Venue: The West Warwick Elks Lodge
Ring Announcer: Gary Low
Referees: Redd Roche, Dan Tanaka, & Kevin Quinn
– David Marxxx-Loomis (without his adopted father JC Marxxx) d. Dale Denile in Denile’s first NCW appearance since being ousted from the Schillar Park Posse in 2010 by his former partner “The Maniacal” Jack Krueger.
– One half of the NCW Tag Team Champions “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople came out to the ring, willingly forfeiting the NCW Tag Team Championship after he announced that his partner Gunar Rowe was injured and in need of surgery. After handing the titles to Commissioner Dean “The Beast” Livsley, Sople issued an open challenge to anyone in the back.
– Rob the Giant d. “The Unequaled One” Todd Sople in a great match-up that saw both men give their all. Following the match, Giant offered a handshake to Sople, which he reluctantly accepted.
– “The REFolution” Anthony Greene d. “The Twisted Hatter” Alex Creed in a huge upset, as the former NCW official continues to make waves in the ring as a competitor thanks to training from his brochacho “The Juice” JT Dunn.
– “The Insider” Kevin Perry w/ Rob the Giant d. NCW New England Champion “The Original Showoff” Mike Paiva w/ JC Marxxx via disqualification when Paiva knocked out referee Redd Roche in a cheap attempt to throw out the match. Paiva had already attempted to walk out on the match to retain by count out, only to be thwarted by Livsley who tossed Paiva back in. With nowhere left to turn, Paiva decked Roche.
– Following the match Dean announced that on November 30th at NCW WrestleFest VIII Paiva would have to defend the New England Championship against Kevin Perry in a Lumberjack Match that would also feature Livsley himself as the special enforcer referee.
– “The Portuguese Sensation” Ruy Batello (as the Lumberjake) and the Lumberjake (as Ruy Batello) won the NCW NO FEAR Costume Battle Royal after deciding they didn’t want to fight one another. Other participants included;
- Weiner the Pooh
- “RIOT” Kepler Thomas
- AG Creed
- John “The Turtle” Munroe
- Mean Street Greene
- Mike the Fan
- Mike Paiva’s personal associate Abel James
– “The Hampton Beach Badass” Hunter Ward d. “Simply the Best” GA West w/ Doc Ozone & “RIOT” Kellan Thomas in a Triple Threat Match.
– NCW Heavyweight Champion Buddy Romano w/ JC Marxxx d. Eddie Loomis in what was believed to be a Pick Your Poison Match. Following the victory however “The Juice” JT Dunn came out and told Romano that Eddie wasn’t his chosen opponent, but rather a former NCW New England Champion in the form of “The Celtic” Conner Murphy (formerly known as Paul Hudson)!
– “The Celtic” Conner Murphy d. Buddy Romano in a huge upset after Dunn distracted the NCW Champion. A disgruntled Romano then announced his challenger for Dunn, the dastardly Scotty Slade!
– Scotty Slade d. “The Juice” JT Dunn in the Pick Your Poison Challenge after a low blow from Slade.
– The BLT d. Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner in the Tag Team Gauntlet to win the vacated NCW Tag Team Championship.
- The Super Rad d. Triplelicious & “The Barrington Bulldozer” John Munroe
- Pacifico & Big Bully Rezner d. The Super Rad after Pacifico finished off Steve “The Turtle” Weiner while Doug Summers was celebrating his victory over Trip & Munroe.
- The BLT d. Pacifico & Rezner to win the Championship.