.
While raffle tickets will be available in West Warwick for purchase, you can enter to win these tickets to WWE just by purchasing an NCW ticket for Silence the Violence, where you will automatically be entered into the drawing!
For more information, please be sure to like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NCWwrestling!